Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,252 members, 7,919,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:15 PM

Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina (40604 Views)

Buhari Is Dying And Osinbajo Is Being Manipulated By Dark Cabal – Femi Fani-kayo / Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos) / Fashola & Lai Mohammed: Hilarious Fictive Conversation A Nigerian Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by iykedare(m): 7:54am On Jun 28, 2016
iswallker:

At least you are smart enough to edit my post, just like your hero is smart enough to edit the senate standing rules to gain advantage.... grin

And you have to dodge my questions I asked you just so you can yarn rubbish?

How much you dey sell those sh1t you sell? You need to face your business instead of fighting saraki.
Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by Mylove55(f): 7:54am On Jun 28, 2016
erakab2006:

By their comment we shall know them tongue
they be ipod- idiotic people of Biafra
Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by bejeria101(m): 8:02am On Jun 28, 2016
bonechamberlain:
When will the attorney general determine whether buhari infringed upon the law, by presenting a fake certificate or not presenting any. Nonsenseangry

They wont see that one na wetin no concern them they go put for head.

1 Like

Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by davodyguy: 8:11am On Jun 28, 2016
samplegirl:

But Buhari will rather hire the whole SAN to challenge how he was served notice to present his certificate. Tell him to do the needfull and prove that he is a man of integrity.

Is buhari a talkative like Saraki?

Is he trying to stop all forms of trails and blackmail PDP like Saraki is doing?

If you are objective, you'll spot the difference
Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by davodyguy: 8:13am On Jun 28, 2016
kingoduyebo1:

He places his interest above is party that made him a member of the law maker and here his talking[b] about some individuals [/b]are placing their personal interest with our hard earn Democracy....he got no shame at all.just the saying "what goes around comes around".

SP,pls do d needful nowwwww

Provide evidence that they exist or forever remain mute
Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by sucess001(m): 8:24am On Jun 28, 2016
davodyguy:
This show of shame by saraki has to end some day soon.
The has no principle and he's shameless.

David Cameron resigned based principles
Saraki is facing criminal charges on multiple fronts. If he has dignity, he would at least step down for investigation and trial.

Here he is, fighting dirty. In fact fighting in the mud. Shameless man

Is that what Tinubu and your paymasters say you should propagate?

Tinubu and PMB have lost the way and thats why Nigeria isnt moving forward. rather than focus on how to improve the economy and face the Avengers...they are on a sworn mission to remove saraki using all aparatus of the state shamelessly.

and the way Adesina is writing...disrespecting the office of the senate president with almost vulgar language is a shame to this country...

4 years is not so long...in fact...its just less than 3 years...continue...
Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by VERDA: 8:41am On Jun 28, 2016
mohince:
Lol.....
Saraki see whats i must rule has caused u....... Dis man is damn too hungry for power!!! At least u got all d money to settle down and rest but u wan become sen President my force

I do not hold any brief for the guy,but does he not like every citizen have the right to aspire to become the president?
Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by MrHeff(m): 8:51am On Jun 28, 2016
bonechamberlain:
OK u can now move.
pfffft.... You know deep inside that you are nothing in the scheme of things. That's why you express your frustrations on social media
Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by kingoduyebo1(m): 8:51am On Jun 28, 2016
davodyguy:

Provide evidence that they exist or forever remain mute

What evidence sir,abi u need someone to read and read to u bfor u understand simple english ni?
Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by bonechamberlain(m): 8:54am On Jun 28, 2016
MrHeff:
pfffft.... You know deep inside that you are nothing in the scheme of things. That's why you express your frustrations on social media
OK.

Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by terryskender: 8:55am On Jun 28, 2016
Buhari might not be a stooge but there is indeed a cabal within the presidency. I really don't understand what the problem is with this present government because they have spent more time fighting the national assembly than addressing the problems Nigerians are facing. The truth is if anyone says Saraki or Ekweremadu is our problem then they r crazy because our problem is not the National assembly. Nigerians are facing so many hardships, yet this shit government spend more time fighting themselves. I am yet to see any achievement of this present government even though I am hopeful but I feel they should hit the ground running than spending more time fighting themselves or blaming PDP for our woes. OBJ recovered a lot of looted funds without noise making or headline jamboree of EFCC but the government have spent more time making headline news than recovery. With all the noise you might assume they have recovered over a billion dollars but yet they haven't even gotten half of that. 

I can't say Saraki is guilty of all these allegations because that will be prejudice but the fact still remains that he is the choice of his colleagues...so what's the executive's problem with that?  Politics is a game of numbers and because it's evident they can't impeach Saraki, they want to use the court. I am not against his trial in court but it shouldn't be by force.So because it looks like they are loosing the case at the CCT already, they are using the high court as an alternative. We are suffering in this country and yet some scumbags are seated there spending more time ‎fighting each other...I never get power in the last one week...‎

2 Likes

Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by MrHeff(m): 8:59am On Jun 28, 2016
bonechamberlain:
OK.
not all fam. Anytime I see you yarn dust on here again, I'll be sure to remind you of your place again. Okay sonny? kiss
Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by bonechamberlain(m): 9:00am On Jun 28, 2016
MrHeff:
not all fam. Anytime I see you yarn dust on here again, I'll be sure to remind you of your place again. Okay sonny? kiss
OK
Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by davodyguy: 9:16am On Jun 28, 2016
kingoduyebo1:

What evidence sir,abi u need someone to read and read to u bfor u understand simple english ni?

Provide names of these cabals and empirical proof that they told buhari to probe Saraki. If you have none, remain mute until 2035 grin
Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by davodyguy: 9:23am On Jun 28, 2016
sucess001:

Is that what Tinubu and your paymasters say you should propagate?

Do you have any empirical proof that I work with Tinubu? If you have none, go look for job. Its too early for this abeg

sucess001:

Tinubu and PMB have lost the way and thats why Nigeria isnt moving forward. rather than focus on how to improve the economy and face the Avengers...they are on a sworn mission to remove saraki using all aparatus of the state shamelessly.
Your evidence that Tinubu instigated a legal action for forgery is what? WTH is wrong with you people? So any criminal must be allowed to go free, provided he/she doesn't support Buhari? WTF?

sucess001:

and the way Adesina is writing...disrespecting the office of the senate president with almost vulgar language is a shame to this country...

4 years is not so long...in fact...its just less than 3 years...continue...
Saraki desecrated that office since refused to step down from day one. He's rather fighting to stall trial, than to prove his innocence.
Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by sucess001(m): 9:47am On Jun 28, 2016
davodyguy:

Do you have any empirical proof that I work with Tinubu? If you have none, go look for job. Its too early for this abeg

Your evidence that Tinubu instigated a legal action for forgery is what? WTH is wrong with you people? So any criminal must be allowed to go free, provided he/she doesn't support Buhari? WTF?

Saraki desecrated that office since refused to step down from day one. He's rather fighting to stall trial, than to prove his innocence.

The proof i have is on your utterances...they are all fours with Tinubu apologists...

Tinubu didnt institute the forgery action...but he is the 'shadow director' behind the whole facade...am sure you can figure that out...if not...#itshelpless. And we all know he has sworn to retaliate saraki for standing against his VP bid.....

so saraki should just step down cos your paymasters dont want him there?

