Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,936 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:31 AM

FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) (43389 Views)

See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs / High Speed Trains Arrive Nigeria Months After Inspection In China (Photos) / Africa's Fastest Trains Set To Be Shipped To Nigeria After Being Inspected. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by yankison(m): 2:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
emmatony:

Your Buhari has done nothing. Once again God bless GEJ

what is always wrong with you people , small thing , GEJ , buhari ... Are we not the government . is it not suppose to be done , Are they all not using our tax money .. Why are you so deluded .... stop giving anyone honor for observing their official duties ...ODE

1 Like

Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by Safari29: 2:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
This train is credited to PMB grin , he commissioned it, his name will be inscribed on Marble and he will be remembered for life. he will also commission Lagos Ibadan Express Way when it is completed. Wailers must wail. GEJ is the worst President the whole universe ever had

1 Like

Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by Safari29: 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
stefan388:
Thank you. I always like posts that hits points like yours. Let me advise others too to provide a dairy or a hardcover notebook and list the incompetencies of this governments. For example, Buhari told the world that there are some states in Nigerians that do no have quilified people for appointment. A minister, (a very important ministry) told Nigerians that it will take not less than hundred people to build a juju that will create employment for many unemployed youths. A president says that 5% of Nigerians who do not vote for him will pass through hell. Start to list them from now so that when ever we are talking those points will be used. Thanks.

na lie go kill you
Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by Bimpe29: 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2016
AjayiWrites:
I see a new Nigeria, God bless BUHari/Osibanjo

See more pictures here

http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/06/fg-test-runs-abuja-to-kaduna-cabin.html
Haba! We are all in need of God's blessings as well na, Mr Ajayi.
May God bless people and government of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by bezimo(m): 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
GEJ government developed this railway project to improve transportation, the lying APC government is coming to commission it and claim the glory.

What a bunch of jokers.They and their zombie e-warriors think Nigerians are stupid.
Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by skywalker001(m): 3:08pm On Jun 28, 2016
AjayiWrites:

God bless GEJ too, he started the project, and PMB finished it, God bless them both...
OBJ started the project
Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by Wynnah(m): 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
good development.
Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by Excellentmind: 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
A great feat, courtesy of GEJ, God bless you.
Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by PTAwal: 3:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
fkpboss:
Most of these projects are initiated by Goodluck, this dullard is just commissioning them and taking the credits
What stopped him from completing and commissioning the project Do you know the number of abandoned projects in Nigeria My friend pack well.
Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by 41lady(m): 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
Special advice to The dullar minister of transport, maintenance is the key, and we don't need that seat for 30 to 45minutes trip, that coach should be for lagos kano or Maiduguri lagos/PH. We don't need to have a seat with eating table for short distance trip. If not it will be spoil.
Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by SweetyZinta(f): 3:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
please where is the train terminal located? full address is needed please.
Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
PassingShot:

OBJ started the project. Isn't it a shame that PDP couldn't complete many of the projects started by OBJ in sixteen years?

And once the current administration begins to complete such projects, mourning wailers start to disturb us with the "God bless the IB" crap. Uncompleted projects are as useless as fart.

GEJ was a sleeping duck. He only knows how to share our common wealth to the Dasukis, Bafarawas, Mettuhs, etc.

PassingShot! PassingShot!! PassingShot!!! How many times did I call you? I hope you don't die of hate...was the OBJ you claimed started the project an APC member in those sixteen years? wether you like it or not PDP started the project when OBJ was a card carrying member and a chieftain of the party.

Meanwhile, the politicians you labour so hard to defend are best of friends and don't even know if one PassingShot exists on Nairaland. If I were you I would rather save my megabytes, time and energy on something more productive.
Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by noblebaba: 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
And still they say GEJ. Did nothing MuMu people
Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by Ozone2015(m): 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
AjayiWrites:
This is a test running of the newly transformed trains, the train will run from Kaduna to Abuja and the testing operation will run for 2 weeks. President Buhari will formally commission these cabins in July. The government said, its aim is to network other states using the rail system

Source:

Less than 3months of signing the budget train has started moving from Abuja to Kaduna, they didn't say anything but they succeeded in padding away the the train that would have relief road traveling from Lagos to Calabar from the Budget...
[size=14pt][/size]
Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by reality2019(m): 4:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
Godbless Jonathan the father of mordern Nigeria.
Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by fmrule(m): 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
Jonathan I salute u for u started it
Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by Mememan: 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
Breadmaker:
GEJ you mean?
GEJ is a bastard thief

