Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,858 members, 7,893,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 08:35 AM

See The Artist Behind Genevieve Nnaji’s Customised Hermes Bag That Went Viral - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Artist Behind Genevieve Nnaji’s Customised Hermes Bag That Went Viral (845 Views)

Chika Ike Poses In Her Office With Her Hermes Bag On Display / Genevieve Nnaji Vs. Khloe Kardashian: Who Carries Hermes Birkin Bag Better? / ‘My Golden Shoe Can Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag’ – Mayor Rotimi Odunayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Artist Behind Genevieve Nnaji’s Customised Hermes Bag That Went Viral by TonyesBlog(f): 2:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
About a week or two weeks ago i stumbled upon a post by Nollywood's phenomenal diva/goddess Genevieve Nnaji and she was holding this amazing customised Hermes bag which exuded all beauty, confidence, nature, pride, excellence, creativity and class. And it went with a tiny caption "@dricky_ is bae" That caption was all for me...Who is this dude that just made the most expensive Hermes Birkin Bag look like a 100 million dollars...well this really drove my curiosity to go stalk dricky_, yes Meet the Face Behind Queen Genevieve Nnaji’s customised Hermes Bag that went viral in this exclusive interview. Today he is our MCM!!! Find out how he did it...why she trusted him and his whole inspiration and motivation

Full interview here: http://www.tonyesheartbeat.com/2016/06/thb-exclusive-meet-artist-behind.html

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Appears Fabulous In New Photos, Explains Why Vlog Is On Hold / (photo) Creative Human Head Image From Cloth / Janet Jackson Got Pregnant At 50yrs Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.