Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:04 PM

Meet The No 1 Major Car And Truck Tyre Importer Here Live On Nairaland - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Meet The No 1 Major Car And Truck Tyre Importer Here Live On Nairaland (1271 Views)

Make Your Choice Of Cars,buses And Truck From Cotonu Using Ckcarmat / MULTI PURPOSE CAR POWER BANK WITH JUMP STARTER..N32k / How I Changed My Car Tyre In One Minute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The No 1 Major Car And Truck Tyre Importer Here Live On Nairaland by mfaith(f): 12:14pm On Jun 28, 2016
This thread is created for those who are tyre dealers or ordering in commercial quantity or even prospective dealers especially for car tyres in Nigeria. we have over 15 branches in every location in nigeria ranging from Lagos,Ibadan, Abuja, Sokoto, Kano, Kastina, Kaduna, Jos, Maiduguri, Calabar, PH, Benin, Aba, Onitsha, Enugu. We offer the best prices ever in Nigeria.

We are the sole importer of the best quality brands of Transking , Minnell, Michellin, Wanli , Double King, Goldshield
with headquarter in Western House, Broad street, V.I Lagos.

I will like to know your response and order as you will never regret having a direct business with us.

Call Michael on 08061517189 .
Re: Meet The No 1 Major Car And Truck Tyre Importer Here Live On Nairaland by mfaith(f): 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
questions and orders are welcomed
Re: Meet The No 1 Major Car And Truck Tyre Importer Here Live On Nairaland by mfaith(f): 12:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
You might not know how lucky you are to be our customer
Re: Meet The No 1 Major Car And Truck Tyre Importer Here Live On Nairaland by mfaith(f): 12:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
You might not know how lucky you are to be our partner
Re: Meet The No 1 Major Car And Truck Tyre Importer Here Live On Nairaland by mfaith(f): 8:37am On Jul 01, 2016
Always available 08061517189
Re: Meet The No 1 Major Car And Truck Tyre Importer Here Live On Nairaland by mfaith(f): 8:28pm On Jul 02, 2016
Dealers use this opportunity
Re: Meet The No 1 Major Car And Truck Tyre Importer Here Live On Nairaland by mfaith(f): 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
Ok
Re: Meet The No 1 Major Car And Truck Tyre Importer Here Live On Nairaland by mayorkyzo: 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
I suggest you take this thread to the business section..would get more responses there..best of luck..
Re: Meet The No 1 Major Car And Truck Tyre Importer Here Live On Nairaland by mycar: 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
What of end users?
Re: Meet The No 1 Major Car And Truck Tyre Importer Here Live On Nairaland by b2212(m): 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
mfaith:
This thread is created for those who are tyre dealers or ordering in commercial quantity or even prospective dealers especially for car tyres in Nigeria. we have over 15 branches in every location in nigeria ranging from Lagos,Ibadan, Abuja, Sokoto, Kano, Kastina, Kaduna, Jos, Maiduguri, Calabar, PH, Benin, Aba, Onitsha, Enugu. We offer the best prices ever in Nigeria.

We are the sole importer of the best quality brands of Transking , Minnell, Michellin, Wanli , Double King, Goldshield
with headquarter in Western House, Broad street, V.I Lagos.

I will like to know your response and order as you will never regret having a direct business with us.

Call Michael on 08061517189 .
What of those of us that want to buy retail. Give us wholesale price. wink
Re: Meet The No 1 Major Car And Truck Tyre Importer Here Live On Nairaland by mfaith(f): 4:54am On Jul 06, 2016
ok
Re: Meet The No 1 Major Car And Truck Tyre Importer Here Live On Nairaland by mfaith(f): 4:56am On Jul 06, 2016
We supply in quantity
Re: Meet The No 1 Major Car And Truck Tyre Importer Here Live On Nairaland by mfaith(f): 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
Available
Re: Meet The No 1 Major Car And Truck Tyre Importer Here Live On Nairaland by mfaith(f): 1:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
Available very cheap

(1) (Reply)

Clean Registered BMW 328xi 2010. Used Only Six Months And Very Affordable. / 2007 Mercedes Benz GL500- sold / Fairly Used Toyota Sienna For Sale Going For 1,800,000 In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.