Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,599 members, 7,885,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:23 AM

I Think It's The End Of Road Between I And Chelsea... Obi Mikel Opens Up - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Think It's The End Of Road Between I And Chelsea... Obi Mikel Opens Up (1017 Views)

Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) / It Was More Than £30,000, Mikel Opens Up On Olympic Challenges / John Obi-Mikel Is Captain Of The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think It's The End Of Road Between I And Chelsea... Obi Mikel Opens Up by mainevibez(m): 2:01pm On Jun 28, 2016
Chelsea super cool midfielder and Nigeria super Eagles captain, John obi mikel is set to end his ten-years career with Chelsea football club.
There are strong indications that Super
Eagles captain, John Obi Mikel is set to
leave Chelsea this summer after ten years
at the club.
According to a report on Goal.com, Mikel
will leave Chelsea in search of regular
first-team football following the arrival of
Italian coach, Antonio Conte.
Mikel has been in touch with the new coach
Antonio conte but he hasn't been assured of
First team football.
Mikel,who has been with the blues since 2006
has just one-year left on his current deal and
is yet to receive an assurance about his playing
time ahead of the new season.
http://mainevibez..nl/2016/06/i-think-its-end-of-road-between-i-and.html?m=1
Re: I Think It's The End Of Road Between I And Chelsea... Obi Mikel Opens Up by timidapsin(m): 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
Lol who cares..
Re: I Think It's The End Of Road Between I And Chelsea... Obi Mikel Opens Up by mainevibez(m): 2:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
Nigerian guys wicked... you hate him that much?
Re: I Think It's The End Of Road Between I And Chelsea... Obi Mikel Opens Up by Honesty007(m): 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
If i were Mikel,i would beg to play for Manchester United and Correct the most Bitter Mistake ever made in My career with just a season!!!
Nemesis would be erased at the end than in the beginning!!!
If he can play for Man U,Mikel would plug a big hole of regret in his life.
Truth be told,he really signed and wanted to play for MAN U,in fact,Mikel could have been the only player to stop Racism should he had played for Man U.

1 Like

Re: I Think It's The End Of Road Between I And Chelsea... Obi Mikel Opens Up by mainevibez(m): 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
even if he won't go to ma.n utd..there are other better teams nah
Re: I Think It's The End Of Road Between I And Chelsea... Obi Mikel Opens Up by rummeh: 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
Mikel lol 😁.. Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Lady Walking On Tiny Rope / German-nigerian Right Back Defy Orders From His Father / Chinese School’s Football Field Has A Tree Growing In The Middle Of It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.