Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:52 AM

Nigerian Woman Tied With Rope In India, Sedated After She Turned Violent (video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Woman Tied With Rope In India, Sedated After She Turned Violent (video) (40219 Views)

Nigerian Man Hospitalized In US After Entering Plane For First Time & Was Tied / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures / Man Flies Over South Africa In A Chair Tied To Helium Balloons(video / PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Tied With Rope In India, Sedated After She Turned Violent (video) by Awaja(m): 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
NCA members I believe are disappointed
no tribe to stereotype this time
Re: Nigerian Woman Tied With Rope In India, Sedated After She Turned Violent (video) by ooshinibos: 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
merits:
Com bak home,must you be in abroad.

india is not abroad ..I don't understand why Nigerians go to india ..is Nigeria that bad
Re: Nigerian Woman Tied With Rope In India, Sedated After She Turned Violent (video) by Litmus: 10:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
Mariam what? Mariam Congo, Mariam Uganda, Mariam Ghana, Mariam which one?
Re: Nigerian Woman Tied With Rope In India, Sedated After She Turned Violent (video) by Theoflux(m): 3:15am On Jun 29, 2016
NwaNimo1:
This is 'Molestation' and an unlawful arrest....and they're sedating her like she's an animal
Don't you know Indians hates blacks, not to talk of Nigerians.
Re: Nigerian Woman Tied With Rope In India, Sedated After She Turned Violent (video) by merits(m): 10:22am On Jun 29, 2016
ooshinibos:

india is not abroad ..I don't understand why Nigerians go to india ..is Nigeria that bad
I wonder ooo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Tied With Rope In India, Sedated After She Turned Violent (video) by ooshinibos: 1:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
merits:
I wonder ooo.
I love your answer ...most Indians want to move to Nigeria sef ::

I wonder oo, Nigerian can be embarrassing sometimes ..what the heck are you doing in India ..this people don't like black people
Re: Nigerian Woman Tied With Rope In India, Sedated After She Turned Violent (video) by whatever123: 5:40pm On Jul 02, 2016
The police were very respectful in the beginning. The male police took care not to touch her or be touched by her. THe women on other hand had absolutely no respect to the police - she was yelling, bit a hand of the police, crying etc. Will nigerians try such stunts with USA police. What would happen if you do that with the police there ? I think everyone knows the answer.

Regarding supressing her by throwing a blanket - it was done after a lot of waiting around. ANy other police, at the very first suggestion of resistance, would have tasered/flung her to ground.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Tied With Rope In India, Sedated After She Turned Violent (video) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
Ok, ayaf see u...comot road.
darkid1:

No, they just told my dad to wait out side.

See the way I took time to reply you, its because I see you lack comprehension skills.
Same reason you have been failing jamb and hating on use of English.... Just an advice, the next time you feel like showcasing your stupidity, please dont.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victims Of The Lagos-Ibadan Express Fire-Accident Die - Graphic Photos / United Kingdom To Deport Nigerians On 24th March 2015 With A Chartered Flight / It’s Getting Harder To Move Out Of This Country Nowadays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.