Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,151 members, 7,916,375 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 09:58 PM

Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) (31232 Views)

RRS arrests Cable thieves in Lagos, Recover 168 meter long cable(Photos) / Navy Hands Over Six Suspected Oil Thieves To EFCC (Photos) / Cable Thieves Stripped Unclad In Umuahia, Abia. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 28, 2016
princefunmmy:
For this country wey light no dey na im Dem tie thief to transformer? If light dey, Dem for fit thief the cable?
Them no fear now wey every Nigerian dey vex, them get luck grin
Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by mangojuice(m): 11:46am On Jun 28, 2016
Damn it! God Save us from poverty and greed.
Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by Flexherbal(m): 11:46am On Jun 28, 2016
Their cups don full!
Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:48am On Jun 28, 2016
If light by mistake flash for 1min during d tie...I pity both d Crucifier and d crucified
Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by oochi123(f): 11:49am On Jun 28, 2016
My God! See some mothers 9months oooo. Good for them
Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by davibid: 11:50am On Jun 28, 2016
Facilities to provide us steady power supply we don't have year

and some persons want still destroy the few we are managing!
Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by luckyboss(m): 11:50am On Jun 28, 2016
Buhari see what you have caused with your change. hunger everywhere.
Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by hardest: 11:51am On Jun 28, 2016
they will b lyk y i came here in the first place
Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 11:52am On Jun 28, 2016
Awon omo jatijati
Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by hardest: 11:53am On Jun 28, 2016
Ok. Your opinion is useless sha
lyk i knw
Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by tomquest: 11:56am On Jun 28, 2016
dre11:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/city-news/mob-tie-2-suspected-cable-thieves-to-transformer/152885.html

Mob ties cable thieves to TRANSFORMER FENCE and not TRANSFORMER!

Op your topic is very misleading as you can see from some of the misconstrued comments above mine.
Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by Odeyinigbin(m): 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
Some pple re wicked sha
If PHCN come bring light now nko?
Dem go disappear leave d stupid thieves
Dey shud thank dia stars say power no stable
Bastard thieves
Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by dikeigbo2(m): 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
macphilip:
I blame Jonathan for this

Some guys need mental revalidation.

Back to the news,those guys permanent stay at kuje prison has just been confirmed......next pls
Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by Charles4075(m): 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
Adeoba10:
Which kind mind b dis, after una escape d previous day, u still gada mind come d following day.... No wahala.... Make dey tie naked copper wire for him neck come plug am to d transformer, dey expect wen Nepa go bring light, atleast if na for 2seconds dem bring d light, justices will be done.
Bros, you wicked ohhh. Lolz cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by Rasque1759(m): 12:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
useless nd shameless pepo still vandalizing nd stealing what's nt enough...i pray u rot in jail..
Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by macaranta(m): 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
Good for them
Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by oodua1stson: 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
Funny thieves with funny punishment grin grin grin
Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by Jacko01: 12:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
If this guys vandalise your transformer

That is the day you will wish you cugt them

The day our transformer was vandalised is when firsthand i knew how wicked dese guys are

If it happens to tou expect nothin less than 2 weeks of no light
Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by brojoshua: 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
The ground children of looters. Most of us Nigerians are wicked in our various capacities. Wicked leaders and wicked followers. Wicked and false pastors wicked and false followers, the false pastors are Pythons and their followers are vipers. But let all of us who are wicked in Nigeria turn from our wickedness so that it may be well with us and with our nation.
And let those of us who will not cease to be wicked be dealt with appropriately as our laws truly stipulate without perversion of justice by corrupt judges, lawyers and people who all rejoice only in corruption.
And let governments manage our resources well and provide jobs for many of them who want to do good, right and legal jobs, and also good environment for businesses to flourish. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by holasam(m): 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
Eyaa, i neva knew a fool lik d 2nd thieve still lives in Nigeria o.
Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by greatwhite(m): 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
Berrylite:
Y the increase in theft of transformer cables?

They are super expensive
Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by bigiyaro(m): 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2016
sammieguze:
Lol... The stupid guy even get mind go back.

I don't blame them sha. When hunger beat person reach one level, him brain go begin de malfunction.

Blame the gofament. #Hungerbad
am sure the beatings don reset his brain to factory settings.
Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by Ijaya123: 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
Agents of darkness. These are part of the problem of this country, always trying to sabotage the efforts if the government.

Where are those lots who are quick to call Fashola names here? You won't see them here. Bunch of hypocrites.
Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by SPDAZZY(f): 1:51pm On Jun 28, 2016
They have stolen the first one, and came again. No light in Corpers' Lodge, Anagada since two weeks now because of these miscreants.

1 Like

Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by authority007: 1:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
dats gud for dem
Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by Daniyomex(m): 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
That serves them right.
Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by chawtinz(m): 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2016
Lolz same here too.....the second guy get mind but no sense
Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by akaf16: 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
Everyday is for the thieves one day for the owner
Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by Iceberg3: 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
Lagosian29:

Same here bro

same and co old "pools at porty"..
grin grin
Ijaya123:
Agents of darkness. These are part of the problem of this country, always trying to sabotage the efforts if the government.
Where are those lots who are quick to call Fashola names here? You won't see them here. Bunch of hypocrites.

your royal dullness,so vandals are vandalising the whole country wide,ba? U dull ooo,chai!
grin
Re: Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) by Ijaya123: 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2016
Iceberg3:

same and co old "pools at porty"..
grin grin

your royal dullness,so vandals are vandalising the whole country wide,ba? U dull ooo,chai!
grin

When you start using the stuff between your ears, quote me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Beating Girlfriend's Son To Death / Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos / 18-Year-Old Boy Kills A Woman And Her Child In Adamawa After Attempted Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.