Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,866 members, 7,899,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 07:15 AM

Medicinal Value Of Okra - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Medicinal Value Of Okra (2191 Views)

The High Value Of The Naira In The Eighties (Picture Proof) / CBN Staff Setting Value Of Naira In Lagos In 1987 / Value Of Naira Falls; Now 208 Naira To One Dollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Medicinal Value Of Okra by wabagric(m): 1:58pm On Sep 04, 2009
Garlic, onion, malunggay, ampalaya, and carrot. These are just some of the vegetables that are known for their therapeutic qualities. Okra is another one that should be taken into consideration by those who are heeding away from drugs.

Recently, I got this e-mail that was forwarded to me. The original author was a diabetic who saw a television program that featured okra. The vegetable, which he called as lady finger, is good for those who have the debilitating disease. He wrote: “Since I am diabetic, I tried it and it was very useful. My sugar now in control. In fact I have already reduced my medicine intake.”okra is very medicinnal, i have hot article on it in my blog for your health sake, read it WWW.WABAGRICFARM..COM[url][/url]WABAGRIC

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo Tractor For Sale In Ibadan (zector 8011)08034700063)1.5M / World’s Richest Woman Thinks Poor People Should Just Work Harder / Pure Water Business In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.