Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,773 members, 7,965,914 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 03:10 AM

Chronicles Of The War In Heaven "EMMANUEL" The Light God: (Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chronicles Of The War In Heaven "EMMANUEL" The Light God: (Story) (764 Views)

Chronicles Of Tracy / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chronicles Of The War In Heaven "EMMANUEL" The Light God: (Story) by Lenny5k: 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
WITH SHOCKED FACES MICHAEL AND GABRIEL ARE GOT DOWN FROM THEIR HORSES AS THEY WATCHED THE SOLDIERS AND THE CROWD TAKE EMMANUEL AWAY. THEN THEY SAW LUCIFER FOLLOWING BEHIND FROM A DISTANCE, CLAPPING HIS HANDS AND SMILING. DEEP ANGER CREEPS ON MICHEAL'S FACE AS HIS HAND SQUEEZES THE HEAD OF HIS GOLD SWORD. GABRIEL SPOKE ALMOST IN PANIC

GABRIEL
Prince Michael, do something please!

MICHEAL GAVE HIM A STERN LOOK, THINKING VERY FAST THEN HE SPOKE IN A HURRIED VOICE.

MICHAEL
Gabriel! Return back to our FATHER at once, and ask for his counsel. GO NOW!

GABRIEL HURRIEDLY GOT ON TOP HIS WINGED HORSE "ORION” AND TAPS IT GENTLY EVEN AS HE WHISPERS

GABRIEL
ORION! Show me the true meaning of speed!

ORION LEAPS INTO THE AIR, AND SHOT INTO THE NIGHT SKY LIKE A ROCKET, LEAVING BLUE CLOUD OF SMOKE ON ITS PATH AS IT RACE INTO THE SKY. MICHEAL WATCH AS GABRIEL DISAPPEARS INTO THE NIGHT SKY, THEN HE GOT ON TOP HIS HORSE AND WITH ONE TUG ON ITS GOLDEN REIN THE HORSE LIFTED MICHAEL UP IN THE AIR AND LAUNCHED TOWARDS LUCIFER. IT LANDED IN FRONT OF HIM. LUCIFER STOPPED AND GAVE THEM A MEAN LOOK AS THE CROWD MOVES ON AND DISAPPEARS INTO THE NIGHT. MICHAEL GOT DOWN FROM HIS HORSE, THEN WITHOUT WARNING LUCIFER LASHED OUT IN ANGER

LUCIFER
Raknan Kuum!
Shiat Shaddat!

MICHEAL
Do not speak that DEAD TONGUE here!
Reserve it for your Dark Kingdom of Hades!

LUCIFER
How dare you Michael! Who gave you permission to enter my kingdom?

MICHEAL
This is not your kingdom Lucifer! The Earth, the Heavens, Galaxies and Universes belongs to JEHOVAH the great and Might King!

LUCIFER
Wrong my brother! Wrong! The earth and everything in it belongs to me now, and soon Heaven will also be mine too!

MICHEAL
You are not my brother anymore Lucifer! You stopped being my brother when you rebelled against JEHOVAH, the most-high God. At the Great WAR IN HEAVEN, you Lucifer the Once Beloved of Heaven was Defeated, and that puts an end to our relationship as brothers. I repeat, the earth and everything else belongs to JEHOVAH the great and Mighty King and not you.

LUCIFER NARROWS HIS EYES AS THEY BURNS IN ANGER.. HE IS TRANSPORTED TO THE GREAT WAR IN HEAVEN, HIS ARMIES OF FALLEN ANGELS IN A FIERCE BATTLE WITH THE ROYAL ARMIES OF HEAVEN LED BY MICHAEL THE COMMANDING GENERAL...

Coming Soon In COMIC FORMAT... Will be available Nationwide

.- Watch this Space for more News and Updates from this exciting Comic Series

(1) (Reply)

Im Blocked! / Tales Of A 200 Level Fresher / Forever And Always

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.