Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,991 members, 7,919,164 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 10:51 PM

How Olusesi Omosetan Overcome The Habit Of Smoking - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Olusesi Omosetan Overcome The Habit Of Smoking (635 Views)

Is Excessive Drinking Habit A Cause For Being Pot Bellied? / 8 Bad Habit That Could Hurt Your Waist / How To Overcome The Fear Of HIV Tests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Olusesi Omosetan Overcome The Habit Of Smoking by frijos(m): 9:57am On Sep 04, 2009
Olusesi Omosetan as most of us will know is one of naija's fastest rising up-coming star. He says it's his pleasure and concern to share with you steps he took to overcome his long time habit of smoking. Hopefully, this tips will help those who are trying to quit smoking but they can't. To read the post just follow the link below

http://olusesiomosetan..com/
Re: How Olusesi Omosetan Overcome The Habit Of Smoking by ofokasibe: 10:13am On Sep 04, 2009
u be Bleep up man frijos, u didnt come to galleria yesterday abi',., wassap
Re: How Olusesi Omosetan Overcome The Habit Of Smoking by frijos(m): 1:47pm On Sep 04, 2009
ofokasibe:

u be Bleep up man frijos, u didnt come to galleria yesterday abi',., wassap

LOL guy no vex abeg na work hook me down but no lele me go come out when time reach~!

Vector just hola me now say u guys meet there. Hope una connect and relate well o.

Right now i dey make my own moves. I dey edit my video
Re: How Olusesi Omosetan Overcome The Habit Of Smoking by frijos(m): 7:25pm On Sep 10, 2009
i sometimes wonder why/how folks can't get over the dangerous habit of smoking. Your health is very important. It may not tell on u right now u definitely will start seeing the insidious effect when u grow older, terminal cancer, impotence etc are the consequence of smoking and ultimately DEATH is the end result so if u find urself in this habit quit now,

i knew i can never go back to my old habit again when i was at the club last weekend i got the urge to smoke seeing lights everywhere all man feeling cool puffing and dancing i overcame the urge and felt really good. i rewarded myself instantly. it feels good to be healthy man. u don't wanna be in a helpless situation think about it, sickness makes u look stupid believe me!

(1) (Reply)

Effective Of Yesterday's Rain At Your Area / How Long Does It Take? / Introducing Health And Wealth Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.