Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,316 members, 7,887,969 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:06 PM

And When He Sees The Broom, He'll Pass Over You.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / And When He Sees The Broom, He'll Pass Over You.. (697 Views)

Twitter User Sees Buhari's Dinner With Saraki & Dogara As 'Game Of Throne' / Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) / Shehu Sani Accused Of Abandoning Boy With Gouged Eye After Promising He'll Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

And When He Sees The Broom, He'll Pass Over You.. by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 28, 2016
Very Funny.... Nigerians sha

Re: And When He Sees The Broom, He'll Pass Over You.. by chocolateme(f): 9:02am On Jun 28, 2016
Lol
Re: And When He Sees The Broom, He'll Pass Over You.. by OjukwuWarBird: 9:03am On Jun 28, 2016
grin
Re: And When He Sees The Broom, He'll Pass Over You.. by OjukwuWarBird: 9:06am On Jun 28, 2016
chocolateme:
Lol

Send you a message through your email.

Where are you based
Re: And When He Sees The Broom, He'll Pass Over You.. by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 28, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

Where are you based
Lolz Hope you have #Broom coz this is an act of corruption you're practicing lolz
Re: And When He Sees The Broom, He'll Pass Over You.. by idupaul: 9:18am On Jun 28, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

Where are you based

Chocolateme oya wake up husband don show
Re: And When He Sees The Broom, He'll Pass Over You.. by chocolateme(f): 9:24am On Jun 28, 2016
idupaul:

Chocolateme oya wake up husband don't show
so idupaul.. you have already pronounced I and ojukwuwarbird husband and wife already? Is that how you want to give me out in marriage? Or are u not scared of his moniker as I am?
Re: And When He Sees The Broom, He'll Pass Over You.. by OjukwuWarBird: 9:27am On Jun 28, 2016
idupaul:

Chocolateme oya wake up husband don't show

Is that a prophecy.?

chocolateme:
so idupaul.. you have already pronounced I and ojukwuwarbird husband and wife already? Is that how you want to give me out in marriage? Or are u not scared of his moniker as I am?

Check your email. Sent you something very important.
Re: And When He Sees The Broom, He'll Pass Over You.. by Mikehell(m): 9:31am On Jun 28, 2016
Hillarious...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Old Egypt in making
Re: And When He Sees The Broom, He'll Pass Over You.. by idupaul: 9:31am On Jun 28, 2016
chocolateme:

At least you know he is a warrior so he will protect you and your kids when the time comes na
Re: And When He Sees The Broom, He'll Pass Over You.. by chocolateme(f): 9:40am On Jun 28, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

Is that a prophecy.?

Check your email. Sent you something very important.
I have checked.
Re: And When He Sees The Broom, He'll Pass Over You.. by chocolateme(f): 9:42am On Jun 28, 2016
idupaul:

At least you know he is a warrior so he will protect you and your kids when the time comes na
you are something else, now you add kids to the picture.. are u living in Disney World?
Re: And When He Sees The Broom, He'll Pass Over You.. by adjoviomole(m): 9:46am On Jun 28, 2016
falls from tomato tree lwsm (laff wan strangle me)

(1) (Reply)

LG Workers In Katsina To Receive June Salary Today June 30th! / PHOTOS: Patience Jonathan Visits Her Hometown, Okrika In Rivers State / Dino Melaye Debunks The 'comment' About Aisha Buhari Being Credited To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.