Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,303 members, 7,881,125 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:02 PM

Girl Turned To Cat In Ibadan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Turned To Cat In Ibadan (879 Views)

How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man / Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) / Man Kidnapped 12-year-old Girl, Turned Her Into His Sex Slave And Prostitute.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Turned To Cat In Ibadan by Tunababa8v(m): 9:09am On Jun 27, 2016
People around Ring road in Ibadan were thrown into a state of confusion following what appeared to be a display of witchraft
According to a reporter Samson Akindele who is the head of news at Fresh 105.9 FM Ibadan, the incident occurred at dawn on June 21.
The girl was said to be giving off a strong scent of animal feaces that had people wondering if she was really human.
Here’s what the reporter said below:
“This girl was said to have transformed from a cat into a human being at dawn today. She was allegedly found as a cat in the store of a house at Ring road area in Ibadan. It reportedly transformed into a girl before it could be killed.
She smelled like an animal and passed heavily smelly animal faeces and urine with equally strong foul odour that could not be said to be of human origin.
I’m still unable to eat as result of the choking smell that pervaded the community. It’s one of the most scary reportorial assignments for me. Does anyone still believe in earthly mysteries and secrets?
This is strange, but could it be true?”
See pictures below:

Re: Girl Turned To Cat In Ibadan by BIDEEN: 9:11am On Jun 27, 2016
I live in Ibadan...... which street in ring road Loti sele..... picture and video of the transformation process or adonbliv it

this is just a mentally derailed girl that needs help....... journalism is becoming something else as everyone want to become kola olawuyi now...... smh
Re: Girl Turned To Cat In Ibadan by Arian11(m): 9:13am On Jun 27, 2016
All these Yoruba movies sef ...probably filming on location

Btw can't see pics
Re: Girl Turned To Cat In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 27, 2016
Ibadan Again?
Re: Girl Turned To Cat In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 27, 2016
Na so yinmu undecided

Re: Girl Turned To Cat In Ibadan by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ibadan, Sapele, Benin and Witchcraft are just Brothers and sisters cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Police Release Old Woman Caught With Dead Baby, The Baby Was Her Grandchild / See How A Man Shot In The Head By Armed Robbers Regains Consciousness / See Police Officer Who Had Sex On Duty Over 100 Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.