Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,101 members, 7,973,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:45 AM

FG Orders Discos To Meter High Consumers Before Nov 30 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Orders Discos To Meter High Consumers Before Nov 30 (21016 Views)

FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian / FG To Sell Discos To New Investors - Zainab Mohammed / FG Orders ‘Eat, Drink Nigeria’ At State Functions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Orders Discos To Meter High Consumers Before Nov 30 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
Is the meter meant for my generator ? Last I checked, I disconnected their useless cable from my house. The sun shines almost always and my generator takes over when the batteried reserve is depleted at nights.

Any Nigerian that is ready to have peace of mind should stay off government regulated utilities.

Fashola must have thought that the Abuja job is about holding biro pen and snapping pictures. Hin don over age quickly with gray hair cos he is constantly reading PN Okeke Senior Secondary Physics to learn how dynamo produces electricity.

This is one chance kowment of anti-kwarupshan.

Shameful Change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Orders Discos To Meter High Consumers Before Nov 30 by AreaFada2: 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2016
stonemasonn:
it improves electricity by reducing wastage.
But you need to generate and distribute like before talking if wastage.
Re: FG Orders Discos To Meter High Consumers Before Nov 30 by titoetal(m): 3:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
anytexy:
please, guys, Mtn used to deduct my money for SMS by sending "I will call you back" to the caller i missed his call. I never subscribed for such. Do anybody in the house know the code to stop it. pls help.

You activated the profile yourself. Depending on the type of phone you use, go to setting >application >phone >text reply, and deactivate ur selection. Blame not mtn, I know the issue will be solved. Cheers!!
Re: FG Orders Discos To Meter High Consumers Before Nov 30 by agabusta: 3:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
adioolayi:
Most of them are running away from Prepaid Meters knowing fully well their consumption rate is high and huge money will be required to meet it. They prefer billing systems with fixed bill every month especially after tipping the electricity distribution workers

Stop saying what you dont know in public. You are unduly misinforming the public. Most electricity distribution company do not issue prepaid meters to maximum demand Customers.

If you have a place they have issued such to C2 and C3/D2 and D3 customers, pls do tell.
Re: FG Orders Discos To Meter High Consumers Before Nov 30 by Sprintson(m): 3:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
simplemach:
power supply keeps Reducing by the day and the best policy to tackle it is to share meter.
CONTINUE...... *In mummy P's voice*
But come to think of it, is it that the power problem is beyond this government, has constant power supply suddenly turned to rocket science?

Finally, shout out to all ROTARACTORS in the house

1 question we should ask the govt is;
*Is it the truth?

Greeting to you from a member of Paul Harris Family.
Fellowship.....
Re: FG Orders Discos To Meter High Consumers Before Nov 30 by agabusta: 3:55pm On Jun 28, 2016
kingsol1759:
My question is this, who are the MD customers? Are they giving out the meters for free? because I heard one has to pay as high as 65k for a 3phase meter.

They are those that have their own transformers. Yes, these ones will be given out free. Meters are supposed to be free. Those that pay for it will be recredited back overtime through their usage.

I actually paid 68k plus for 3-phase meter from Eko Electricity.
Re: FG Orders Discos To Meter High Consumers Before Nov 30 by Favolly(f): 3:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
Story undecided
Re: FG Orders Discos To Meter High Consumers Before Nov 30 by simplemach(m): 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
Sprintson:

1 question we should ask the govt is; *Is it the truth?
Greeting to you from a member of Paul Harris Family. Fellowship.....
Through Service Bro...
Re: FG Orders Discos To Meter High Consumers Before Nov 30 by joseph1832(m): 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2016
Favolly:
Story undecided
You should know. LMFAO. grin
Re: FG Orders Discos To Meter High Consumers Before Nov 30 by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
Expired country
Re: FG Orders Discos To Meter High Consumers Before Nov 30 by Favolly(f): 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2016
joseph1832:
You should know. LMFAO. grin
Lol
Re: FG Orders Discos To Meter High Consumers Before Nov 30 by tee4naija(m): 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
Abeg who are d MD consumers?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governors Of Bayelsa, Abia, Delta Akwa Ibom, States Arrive Owerri (pictures) / 2018 Budget: We Will Blow Up Your Properties – Militants Threat Senators, Reps / Osinbajo And Ahmed Lawan Meet Inside Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.