Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,261 members, 7,947,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 03:47 PM

Jarushub Career Tips - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Jarushub Career Tips (18862 Views)

Top 5 Basic Career Tips You May Not Know - Read Them Now / Enroll For Jarushub's Graduate And Professional Employablity Training / 38 Career Tips You Must Know If You Want To Be Successful In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jarushub Career Tips by vickers95(m): 2:41pm On Oct 14, 2016
Sorry if I am derailing but oga Jarushub I need help
Hello, please I need help with production/ innjection data from a well that has undergone waterflooding.
I need it to validate a model for my final year project.
Anyone who can be of help should please send it to victoreronmosele@gmail.com.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR OCTOBER 17, 2016

How to Make Your CV More Visible to Your Audience? - Keep Refreshing Your Resume: It is highly important that you refresh or update your CV. This will allow other companies who may be browsing around to catch wind of your profile.
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 2:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR OCTOBER 19, 2016

How to Make Your CV More Visible to Your Audience? - Keep Refreshing Your Resume: You can also use this opportunity to update your skills as you go on. Having more than one or two skills will make you come off as unique and dynamic.
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 11:38am On Oct 21, 2016
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR OCTOBER 21, 2016

How to Make Your CV More Visible to Your Audience? - Do Not Leave Out Achievements: This is no time to be modest. You are about to embark into a competitive environment and that means you have to do everything in your power in order to stand out.
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 2:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR OCTOBER 24, 2016

How to Make Your CV More Visible to Your Audience? - Do Not Leave Out Achievements: You must never leave out any of your past successes or achievements in your profile. There is an old saying that goes like this “Facts tell but stories sell”.
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 9:43am On Oct 26, 2016
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR OCTOBER 26, 2016

How to Make Your CV More Visible to Your Audience? - Do Not Leave Out Achievements: Keep it simple but make sure your recruiters don’t miss out on your successes. You have to grab their attention the best way you can.

http://www.jarushub.com/jarushub-career-academy-jca-6-graduate-professional-classes-october-31/
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 12:16pm On Oct 28, 2016
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR OCTOBER 28, 2016

The market is tough and challenging, but that’s how the real world is supposed to be. Use all that you have learned to give you an edge out there.

http://www.jarushub.com/jarushub-career-academy-jca-6-graduate-professional-classes-october-31/
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 12:16pm On Nov 02, 2016
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR NOVEMBER 2, 2016

Managing the Finances of your Small Business: Spending plans are so exhausting, distressing and difficult to manage however it is important not to let your business suffer due to mismanagement of funds.
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 1:11pm On Nov 04, 2016
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR NOVEMBER 4, 2016

Managing the Finances of your Small Business: Cash flow is the backbone of any business. Taking sensible, common sense strides will help you control spending and develop your business without going out on a limb.
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 10:44am On Nov 08, 2016
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR NOVEMBER 8, 2016

Managing the Finances of your Small Business - Separate Personal and Business Finances: Separating your personal and business accounts independent is key for every business owner.
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 11:55am On Nov 09, 2016
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR NOVEMBER 9, 2016

Managing the Finances of your Small Business - Separate Personal and Business Finances: This involves getting a business charge card and putting all related costs on it. This would help you track your expenses and keep you in control.
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2016
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR NOVEMBER 10, 2016

Managing the Finances of your Small Business - Separate Personal and Business Finances: You will likewise do well in opening an investment account devoted to your business, where you can deposit a measure of cash from every payment that you get. You can utilize this cash to pay charges/taxes.
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 11:05am On Nov 11, 2016
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR NOVEMBER 11, 2016

Managing the Finances of your Small Business - Cut Expenses: It is vital that business owners stay tight-fisted to hold their costs under control without hampering consumer loyalty. This, particularly, remains important for little organizations.
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by omololu251(m): 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2016
Hi Nairalanders, My name is Egunleti Emmanuel, a graduate of building technology. I just finished my degree programme few months ago and I need where to manage to gather experience and make some money.I have worked on site before and I have knowledge about pile foundation. I will be glad if any one in the house can kindly help me. Thanks Contact : 07060602143
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 12:03pm On Nov 16, 2016
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR NOVEMBER 16, 2016

Managing the Finances of your Small Business - Cut Expenses: Each business has its fixed and variable cost. While fixed expenses must be borne independent of whether your business is profiting or not, there is extension for reserve funds in variable expenses. For instance, rather than purchasing unreasonable marked programming, you could work with free, cloud-based, open-source programming, which is similarly great.
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 11:21am On Nov 17, 2016
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR NOVEMBER 17, 2016

Managing the Finances of your Small Business - Cut Expenses: Measure capital versus operational expenses: The objective regularly is to drive down the sums on the capital costs side of the spreadsheet and move more over to the operational side. Working expenses don’t require complex deterioration estimations and are all the more effectively balanced from year to year.
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR NOVEMBER 22, 2016

Managing the Finances of your Small Business - Negotiate payment terms with merchants: When managing outside temporary workers or merchants, for example, conveyance administrations, food providers, circuit testers, or janitorial administrations, don’t be reluctant to arrange the terms of agreement.
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2016
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR NOVEMBER 23, 2016

Managing the Finances of your Small Business - Negotiate payment terms with merchants: Utilize temporary workers that will permit you to pay up to thirty days after the receipt of their services instead of paying on the spot. This period permits you to deal with your cash better and place your bills in order of priority.
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by vinceman212: 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2016
Pls,i Want to ask:can I lecture with a professional masters?
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2016
vinceman212:
Pls,i Want to ask:can I lecture with a professional masters?

You can.
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by baum1: 4:01pm On Nov 29, 2016
Oga Jarus, please if you know any of your solid contacts with EU nationality, UK better, then send them the below and have them send me their CV if interested...This is an email a recruiter sent yesterday but I honestly don't know anyone. Maybe you can help.