chai...3 years more...
Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by MUNDI007(m): 9:48am On Jun 28, 2016
If Saraki and his supporters thinks he's not guilty, why won't they jst ask him to go clear his name in the court ones n for all. Cuz I don't think any innocent person would want his name to be dragged in mud.
Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by olustic: 9:52am On Jun 28, 2016
Bukola Saraki is a thief ,the more reason why he is shameless.
Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by Basic123: 10:03am On Jun 28, 2016
Saraki has forgotten that buhari is the head of government be it legislature,executive and judiciary.Saraki see buhari as just the head of the executive while he head this legislature.
Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by Basic123: 10:04am On Jun 28, 2016
Saraki has forgotten that buhari is the head of government be it legislature,executive and judiciary.Saraki sees buhari as just the mere head of the executive while he head this legislature.Government has a body has 3 arms,right.but the president is the head of that body.
Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by Okwyjesus(m): 10:07am On Jun 28, 2016
amakenny:

There's no iota of sincerity in Presidrny Buhari's much-vaunted fight against corruption. The fight is more about incriminating enemies of Buhari.

If Buhari is sincere in his fight against corruption he should have gone after past leaders both military and civilian who wrecked the country'with corruption

Maybe the president is using another dictionary that might have defined corruption as PERSON/ PEOPLE THAT HAVE WORKED WITH GOODLUCK OR CLOSE TO HIM.

Because we know a lot corrupt people arnd Mr Buhari. But interesting you cant decieve average Nigerian especially in this IT age.
Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by Waheed60: 10:18am On Jun 28, 2016
Leave let him continue complaining. The question require Yes/No. Did you forge?
Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by Nellybii: 10:23am On Jun 28, 2016
Bolustic:
I don't mind if Buhari is a stooge, so far he'd fight corruption to a standstill and make Nigeria great again. I don't give a damn. But I doubt if Buhari can be a stooge.

Buroda Bukola, the days of IMPUNITY are gradually winding up. Dance to the music of your drum.

David Cameron and Lionel Messi just set a typical example of what to do for you.

Even Roy Hodgson too!grin
Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by tuniski: 10:43am On Jun 28, 2016
pharmagba:
I think the executive have behaved matured so far. Unlike their legislative counterpart who feel they owe nobody anything moreover they feel they are accountable to no one
If I say, some cabal in the senate altered the senate rule and make Saraki the senate president, will I be right? And these cabal are still the ones holding Saraki to his seat

A document was altered without due process, and he is a major beneficiary. He should defend himself. Simple.
Let Saraki go let Buhari go abi they are both alleged forgers!
Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by jude90(m): 10:46am On Jun 28, 2016
hmmmmm buhari also have a case of forgery why haven't the AGF Sue him to court? hypocrisy in Nigeria. u guys should continue to defend evil
Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by iswallker(m): 11:34am On Jun 28, 2016
iykedare:

And you have to dodge my questions I asked you just so you can yarn rubbish?

How much you dey sell those sh1t you sell? You need to face your business instead of fighting saraki.

Hehehehehe.....can't stop laughing at your folly....you would fill a form if you needed to see me at work.. grin

Run along boy...and be good... grin
Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by iykedare(m): 12:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
iswallker:

Hehehehehe.....can't stop laughing at your folly....you would fill a form if you needed to see me at work.. grin

Run along boy...and be good... grin

Lol. Hunger go soon finish you.
Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by kingoduyebo1(m): 9:14pm On Jun 28, 2016
davodyguy:

Provide names of these cabals and empirical proof that they told buhari to probe Saraki. If you have none, remain mute until 2035 grin

Bobo,now I know u don't understand my comment,please go back and read my comment very well,because none of my comment shows that said that or I quoted that....#readverysir.
Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 29, 2016
iswallker:

You must be a lawyer.. grin

Buh you dint graduate from law school unfortunately... grin

I like the part where you said the police is under the executive and blablabla..... grin

You are just fantastically amusing.... cheesy
Except l didn't understand you, every well read Nigerian knows the NPF is constitutionally born under the executive arm of govt to do what? ENFORCE THE LAW
Whose job is that bro?? Dont start mentioning me ever if you read your books
Re: Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina by Paulpenny(m): 2:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) / Is Oil A Curse Or A Blessing To Nigeria? / Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo-Olu: 12th,13th,14th &15th Governors Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.