Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,419 members, 7,911,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 11:26 PM

Again, FG To Borrow $50bn From China - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, FG To Borrow $50bn From China (2293 Views)

It Will Be A Monumental Tragedy For Nigeria To Come Under PDP Again – FG / Nigeria May Plunge Into Recession Again -FG / Presidency Reacts To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Plan To Borrow $30bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, FG To Borrow $50bn From China by 989900: 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
undecided.
Re: Again, FG To Borrow $50bn From China by bondingman: 1:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
I hope the Chinese take into consideration that its Nigeria that'll pay back the loan
when Niger-delta republic and Biafra pull out of this contraption.
Re: Again, FG To Borrow $50bn From China by veraponpo(m): 2:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
kernel501:

I hate when those who deem themselves knowledgeable become a product of gullibility, if Nigerian has two trillion naira from recovered loots, with revenue from crude and non-oil sector accounting for at least three trillion, meaning they will run a deficit of just one trillion... So, why do they need such amount of money, or are they operating another budget different from 2016?
Sir, you may need to convert $50 billion, even at N282 per Dollar, it gives you N14 trillion, l hope you know the implications, in terms of repayment plans, this time our debt service will hit 90%.
Don't you know every country has a debt ceiling, were is ours?

Secondly, l hope you understand the Nigeria in the 2015 budget serviced her debt with 21% of her entire budget, and now, we are faced with a life time mortgage.
You've not even bordered to ask the terms of the loan, yet you are praising Bubuya.

You people seem to fail to know the difference between Loans and Investments. Nigeria does not want loan from China. Adeosun has already raised bond in the EU for that. What we want is Investments (FDI) from those countries into our Oil and Gas Sector. If the $50b enters, we can forget fuel scarcity, Gas problem, Electricity problem, Petrochemical Problems, Fertilizer production problem, employment problem for the teeming youths, etc.

Ibe Kachukwu was talking about investments and not loans!
Re: Again, FG To Borrow $50bn From China by freeze001(f): 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
mrvitalis:

[s]Thank u sir. .. I receive insults everyday here for saying things like this
My people (igbos) acuse me of being hausa or yoruba... it's very painful when so called educated u can't analysis their country situation and see the real problem..
We have a problem in this country bro [/s]

My friend shut it there! Who dash u Igbo? E manyere aka n'ime ike nsi gi ahu, site ya n'imi ya ghoro gi k'ibi onye afo? Kpacha anya gi biko!

Convert $50 Billion to Naira so that its full implications will dawn on you. What is the aim of such loan and where is the guarantee of transparent and honest administration/application of such loan? Is it wit this thieving goons wrapped up in the APC toga of integrity we have as President and ministers? You must be sleeping! Where is the institutional integrity and blueprint for the application of such loans? What are the terms of validation? Within what expected time frame for completion and delivery of so-called infrastructural projects? Is there anything beyond oil going on the oily brains of the zombies in this country? Tufiakwa!

Ga juo nne gi onye tubara ya ime gi maka o buro onye nwa diala tara ji n'ede ga n'ekwu inyo n'ile e na nyu ebea!
Re: Again, FG To Borrow $50bn From China by mrvitalis(m): 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2016
freeze001:

My friend shut it there! Who dash u Igbo? E manyere aka n'ime ike nsi gi ahu, site ya n'imi ya ghoro gi k'ibi onye afo? Kpacha anya gi biko!

Convert $50 Billion to Naira so that its full implications will dawn on you. What is the aim of such loan and where is the guarantee of transparent and honest administration/application of such loan? Is it wit this thieving goons wrapped up in the APC toga of integrity we have as President and ministers? You must be sleeping! Where is the institutional integrity and blueprint for the application of such loans? What are the terms of validation? Within what expected time frame for completion and delivery of so-called infrastructural projects? Is there anything beyond oil going on the oily brains of the zombies in this country? Tufiakwa!

Ga juo nne gi onye tubara ya ime gi maka o buro onye nwa diala tara ji n'ede ga n'ekwu inyo n'ile e na nyu ebea!
If u read that u will see that's an investment and will pay for it self...
Re: Again, FG To Borrow $50bn From China by freeze001(f): 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
mrvitalis:

If u read that u will see that's an investment and will pay for it self...

You should have responded to the things I said to you in Igbo language na. Fake liar!

Pay for itself how? Did u see the questions I raised? What are the modalities to ensure that the so-called investments actually occur and yield profitably enough to 'pay for itself'?
Re: Again, FG To Borrow $50bn From China by mrvitalis(m): 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
freeze001:

You should have responded to the things I said to you in Igbo language na. Fake liar!

Pay for itself how? Did u see the questions I raised? What are the modalities to ensure that the so-called investments actually occur and yield profitably enough to 'pay for itself'?
Lol.... My igbo may not be strong but igbo bloods run in my blood.. Tho I grew in pH... Speaking igbo is hard even for... Wish I can tho...

The investment is for the oil industry... To develop more oil blocks to improve our oil production... If u understand how the oil sector work u won't ask that...
It's a long explanation I can't give here
Re: Again, FG To Borrow $50bn From China by kernel501: 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2016
[b][/b]
veraponpo:

You people seem to fail to know the difference between Loans and Investments. Nigeria does not want loan from China. Adeosun has already raised bond in the EU for that. What we want is Investments (FDI) from those countries into our Oil and Gas Sector. If the $50b enters, we can forget fuel scarcity, Gas problem, Electricity problem, Petrochemical Problems, Fertilizer production problem, employment problem for the teeming youths, etc.

veraponpo:

veraponpo:

Let me quote him..."Mr. Ibe Kachikwu, on Monday, disclosed that the country is seeking to "RAISE" between $40 billion and $50 billion from Chinese investors in the next couple of days to bridge infrastructure funding gap in the Nigerian petroleum"

You don't raise investors from Chinese investors, rather loan. You may need to revisit the caption to help you if the content is hyper incomprehensive or problematic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Reappears Again- SR / IGBOMINA YOUTHS!!! Are We Going To Be Forever Enslave To Ilorin. / uijhgf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.