Hi XYZ,

Hope this finds you well,

Please excuse my approach I was wondering if I could ask for your help? I am currently recruiting for a number of positions with a major investment bank based in the UK.

All are permanent opportunities from AVP to VP level, with salaries ranging from £50k - £75k. There is also relocation assistance from the employer available.

They are looking for:
Lead AML Analyst
GRA Model Validation Manager
GRA FCC Analyst

Sponsorships are unfortunately unavailable for these positions.

If you know of anyone who is interested, I can send a full job spec for each role on request.
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by Jarus(m): 9:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
baum1:
Oga Jarus, please if you know any of your solid contacts with EU nationality, UK better, then send them the below and have them send me their CV if interested...This is an email a recruiter sent yesterday but I honestly don't know anyone. Maybe you can help.

Hi XYZ,

Hope this finds you well,

Please excuse my approach I was wondering if I could ask for your help? I am currently recruiting for a number of positions with a major investment bank based in the UK.

All are permanent opportunities from AVP to VP level, with salaries ranging from £50k - £75k. There is also relocation assistance from the employer available.

They are looking for:
Lead AML Analyst
GRA Model Validation Manager
GRA FCC Analyst

Sponsorships are unfortunately unavailable for these positions.

If you know of anyone who is interested, I can send a full job spec for each role on request.

Noted bro. Thx
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by Echad(m): 10:11am On Nov 30, 2016
Hello!
My flash fiction story for 2016 Etisalat Flash fiction Award has been nominated as a potential winner of 2016 edition.

I need your votes to help me win the award.

Click the link to vote
https://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php?id=137

Once the story page is displayed, click the vote icon (thumb) to vote. confirm your Facebook details and wait for the number of votes to increase.
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by ewa20buredi100: 10:30am On Nov 30, 2016
JARUSHUB:

You can.
Hi Jarus,
Nice to have a platform like this were one can seek career guidance.

Please, i am a graduate of Industrial Chemistry. I want to ask if i should go for PgD in Chemical and then follow it up with a M.Eng/M.Sc in engineering or go directly for a MSc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry (considering that i am in 27years of age; though my heart favours Chemical Engineering)

I don't know what to do.

Thank you
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by baum1: 11:07am On Nov 30, 2016
ewa20buredi100:

Hi Jarus,
Nice to have a platform like this were one can seek career guidance.

Please, i am a graduate of Industrial Chemistry. I want to ask if i should go for PgD in Chemical and then follow it up with a M.Eng/M.Sc in engineering or go directly for a MSc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry (considering that i am in 27years of age; though my heart favours Chemical Engineering)

I don't know what to do.

Thank you

Will pharmaceutical chemistry make you a hospital pharmacist or something similar? If yes, I would go for it. Glut of chemical engineers with very few opportunities. However, if you want to eventually become a lecturer and don't give a hoot about working elsewhere, then do the one you prefer between the two. But note that nowadays you will need a PhD to be able to compete in getting lecturing jobs.

1 Like

Re: Jarushub Career Tips by ewa20buredi100: 12:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
baum1:

Will pharmaceutical chemistry make you a hospital pharmacist or something similar? If yes, I would go for it. Glut of chemical engineers with very few opportunities. However, if you want to eventually become a lecturer and don't give a hoot about working elsewhere, then do the one you prefer between the two. But note that nowadays you will need a PhD to be able to compete in getting lecturing jobs.

Thanks.

I read that one who has a BSc in chemistry and switches to study Pharmaceutical Chemistry only qualifies as Pharmaceutical scientist/researcher.........and not as a Hospital pharmacist.
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 12:00pm On Dec 02, 2016
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR DECEMBER 2, 2016

HOW SMALL BUSINESSES CAN BUILD A POSITIVE ONLINE REPUTATION: With the current economic situation in Nigeria, small businesses are finding it extra hard to survive or at least stay relevant. There are a million and one things they have to worry about now as well as strategies they have to consider if they want to keep shop. One of such strategies is “online reputation management”.
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 12:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR DECEMBER 5, 2016

HOW SMALL BUSINESSES CAN BUILD A POSITIVE ONLINE REPUTATION: It is no secret that everything is literally done online now and so, if you want your business to succeed, you need to put it online. Basically, a business’ online presence can make or break its actuality.
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 12:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR DECEMBER 6, 2016

HOW SMALL BUSINESSES CAN BUILD A POSITIVE ONLINE REPUTATION: Aside from having an online presence, it is essential for any business to know how to protect its online reputation. Do you own a small business and you are wondering how you can do this? Some tips will be shared in a couple of days that can help you protect and manage your business’ reputation online.
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 11:18am On Dec 08, 2016
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR DECEMBER 8, 2016

HOW SMALL BUSINESSES CAN BUILD A POSITIVE ONLINE REPUTATION - Join and remain active on Social Networks: Start with Facebook or Twitter accounts and ensure you constantly send posts on the platforms. Delays in responding to Tweets, posts, comments and questions can have a negative impact on your reputation.
Re: Jarushub Career Tips by JARUSHUB: 10:49am On Dec 09, 2016
JARUSHUB CAREER TIP FOR DECEMBER 9, 2016

HOW SMALL BUSINESSES CAN BUILD A POSITIVE ONLINE REPUTATION - Join and remain active on Social Networks: Think about reciprocation and engage your customers online rather than constantly adopting a direct sales approach.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Much Should Entry Level Graduates Be Paid In Nigeria? / Meet Faith Omoniye Lesley, Nigerian Female Welder (Photos) / Marine Engineering Aspirants And Practitioners: Any Future?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.