Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,536 members, 7,905,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:17 AM

FG May Redeploy North-east Troops To N’delta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG May Redeploy North-east Troops To N’delta (14888 Views)

What The Nigerian Constitution Says About Deploying Troops To Foreign Countries / Nigerian Navy Sends 4 Warships, 3,400 Troops To Niger Delta / PRESS STATEMENT: IPOB Officially Pledges Allegiance To N’delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG May Redeploy North-east Troops To N’delta by pode(m): 8:25am On Jun 27, 2016
Good move but why not have a total victory in NE before redeploy them to SS
Re: FG May Redeploy North-east Troops To N’delta by dammytosh: 8:26am On Jun 27, 2016
buccunmie:
So Niger Delta Avengers are now our new terrorist abi. APC! Kontinue o. 4 years will soon be over. Sanity will be restored to our administrative system.

I dnt get.

They should be left alone to blow up pipelines so sanity can be restored.

It is obvious most of the people who criticize have no clue of what should be done.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG May Redeploy North-east Troops To N’delta by butanep(m): 8:26am On Jun 27, 2016
You can only have a stable, buoyant and vibrant economy when there is peace in all sphere of the country. Please ask Nelson Mandela.

If Buhari continue to create unnecessary tension in the country, obviously Nigeria will greatly suffer, just like we are experiencing now.

Buhari should be diplomatic and be an advocate of peace. He should consult Yar'adua grave and ask his spirit how he maintained peace during his short tenure.

3 Likes

Re: FG May Redeploy North-east Troops To N’delta by Candyrain(m): 8:27am On Jun 27, 2016
Send them to their grave. The waters of Niger Delta will be happy to have them

4 Likes

Re: FG May Redeploy North-east Troops To N’delta by pepigeorge(m): 8:28am On Jun 27, 2016
jegz25:
u obviously lack proper unbringing. Can't u make ur point without insulting some1 old enough 2 b ur grandpa?
did the guy called him just dullard....
He should have included paedophile, sentimental sick unqualified cow

1 Like

Re: FG May Redeploy North-east Troops To N’delta by pedrilo: 8:28am On Jun 27, 2016
so protecting pipe line is more important than protecting citizens against terrorists?
Re: FG May Redeploy North-east Troops To N’delta by VirginFinder: 8:30am On Jun 27, 2016
And then lose more ground to Boko Haram in the north east?
Re: FG May Redeploy North-east Troops To N’delta by koboko69: 8:30am On Jun 27, 2016
Pyno30:
I dare Buhari to try it. That will mark the end of . . . . . . . . .

All this kids sef

You have been daring Buhari since the days of John the Baptist.

Dared Buhari to arrest Dilector

Dared Buhari to go after Tompolo

Dared Buhari to do this and that.

Go suck breast jor...

4 Likes

Re: FG May Redeploy North-east Troops To N’delta by Achorise: 8:33am On Jun 27, 2016
I said it before, and I say it again,The APC led federal government is is heating up this country for break up.

people are dying of hunger an joblessness and they can easily clinch to violence if hope of survival is far fetched.
Re: FG May Redeploy North-east Troops To N’delta by truthspeaks: 8:36am On Jun 27, 2016
And tmoro, u ll say u don't support violence/military action. Sambisa n ND are the same terrain right? Cos the soldiers are war-tested. I laff in halliburton cheesy cheesy
modelmike7:
That will be a welcome development.

1 Like

Re: FG May Redeploy North-east Troops To N’delta by buccunmie(m): 8:36am On Jun 27, 2016
dammytosh:

I dnt get.

They should be left alone to blow up pipelines so sanity can be restored.

It is obvious most of the people who criticize have no clue of what should be done.
Do u av an idea of how much dose people av suffered in the hand of f.g n shell n Co? Well, I use to blame dem but wen I understood d damage dz oil thingy did to dia land, dey deserve more than what is given to dem in return. And it's late to relocate dem from that place. Besides, they are not slaughtering humans like our boko frnds in the north. And moving the army fighting boko haram down dere......hmmmm......let dem do it first. Maybe that will be the official declaration of anoda civil war.

