Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,806 members, 7,872,679 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:36 PM

Boy Whose joystick Was Cut Off By His Step-mum Pictured With Mum - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Whose joystick Was Cut Off By His Step-mum Pictured With Mum (27900 Views)

Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos / Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again / Zaria Boy Whose Eyes Were Gouged Out By Ritualists In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Whose joystick Was Cut Off By His Step-mum Pictured With Mum by LivingDiamond(m): 11:50am On Jun 28, 2016
Sorry boy!
Re: Boy Whose joystick Was Cut Off By His Step-mum Pictured With Mum by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 28, 2016
Only God knows wat will b goin thru d mind of d mother..so sad.. therl heart of man is truly evil..
Re: Boy Whose joystick Was Cut Off By His Step-mum Pictured With Mum by oodua1stson: 11:58am On Jun 28, 2016
Something does in me each time I read about this story

How will this kid survive adulthood?

I'm just too sad to imagine what he will face in the future
Re: Boy Whose joystick Was Cut Off By His Step-mum Pictured With Mum by butanep(m): 11:59am On Jun 28, 2016
The world is indeed wicked. When I saw the baby last sunday on NTA newsline, I couldn't eat that evening again. There is this strange cold that entered my body that night till the following morning.

According to the doctor, the baby lost one of the testes, the scrotal sac was demaged and he might experience serious problem in sperm production. I couldn't help but weep. How will an innocent baby begin to suffer at this early stage of life.

The step mother agreed she committed the act but the devils work. May God punish her and the devil together. She must be charged to court for attempted murder.

May God give the baby the ability to bear this pain in life. I wonder what will happen if the baby later grew up to know what her step mum did to her... You can never forgive such person in life. this world is indeed wicked.

One reason I hate polygamy. Too many jealousy begat hatred.

1 Like

Re: Boy Whose joystick Was Cut Off By His Step-mum Pictured With Mum by Bheewhy(m): 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
Y not even kill the baby instead of making him a half dead one that will leave with sad memories truout his life. Wicked woman.
Re: Boy Whose joystick Was Cut Off By His Step-mum Pictured With Mum by WriteMind: 12:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
delishpot:
Men, should know that women we're also not created to share their men. Marrying multiple wives as if women are cattle to be owned. I am not justifying the women who do this shii, as much as I would yell the owner of a precious item to keep it safe so as to avoid someone stealing it or destroying it that is how I will encourage men to keep their homes safe from some cray cray who are out to destroy things.
As you would hate to see your woman banging multiple men in the name of religion or culture, so do women feel when their men bang multiple women In the name of culture or religion.
I just hope he gets his peepee back. Poor child has to pay the price for the stupidity, wickedness and greed of the adults around him.

You've summarised it all. Let's all look beyond the surface or immediate cause. Men, please stick to one wife only. Even if not for God's sake, at least for your own sake. No woman, I repeat, N[b]O WOMAN WILL LOVE YOUR CHILD AS MUCH AS YOU OR YOUR CHILD'S MOTHER WILL. Avoid cases of step-mother ish pls. [/b]

And if you're a young boy, be careful with dating and impregnating a girl becos in the end, both of you will not marry. Who loses, emotionally (to love and play with the child), psychologically (to care and provide for the child's need) and physically (to protect for the child from physical harm)? The love child. Sometimes, such children never, ever really forgive their biological parents! The parents were selfish and only looked after their own interest!

1 Like

Re: Boy Whose joystick Was Cut Off By His Step-mum Pictured With Mum by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
mommaade:
Whey the mama dey when the step mum dey cut the lil' boy thing? O ga oooo
Inside toilet grin
Re: Boy Whose joystick Was Cut Off By His Step-mum Pictured With Mum by Chibby90: 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2016
His name sha
Re: Boy Whose joystick Was Cut Off By His Step-mum Pictured With Mum by Lumig: 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
Alvinnado:
Nawa ooooh,I really fear this northerners ooooo both men and women they get mind wella
Bro, not a northern issue, it's a gender thing. Most women are just infinitely wicked, no matter how cool or beautiful they may look. They are devil incarnate when it comes to step children treatment
Re: Boy Whose joystick Was Cut Off By His Step-mum Pictured With Mum by AlwaysUltraPad: 1:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
amiibaby:
Thank God....Jesus is great...I wish the little one quick recovery in Jesus name.... Amen
which kain quick recovery you wan wish that boy wey go bring the d1ck back.
Re: Boy Whose joystick Was Cut Off By His Step-mum Pictured With Mum by 0ubenji(m): 2:14pm On Jun 28, 2016
Hmmm...all left for the boy in life now is to grow up nd regret why he was allowed to live afta losin d seemingly most precious implement a man can eva possess..#hurts.
D nigga now is a "follow-come virgin" (virgin by default)
Re: Boy Whose joystick Was Cut Off By His Step-mum Pictured With Mum by nnowu(f): 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
Medicine after death,why did she leave him in the 1st place

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa By Security Operatives Over N6k Debt / Barrenness: Wife Attacks Husband With Acid in Ibadan (photo) / Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.