Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,462 members, 7,920,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 12:20 PM

Scam Scam Scam. This Guys Are At It - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Scam Scam Scam. This Guys Are At It (1725 Views)

I Won't Snitch On Them. Yahoo Guys Are Snitching On Themselves / Npower Scam! Scam!! Scam!!! Alert / See This Guys Picture That Has Been Disturbing The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Scam Scam. This Guys Are At It by immaluv: 7:37pm On Jun 27, 2016
This guy by name jake martins BBM pin 7B686E36. Started chatting with on twoo on April. But I never replied him. So one day I decided to reply him. He asked me for my BBM pin which I gave him. So we decided chatting on BBM so he told me to be his woman. I refuse talking to him for 2days so he kept on begging me to be his woman. So I said let's give it a trial. We introduced ourselves. He said he base in Bristol UK but his frm delta Nigeria. Which I told him mine also. We started a prayer platform if he pray at night I will pay in the morning. On the 25/6/2016 we were chatting he said that he wants to go to the mall for shopping and also buy some things for his younger sis's wedding and parents and old friends. But it won't be nice if his woman is not included. He asked me wht I want. I told him a phone. He said he will buy me a laptop, phone and some nice things like hand bags, shoes, tops, trousers, gowns watch, perfume and gold chain etc. So I asked him why buying all this he said he likes me that am his woman that he doesn't want me to look at another guy. He asked for my sizes which I gave him. He said as soon he finish shopping that he will go straight to the airport to send them to me. He asked for my full name email and current mobile no so that they will use it to separate mine so that I as soon as the flight gets to Nigeria I will be contacted. This morning I got this message frm air cargo. Dear MISS.................. your package has just arrive our company sent from, MR JAKE MARTINS, from United Kingdom to you, Content includes: 1 sealed box, , 1 brand new laptop,1 Samsung galaxy s6 edge, 4 female hand bags, 8females cloths, 4gowns, 4 wears, 4 jeans trousers, 6pair of shoes, 4 pair of sandals, 1 fossil wrist watch, 11.8kg Gold chain, 2 T.F perfume,1 Female Make up kit, 1Teddy Bear and 1 rose flower, Please kindly come to CARGO LTD. Address: Nnamdi Azikwe Airport Abuja, Nigeria. E-mail Address, Aircargo_nig@yahoo.com for more information if you prefer home delivery call +2349029634795 for hulking and delivery service, thanks for your patronage. So as I was reading the msg he called so I told him that they have contacted me. He so I told him Let me start preparing to go to abuja tomorrow. He said since they said they can deliver at my door step. That i shld allow them to bring it to my house. So I told him that I don't have the kind of money the things will charge. He said okay let him tell but he wanted it to be a surprise. That the box that was sealed that there's 250 pounds in it dat I shld borrow frm someone once it gets to me I will from them balance the person. So I paid 27,150 naira 4 the delivery fee. Later again the guy dat was acting as air cargo staff called me that the sealed box couldn't pass 2ru security device that wht's inside it. I told him to wait. So I called the one that has been acting as my bf he said I shldnt allow them to open the box dat he put drugs and the money bt I shld tell them that it's his international id and money. So I called the guy nd told him exactly wht he told me. He said okay that he will plead with those officers to take it easy be they will take it to headquarters. Later he called that the officers said is a billable offence the I hve to pay 50th b4 it will get to the top. So I called dat so called my frnd he said baby pls don't allow them to open the box dat I shld run around and get de money and pay dat once he comes back to Bristol because he said he travelled out of Bristol I told him sebi I told you I borrowed mony 4 de oda first one I paid. He said or I shld beg dem to reduce the money. So I called de air cargo guy to tell him to tell dose officers to take 30k. Later de guy called bk dat de officers said ok bt on one condition dat if I shld pay de money now day as soon as de DHL people r delivery my things dat I will pay de remaining 20k I said okay. Bcso de cargo guy said that the officers was asking him to give them the address of the receiver. I was scared. So I said ok he said he will forward one of de office's acc no to do de payment. So on my way to the bank to do the transaction I started calling de cargo guy to forward de acc no of the officers no switched off I started calling my frnd he wasn't picking. So I got to a point it was as if something came up on me and I started thinking so I decided not to send again I turned bk. So on my way home de cargo guy called wit another number. He said there was no network in that first line dat he has sent de acc no . I said ok dat he shld wait dat am in de bank trying to make the payment. While I was in my house thinking and crying. So beware of this guys.

Re: Scam Scam Scam. This Guys Are At It by ikbnice(m): 7:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
sorry dear.
Re: Scam Scam Scam. This Guys Are At It by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
Greed got you.
Re: Scam Scam Scam. This Guys Are At It by chachanga: 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
Nne, nor be dis same you nor gree for Patrick still fall hand for Chigozie?! Dey come fall you mugu here, you come dey write long epistle here?! Abi, na even SuperStory sef?

In how many days?! U don gree to become "his woman"? Are u dat cheap?! Abi, u be lost and found wey norr get tracker wey com dey find owner?

E pele 4 u! U go dey block beta boys for area dey fall for "Away" scopes. Thank say nor be kikidnappers, we for don dey read ur story for Crime Section now?!

Go Mass dis Sunday o! B4 dat, Go do Confession after Testimony Time

Then, go and pay d money u borrowed o b4 that one warrants another textbook, Lolo!

(1) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim And Belinda Effah Stuns On The Cover Of NICSON AFRICA MAGAZINE / Infinix Independence Beach Party / Students To Be Refunded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.