1 Like

Re: FG May Redeploy North-east Troops To N’delta by candidbabe(f): 8:37am On Jun 27, 2016
Re: FG May Redeploy North-east Troops To N’delta by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 8:37am On Jun 27, 2016
grin grin cheesy cheesy All hail The worst president of Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG May Redeploy North-east Troops To N’delta by mousco(m): 8:39am On Jun 27, 2016
Bring who doesnt knw how to swim to d river.. Who is evening advicing buhari.

NDAvenger wont shot dem to death but they will jst sink their boat n allow d river to kill dem

Na wah o

1 Like

Re: FG May Redeploy North-east Troops To N’delta by mousco(m): 8:40am On Jun 27, 2016
Bringing who doesnt knw how to swim to d river.. Who is even advicing buhari.

NDAvenger wont shot dem to death but they will jst sink their boat n allow d river to kill dem

Na wah o

1 Like

Re: FG May Redeploy North-east Troops To N’delta by nortcentrallord(m): 8:40am On Jun 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:

All hail 'mumu ibn dullardeen ibn mohaMADdu ibn hari' , The first of his name, leader of the Fulani herdsmen and the Almajiric horde, oga of the league of Certificateless individuals and chairman Association of Dull persons (ADP)

The king of the north, the one who values oil than the lives of the citizens he swore to protect.

Lol
You have been active with HBO's series "Game of Thrones"
Is a new season out yet?

2 Likes

Re: FG May Redeploy North-east Troops To N’delta by Abagworo(m): 8:40am On Jun 27, 2016
Carrot and stick. Boko Haram veterans are suicide squad so they might be too extreme if provoked. I like Buhari's approach of seeking for peace while getting ready for war just in case the peace fails. My biggest prayer is for the Igbos and other sane ethnic groups in the Southto clearly exonerate themselves from whatever destruction Ijaws might bring upon themselves by fighting Nigeria the same way they did to Igbos 50 years ago.

1 Like

Re: FG May Redeploy North-east Troops To N’delta by dammytosh: 8:41am On Jun 27, 2016
buccunmie:

Do u av an idea of how much dose people av suffered in the hand of f.g n shell n Co? Well, I use to blame dem but wen I understood d damage dz oil thingy did to dia land, dey deserve more than what is given to dem in return. And it's late to relocate dem from that place. Besides, they are not slaughtering humans like our boko frnds in the north. And moving the army fighting boko haram down dere......hmmmm......let dem do it first. Maybe that will be the official declaration of anoda civil war.

U av not answered my question. Should they be left alone ?

Will u bargain Dansuki's release and tompolo'a account as part of the suffering ?

Few militants were given billion contracts during GEj's time and d suffering stopped right?

Until the contract stopped and the suffering resumed.

That is serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG May Redeploy North-east Troops To N’delta by SeverusSnape(m): 8:43am On Jun 27, 2016
nortcentrallord:

Lol
You have been active with HBO's series "Game of Thrones"
Is a new season out yet?
Season six, And all the ten episodes are out now. Very intriguing, My favourite series movie so far.
Re: FG May Redeploy North-east Troops To N’delta by eleko1: 8:43am On Jun 27, 2016
Ok.We prefer this certificateless Man to the directionless,Shoeless and stealing is not corruption one.
mamabomboy:
Buhari is a dullardic certificateless thieving boko bigot
Burutai grin , Urgent pls angry wink angry grin .

1 Like

Re: FG May Redeploy North-east Troops To N’delta by guzzyg: 8:43am On Jun 27, 2016
mamabomboy:
Buhari is a dullardic certificateless thieving boko bigot
U see your life ,u are one of Nigeria's problem , read and understand ordinary article u no fit, u are hear ignorantly shouting dullardic certificate less bla bla bla .
sorry to say o, what manner of specie are u

1 Like

Re: FG May Redeploy North-east Troops To N’delta by nortcentrallord(m): 8:44am On Jun 27, 2016
eleko1:
Time to use those scavengers/Ipobians miscreants do press-ups wink. BURUTAI cool , I Sight U. Those Touts need maximum shishi angry. Singing * Olomo kilo fun Omo E sad embarassed * .

