Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,841 members, 7,945,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:47 AM

5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Relationship (1020 Views)

13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! / This Is How A Woman Wants To Be Touched. {adult} / Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Relationship by bamac(m): 8:40pm On Jun 27, 2016
To some, woman are interested in relationship than men and for this they tend to put more in the relationship to make it last.

*NOTE: Relationship in this post could be inside marriage or about to wed.

What every woman wants in their relationship differs though, but here are some of the general wants of any woman that desires a lasting relationship.

1. HAPPINESS:

Any woman desires happiness in her relationship. They will all want to share their best moments with their friends so that their friends will know they are in the good hand and making their friends feel jealous of their own relationship even when that of their friend is still better of.

2. WEALTH:

Money makes the world go around. Even men desires this. Women want to wear the latest clothes, gold jewelries, shoes, hair etc.

"My woman don't demand". Mr man you better start working hard and pray hard too, she is not happy about your condition, don't take her understanding for fool for too long. You don't know what they are facing in the midst of their friends.

3. CHILDREN:

The joy of any reasonable woman is child(ren). No reasonable woman will be happy in a marriage without a fruit to show for the planted seed.
I feel for those who are still looking up to God for the fruit of the womb, the sorrows therein is greater than not having money. Keep looking onto God and never lose faith, you will explode in joy soon.

4. FREEDOM:

Many women loves to be free even when they are in a relationship. They don't want to be monitored by a superman or be bullied around. They love to be able to chat with friends both male and female, move around with friends and party when free.
Well, it is not good though but many men believes you might go wild and that is why they chose to cage you.

When you are too free at times you get yourself, your man and possibly your home at large in trouble.

5. FRIENDSHIP:

No woman wants a man that is boring. Woman are naturally talkative and they always want their man to respond when they start. They are also naturally childish, though they usually paint to be big girl/big woman outside (please no be their real face o) but inside they are something else people outside cannot believe they are. And for this, you as the man must be able to bare and manage if you want her to be happy.

Please do add your own, i know the list is endless.

Source: http://www.bamisepeters.com/2016/06/5-things-every-woman-wants-in.html
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Relationship by Isoni(m): 8:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
1) Money

2) Money

3) More Money

4) Much more money

5) Money again

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Relationship by obiorathesubtle: 8:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
Money.. That's all.. Every other thing is nothing..
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Relationship by ojun50(m): 8:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
Money sex money sex money sex money sex sex sex sex Bleep money money.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Relationship by Oasis93(f): 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
ojun50:
Money sex money sex money sex money sex sex sex sex Bleep money money.

. You're on point bro
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Relationship by Laveda(f): 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
These guys no get chill grin
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
bamac:
To some, woman are interested in relationship than men and for this they tend to put more in the relationship to make it last.

*NOTE: Relationship in this post could be inside marriage or about to wed.

What every woman wants in their relationship differs though, but here are some of the general wants of any woman that desires a lasting relationship.

1. HAPPINESS:

Any woman desires happiness in her relationship. They will all want to share their best moments with their friends so that their friends will know they are in the good hand and making their friends feel jealous of their own relationship even when that of their friend is still better of.

2. WEALTH:

Money makes the world go around. Even men desires this. Women want to wear the latest clothes, gold jewelries, shoes, hair etc.

"My woman don't demand". Mr man you better start working hard and pray hard too, she is not happy about your condition, don't take her understanding for fool for too long. You don't know what they are facing in the midst of their friends.

3. CHILDREN:

The joy of any reasonable woman is child(ren). No reasonable woman will be happy in a marriage without a fruit to show for the planted seed.
I feel for those who are still looking up to God for the fruit of the womb, the sorrows therein is greater than not having money. Keep looking onto God and never lose faith, you will explode in joy soon.

4. FREEDOM:

Many women loves to be free even when they are in a relationship. They don't want to be monitored by a superman or be bullied around. They love to be able to chat with friends both male and female, move around with friends and party when free.
Well, it is not good though but many men believes you might go wild and that is why they chose to cage you.

When you are too free at times you get yourself, your man and possibly your home at large in trouble.

5. FRIENDSHIP:

No woman wants a man that is boring. Woman are naturally talkative and they always want their man to respond when they start. They are also naturally childish, though they usually paint to be big girl/big woman outside (please no be their real face o) but inside they are something else people outside cannot believe they are. And for this, you as the man must be able to bare and manage if you want her to be happy.

Please do add your own, i know the list is endless.

Source: http://www.bamisepeters.com/2016/06/5-things-every-woman-wants-in.html
Number 2 cover it all. Money all the way
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Relationship by bamac(m): 7:03am On Jun 28, 2016
asodane:
Number 2 cover it all. Money all the way
lol
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Relationship by bamac(m): 7:04am On Jun 28, 2016
Laveda:
These guys no get chill grin
no mind dem
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Relationship by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:07am On Jun 28, 2016
1) Money

2) Money

3) More Money

4) Much more money

5) Money again with out money there is no love.,money can buy love......

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Relationship by foolinlove(f): 7:12am On Jun 28, 2016
True but money isn't on my list.

I make my own money, he makes his. Each contribute to financial needs of household and step up when the other has a financial problem like taking time off work due to illness.

I'm sure MEN want the things on this list too.
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Relationship by Julietcutie(f): 7:18am On Jun 28, 2016
5 1 2
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Relationship by bamac(m): 5:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
foolinlove:
True but money isn't on my list.

I make my own money, he makes his. Each contribute to financial needs of household and step up when the other has a financial problem like taking time off work due to illness.

I'm sure MEN want the things on this list too.
yes of course.

(1) (Reply)

A Birthday Poem I Wrote To A Female Friend / Husband Day Care Center / Should I Let Her Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.