Thank God he was ousted out by Buhari

God bless Nigeria.
God punish Biafra
Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by stefan388: 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
CSTR2:
OBJ that could not complete one single power project in 8 whooping years. You are a zombie and yes i quoted you.
I waiting to see one project your daura president has initiated since he got in.
Yes, I can swear that Buhari, the Chairman and managing director of zombies and court cases will never initiate any projects.
Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by owanedo: 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
emmatony:
This is the work of the best President in the History of Nigeria GEJ
may be you no know say the person when score the last goal na im win the March for the team.be deceiving yourself when history will be written no one will remember who started it but the person who finished it and made it functional.
Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by owanedo: 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2016
fkpboss:
Most of these projects are initiated by Goodluck, this dullard is just commissioning them and taking the credits
take this as a prayer point, 'may God not allowed you to work foolishly another man comes to take the glory'. Gej name will not be written there but buhari, so weep not child.

1 Like

Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by Lordave: 5:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
Horlufemi:

What is sambo? grin
Namadi Sambo, former Vice President.
Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by tonguengineer(m): 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
jneutron4000:
Gerrarohia na GEJ drop money for the project?? Why like of exposure they kill some Nigerians like this

When was the 2016 budget passed?

Last month I guess. So dullard finish constructing that rail project in just one month right??
Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by tonguengineer(m): 5:14pm On Jun 28, 2016
jneutron4000:
Gerrarohia na GEJ drop money for the project?? Why like of exposure they kill some Nigerians like this

Last month I guess. So dullard finish constructing that rail project in just one month right??

U re indeed a zombie and stop embarrassing ursef all in d name of supporting a dullard
Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by jneutron4000: 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
tonguengineer:

What are you saying? So as Buhari came into power, should he abandon past administration work So far so good Ameachi and co ensure the completion of the project that ought to have been completed since. If GEJ was very smart, he would have ensure this project and some other ones we are seeing now to be commissioned during his administration so that people will see and he would have used it to gain people's heart
Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 5:25pm On Jun 28, 2016
emmatony:

Buhari did not finish anything he met the job already done. God bless the father of all Nations GEJ

We have to stop all these nonsense! What's with the fight over who started or completed a project? Nigerian youths must stop this praise singing pettiness, it is adding no value to our society.
Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by arsenal33: 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
junketer:
Buhari as you go on destroying everything good jonathan left behind, this is one thing gej did that you can never destroy. May God continue to bless jonathan.

he is also destroying GEJs massive corruption machine. (sorry you will not claim that one)
Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by rhames(m): 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
AjayiWrites:
This is a test running of the newly transformed trains, the train will run from Kaduna to Abuja and the testing operation will run for 2 weeks. President Buhari will formally commission these cabins in July. The government said, its aim is to network other states using the rail system

Source:

Honestly speaking, why did the government that initiated this project take it to the most violent place in Kaduna state, Rigasa? Ask a Kaduna person to go and board this train at Rigasa and he would answer you in the affirmative:NO. More stops should be made along the Kaduna Abuja Road for the coaches. Thoughts from a Kaduna resident.
Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by brightleave(m): 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
junketer:
Buhari as you go on destroying everything good jonathan left behind, this is one thing gej did that you can never destroy. May God continue to bless jonathan.
na spirit complete am?
Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by Zuula(m): 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
AjayiWrites:
I see a new Nigeria, God bless BUHari/Osibanjo

See more pictures here

GEJ's work!
Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by micfoley: 6:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
Great. Now we need to make sure the maintenance is good
Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by Kingkamal(m): 6:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
fkpboss:
This project belong to MUSA yaradua go and search
Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by alabiyemmy(m): 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
sarrki:

Abeg enough of this . Note that obasanjo started to yar dua to Gej then buhari so ?

U are lieing. GEJ initiated and did this project. Bad belle go twist your neck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kaduna-Bound Train Breaks Down As Passengers Trek 1000 Meters Via Bush To Kaduna / The Story Of AJALA TRAVEL, Africa’s Most Legendary Traveller / Inside Turkey's Half A £billion "Flying Mansion" Plane Gift From Qatari's Ruler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.