Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,927 members, 7,872,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:04 AM

Love Is OVERATED - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Is OVERATED (510 Views)

Pussy Is Overated After Release Its Nothing But A Hole / Can I Say That Love Is Quite Overated??? / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Is OVERATED by Pelon(m): 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
I recently opened a thread about the girl who asked me if I was okay about her dating another guy..I saw a lot of advices and decided to adhere to one of them.so I knew it was high time I stopped beign a nice guy so I tested her and she failed therefore I decided she isn't worth it I initiated a sex chat with her and to my uttermost suprise she loved it and asked me to wait till when we are both free.
Re: Love Is OVERATED by Jaycool18(m): 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
It's highly overrated
Re: Love Is OVERATED by tripplephi: 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
Pelon:
I recently opened a thread about the girl who asked me if I was okay about her dating another guy..I saw a lot of advices and decided to adhere to one of them.so I knew it was high time I stopped beign a nice guy so I tested her and she failed therefore I decided she isn't worth it I initiated a sex chat with her and to my uttermost suprise she loved it and asked me to wait till when we are both free.

NO matter your excuse, this doesnt show how bad or worthless the girl is, It also shows how cheap and heartless you are. Men of honor do not stoop low just because someone close to them disappoints them or has no integrity. Guy dont start what you cant finish

1 Like

Re: Love Is OVERATED by Arian11(m): 12:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lol ....naija sef
Re: Love Is OVERATED by BoboFashion(m): 12:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
That one na una agreement, so "love isn't overrated" ....Merci
Re: Love Is OVERATED by ForeverYoung197(f): 1:28pm On Jun 27, 2016
Be careful of the trap OP, you never know she was just trying to test you too. That lady knows what she wants but you are not her priority. You are just one of her toys so she played you well. Youre doomed.
Re: Love Is OVERATED by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
Pelon:
Is this how small your brain is?
Re: Love Is OVERATED by schumastic(m): 4:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
Pelon:

grin grin grin THAT'S MY BOY, INFACT YOU JUST MADE MY DAY, I TOLD YOU SHE ONLY WANTED A FLING, DIDN'T I..LEAVE EMOTIONS ASIDE JUST DO THE NEEDFUL CUS IS A WIN WIN FOR BOTH OF YOU..YOU DID WELL FOR CROSSING THE FRIEND-ZONE BORDER cool cool wink
Re: Love Is OVERATED by pillan(f): 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
No matter what you say..Love is not overrated . love will never be overrated...finito!!

(1) (Reply)

My Nigerian Husband / Must Read Letter To Most Nigerian Men!!! / Ladies Why!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.