For how long? Well, tomorrow never ends.
Re: FG May Redeploy North-east Troops To N’delta by kgr8mike(m): 8:44am On Jun 27, 2016
Is there any proud Zombie? Could this be the change for which you shouted 'Sai Baba' I laugh in pidgin. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: FG May Redeploy North-east Troops To N’delta by jegz25(m): 8:45am On Jun 27, 2016
pepigeorge:

birds of the same feathers...
Re: FG May Redeploy North-east Troops To N’delta by nortcentrallord(m): 8:46am On Jun 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Season six, And all the ten episodes are out now. Very intriguing, My favourite series movie so far.

Wao! I 'v been left behind. I need some catching up to do... that one of my best movies, talking about real politics not the Rubbish one gets to read about Nigeria everyday. though it's a fiction but still holds more than our fake reality as a country.
Re: FG May Redeploy North-east Troops To N’delta by pepigeorge(m): 8:49am On Jun 27, 2016
jegz25:
birds of the same feathers...
birds of a feather.....
Re: FG May Redeploy North-east Troops To N’delta by eleko1: 8:51am On Jun 27, 2016
Just wai and see. Baba Daura just dey pity the innocent.
nortcentrallord:

For how long? Well, tomorrow never ends.
Game on U BURUTAI angry
Re: FG May Redeploy North-east Troops To N’delta by Obatarhe1(m): 8:52am On Jun 27, 2016
Bring them all,we are waiting for them.full blooded nigerdelta
Re: FG May Redeploy North-east Troops To N’delta by SeverusSnape(m): 8:55am On Jun 27, 2016
nortcentrallord:

Wao! I 'v been left behind. I need some catching up to do... that one of my best movies, talking about real politics not the Rubbish one gets to read about Nigeria everyday. though it's a fiction but still holds more than our fake reality as a country.
grin grin grin

Please try and get it, the tenth episode of the sixth season was just released a few hours ago.

You're right, That is where the real politics takes place; Strategies, sagacity at it's peak.

It is really a 'Game of thrones'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG May Redeploy North-east Troops To N’delta by buccunmie(m): 8:59am On Jun 27, 2016
dammytosh:

U av not answered my question. Should they be left alone ?

Will u bargain Dansuki's release and tompolo'a account as part of the suffering ?

Few militants were given billion contracts during GEj's time and d suffering stopped right?

Until the contract stopped and the suffering resumed.

That is serious.
Don't get me wrong bro, Ofcourse dey must not leave dem alone, proper dialog shud be put in place to tackle dia problem like Yaradua did. But sending boko armies dere, it won't make sense. Are they trying to tell us Dat boko guys are no more threat like bfor and they can leave dem alone for now and divert dose soldiers fighting dem to Niger Delta? Or is it because dey gave oga small shakara of death warrant if he step their land.lol
Re: FG May Redeploy North-east Troops To N’delta by Pyno30: 9:02am On Jun 27, 2016
koboko69:

All this kids sef

You have been daring Buhari since the days of John the Baptist.

Dared Buhari to arrest Dilector

Dared Buhari to go after Tompolo

Dared Buhari to do this and that.

Go suck breast jor...
I was told in the dream that you will quote me, but i argued it. But now, the dream is real. Cngrts. U have won the chance to send me Mtn 3k. Or u will lose 3k today. Oyah. Sharp sharp.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obaseki Appoints Ogie As SSG And Taiwo Akerele As Chief Of Staff / Omo-agege’s Suspension, Caucus Ban: Pro-buhari Senators To Tackle Saraki, Others / 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Will Take Charge, Labour Ministry Replies National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.