Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,871 members, 7,872,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:20 AM

Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? (11741 Views)

Help Paying On Namecheap And 1and1 Webhosting And Domain / Bloggers Whìch Niche Is Best For Easy Adsense Approval???? / What Blog Niche Is Best, And How Does One Monetize? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? by fattbabakay(m): 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
FastestTech:

Calm down and say what you know

Anyway my future status on Blogger will redefined this comment of yours.

Thank you
Who is arguing with this one You seeked advice and I said my mind, how I take offend am now?
Re: Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? by Sphilip1(m): 5:25pm On Jul 01, 2016
tonyx4x44:
Tech is a low paying niche for adsense... Most of the visitors to tech sites are tech savvy and use heavy ad blocking tools so you might not earn $5 for a month self. If you are good in tech you should know this already

you are wrong... I guess you dont run adverts yet.... If you do... Then you should understand that..... Tech is hot....
Re: Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
Sphilip1:

you are wrong... I guess you dont run adverts yet.... If you do... Then you should understand that..... Tech is hot....

Thanks for the corrections. So some people don't even know, but claim that they knows all. Thank God i never buy to his idea..
Re: Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? by Mitchsin(f): 12:50am On Jul 02, 2016
fattbabakay:
Who is arguing with this one You seeked advice and I said my mind, how I take offend am now?

Hmmm.... Fatkay
Re: Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? by fattbabakay(m): 6:46am On Jul 02, 2016
Mitchsin:

Hmmm.... Fatkay
Mai baybee grin grin grin
Re: Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? by tonyx4x44(m): 12:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
Sphilip1:

please read my post again.

tech is a low paying niche for adsense

quote me anywhere.
Re: Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? by benniearinze: 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
tonyx4x44:
Tech is a low paying niche for adsense... Most of the visitors to tech sites are tech savvy and use heavy ad blocking tools so you might not earn $5 for a month self. If you are good in tech you should know this already
hmm for ur info, out of the 10 highest earning blogs, up to 5 or 6 of them are tech blogs, infact, the highest of them all (techcrunch) is purely tech based
#do ur research well bro
Re: Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? by Sphilip1(m): 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2016
tonyx4x44:

quote me anywhere.
i quote you here and now.... Bro.. Do your home work
Re: Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? by tonyx4x44(m): 2:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
benniearinze:

hmm for ur info, out of the 10 highest earning blogs, up to 5 or 6 of them are tech blogs, infact, the highest of them all (techcrunch) is purely tech based
#do ur research well bro

highest earning with adsense?
Re: Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? by tonyx4x44(m): 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
tech blogs rarely make enough from adsense... they often make far more from other forms of advertising.
Re: Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? by Sphilip1(m): 8:21am On Jul 04, 2016
tonyx4x44:

quote me anywhere.
when i said hot.... What did you think i meant.... #adsense of course...
Pls go and ask androidpit.com .... How much they make from adsense
Re: Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? by tonyx4x44(m): 4:36am On Jul 05, 2016
Sphilip1:

when i said hot.... What did you think i meant.... #adsense of course...

Pls go and ask androidpit.com .... How much they make from adsense

Probably not half as much as an entertainment blog with the same traffic and engagement stats... Any tech blogger you know would confirm the same.
Re: Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? by benniearinze: 7:04am On Jul 05, 2016
tonyx4x44:

highest earning with adsense?
b4 nko....make ur research, visit their sites. Even if its without adsense, d fact that they made it through tech makes tech a very viable niche
Re: Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 07, 2016
web hosting web design health
Re: Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? by Mitchsin(f): 5:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
fattbabakay:

How are you?
Re: Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? by Mitchsin(f): 5:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
fattbabakay:

How are you?
Re: Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? by haryomikun(m): 11:58am On Aug 04, 2016
frodobee:

That's a newbie attitude to blogging, you can never rank, even if you employ blackhat you can never out-rank SEO niche site period! Anyway good luck. Hey I am not discouraging you,if you doing it for fun.
You get am baba
Re: Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? by Sphilip1(m): 2:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
frodobee:

That's a newbie attitude to blogging, you can never rank, even if you employ blackhat you can never out-rank SEO niche site period! Anyway good luck. Hey I am not discouraging you,if you doing it for fun.

you re on point
Re: Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2016
FastestTech:

Am not investing in Health for now.

But, Technology.

Hope you are good with that?

Cc lalasticlala
You won't enjoy blogging on a topic or niche you don't like. Also, you can't come up with posts that will engage your visitors. As one blogger once said:

"If you don't like what you're blogging about, then chances are your readers won't enjoy reading your posts..."
Think of what you really love. Even if you do not have a good knowledge about it, you can always research it and then write a post about it in your own words.
Traffic is what you need to earn some reasonable income from your blog. Without good traffic, I could blog on a niche that has a PPC of $10 without earning much. But if your blog has good traffic and your niche only has a PPC of $1, with 100 clicks per month, that's no small money.
Now you're nodding your head. Go and blog, let the world hear you.

1 Like

Re: Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? by Eohamara: 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2019
Pls I need guild oh, justed created blog now I need back up a mentor someone I can always confile on a call any time I have worry?
Re: Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? by Eohamara: 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2019
I can I add any affiliated marketing right now to my blog while people veiw and read they can also see it aswell pls need help
Re: Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? by Eohamara: 12:20am On Apr 28, 2019
I can I add any affiliated marketing right now to my blog while people view and read they can also see it as well pls need help.
Re: Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? by Eohamara: 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2019
No one has answer my question, am waiting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Hacking Team / Why So Low CPC For Nigeria On Adsense Reports? / Nigeria's First Email Service Naij.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.