Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,574 members, 7,921,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:36 PM

Yemi Alade - There Is No Difference Between I And Beyonce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade - There Is No Difference Between I And Beyonce (2418 Views)

Yemi Alade: "There Is Plenty Job In My Record Label" / 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion / Whatever Happened Between I And Bisola Wasn't Real: Thin Tall Tony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade - There Is No Difference Between I And Beyonce by Kericoo(m): 3:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
Yami Alade in her Instagram wall made this statement in quot
I Was fortunate to watch Beyonce ,Alicia Keys ,Usher ,Jennifer Hudson, hit the stage ALL IN ONE NIGHT !!it waz Magical !! I also realised that apart from the talent,the major DIFFERENCE Between US and THEM is OPPORTUNITY

See more of her Reasons @ http://www.phynogist.com/2016/06/yemi-alade-there-is-no-difference.html

1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade - There Is No Difference Between I And Beyonce by Kericoo(m): 3:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
Re: Yemi Alade - There Is No Difference Between I And Beyonce by Dezolo(f): 3:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
grin then there's no difference between pasuma and kanye west..

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade - There Is No Difference Between I And Beyonce by Airforce1(m): 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
Well, yemi is talented...

But comparing yourself to beyonce whom my grand ma could relate to her song than yours (yemi) is funny.
Re: Yemi Alade - There Is No Difference Between I And Beyonce by Flash3d(m): 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
Tufiakwa na by that, u think if beyonce or alicia keys were singing all these ur wack songs like ferrari or kofi anan, u tink there wuld have being opportunities 4 them...darling u need to step up, so that next year u wont just b nominated, but u wil sing on stage...#iamflash

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade - There Is No Difference Between I And Beyonce by druxy(m): 3:40pm On Jun 28, 2016
Dezolo:
grin then there's no difference between pasuma and kanye west..
aahha now..wicked
Re: Yemi Alade - There Is No Difference Between I And Beyonce by Dezolo(f): 3:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
druxy:
aahha now..wicked
grin
Re: Yemi Alade - There Is No Difference Between I And Beyonce by Rone16(f): 3:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
You guys be putting words in someone's mouth..From what she said,I can't see where she said there is no difference between her and Beyoncé.Youre the one that said so..She said apart from talent,opportunity differentiates we afrobeat artists from the western artists and she's right.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade - There Is No Difference Between I And Beyonce by Ejytex(m): 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
Rone16:
You guys be putting words in someone's mouth..From what she said,I can't see where she said there is no difference between her and Beyoncé.Youre the one that said so..She said apart from talent,opportunity differentiates we afrobeat artists from the western artists and she's right.
My sis. tanx,sometimes no b to read english b wahalla but na to understand it
Re: Yemi Alade - There Is No Difference Between I And Beyonce by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
The poster abover me is right but make she no go dey feel like one boss o cause with all those 'ohhh ahhh' that she's shouting.. She can never be near them
Re: Yemi Alade - There Is No Difference Between I And Beyonce by zlatan10(m): 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
BEAUTY :- I'll say YES
MUSIC :- Not really
MONEY :- IT'S A BIG NO
Yemi show us the money (in igbo) we te ego *or something like that*
Re: Yemi Alade - There Is No Difference Between I And Beyonce by southernbelle(f): 5:23am On Jun 29, 2016
Really??
Re: Yemi Alade - There Is No Difference Between I And Beyonce by Jimi23(m): 6:31am On Jun 29, 2016
Dont think her songs make any sense. Yemi Alade keep living a fantasy. U and Beyonce kwa? Shoe get size nah.
Re: Yemi Alade - There Is No Difference Between I And Beyonce by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 29, 2016
Ok.
Re: Yemi Alade - There Is No Difference Between I And Beyonce by THONZE(m): 6:40am On Jun 29, 2016
I NEVER KNEW YEMI ALADE KNEW LITERATURE VERY WELL.......SHE IS VERY GOOD IN FIGURES OF SPEECH......I THINK IRONY IS HER FAVORITE BECAUSE SHE USED IT ALOT..... THIS LADY NA QUEEN OF IRONY...... #MAMAIRONY...... YOU NEVER COMPARE YOURSELF WITH WAJE,,OMAWUMI ETC.....NA BEYONCE......MTCHW...... U 4 TALK SAY U SEXY PASS KIM K NA MAKE WE KNOW..... grin grin ........ I LIKE THAT GOWN.....
Re: Yemi Alade - There Is No Difference Between I And Beyonce by pete26(m): 8:34am On Jun 29, 2016
[quote author=Rone16 post=47013299]You guys be putting words in someone's mouth..From what she said,I can't see where she said there is no difference between her and Beyoncé.Youre the one that said so..She said apart from talent,opportunity differentiates we afrobeat artists from the western artists and she's right.[/quote
But what else willl differentiate 2 artist? Those are d major factors my dear. Most especially talent. I'm thinking now, if yemi had to perform on same stage and maybe she performed ferrari and Beyonce performed say love drought both from their recent albums, who do you think will woo d crowd better? Now a third factor will be your material and the crowd you perform the message your music passes. But yemi is a wonderful artiste still
Re: Yemi Alade - There Is No Difference Between I And Beyonce by Afrok(m): 8:50am On Jun 29, 2016
I hope someone has not introduced Yemi to weed league smokers shocked...
Nah small ehn remain she for say no difference between Phyno and Eminem cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yemi Alade - There Is No Difference Between I And Beyonce by Section8(m): 10:05am On Jun 29, 2016
Blasphemy!!! The fact she even opened her mouth to make a comparison....
Re: Yemi Alade - There Is No Difference Between I And Beyonce by Abubakrmusa(m): 10:13am On Jun 29, 2016
if thats true...den no difference btw terry G and future
and no any difference btw olamide and meek mill
well,Mrs Ferrari kip dreaming oooo grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Davido & Babymama Share Photos From Their Daughter’s First Day In School / Mr Eazi Cooked Jollof Rice For His Girlfriend As A Surprise(pics,video) / Photos & Video From Davido's Dad 60th Birthday In Atlanta As Money Flows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.