Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,784 members, 7,882,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:17 PM

Let Save 15,000,000 Lifes In Nigeria , redraw the map - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Save 15,000,000 Lifes In Nigeria , redraw the map (2252 Views)

Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) / Obama Says Russia Cannot Redraw The Borders In Ukraine Behind Gun Barrel / Time To Redraw Nigeria's Political Landscape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Let Save 15,000,000 Lifes In Nigeria , redraw the map by becomrich15: 6:40pm On Sep 04, 2009
it is not that I am tribalist, but it is an issue of national security and danger. And i lost my son, who could have been saved but ( not for internet). it made me realized how wicked some people are.  I read engineering and my area is communication and we use map alot. MTN or Glo engineers would tell that. This is how they make you  recieve your cell phone signal anywhere you go, because some engineers somewhere is studying maps and making it happen for you.  Then i came abroad and went to school to do software design, this is why google earth interest me.

Rwanda had 9 million and 1,000,000 die. Nigeria have 15 times of more.

if a civil war happens

1,000,000 X 15 = 15,000,000 that would die.

And the nigeria army would have at least 20 ethnics, religion army group.

That why I am doing, trying to save 15,000,000 and avoid over flow in other africa countries.

let look at Jigawa state.

You would see from satellite pictures

picture 1. that town where the arrow is the largest afer rom 7 others hadeija is the largest.

now if i zoom in ( get closer) pictures, verify that it is the same town. We pick the largest town in the picture.

Picture 3 I measure the width 0.37
picture 4 I measure the length 0.36

Area length X width = 0.37 X 0.36 = 0.1332

Now
picture 5 and 6 is Akure   length=  width = 14.12 X 7.44 = 105.0528

If you find out how many of that town in jigawa state in akure.

105.0528 divide 0.1332 = 788.685

So that largest town in jigawa state , you need 788.685 of that town to make one Akure.you do not have that in the satellite picture.

From the satellite picture, Jigawa does not have 788 towns

Now let look at Katsina state.

Picture 7 show you how katsina looks like and daura . and we pick the biggest town. not the average.

we zoom in picture 8 and find the length and width in  picture 9.  which are 0.34 and 0.40

find area = 0.34 X 0.40 = 0.136

if we now compare to akure

105.0528 divided 0.136 = 772.447 times

772.447 is the number of times that largest city in katsina would make up one akure.

From the satellite picture, katsina does not have 600 towns

But the Nigeria government claimed

Katsina State 5,792,578
Jigawa State 4,348,649
Ondo State 3,441,024 ( Akure is in Ondo state)

let look at Kebbi state.

picture 1. that town where the arrow is the largest afer rom 7 others hadeija is the largest.

now if i zoom in ( get closer) pictures, verify that it is the same town. We pick the largest town in the picture.

I measure the width 0.27
I measure the length 0.31

Area length X width = 0.27 X 0.31 = 0.0837

Now
picture is Akure length= width = 14.12 X 7.44 = 105.0528

If you find out how many of that town in kebbi state in akure.

105.0528 divide 0.0837 = 1255.111

So that largest town in jigawa state , you need 1255.111 of that town to make one Akure.you do not have that in the satellite picture.

From the satellite picture,kebbi does not have 1255.111 towns

Now let look at sokoto state.

Pictureshow you how sokoto looks like and . and we pick the biggest town. not the average.

we zoom in picture and find the length and width in picture . which are 0.34 and 0.40

find area = 0.39 X 0.40 = 0.156

105.0528 divided 0.156 = 673.415

673.415 is the number of times that largest city in sokoto would make up one akure.

From the satellite picture, sokoto does not have 600 towns

Sokoto State 3,696,999

Kebbi State 3,238,628

And this is why I am running for president. To make sure we avoid a civil war.
Re: Let Save 15,000,000 Lifes In Nigeria , redraw the map by becomrich15: 6:40pm On Sep 04, 2009
z
Re: Let Save 15,000,000 Lifes In Nigeria , redraw the map by becomrich15: 6:40pm On Sep 04, 2009
z
Re: Let Save 15,000,000 Lifes In Nigeria , redraw the map by becomrich15: 6:41pm On Sep 04, 2009
z
Re: Let Save 15,000,000 Lifes In Nigeria , redraw the map by becomrich15: 6:41pm On Sep 04, 2009
z
Re: Let Save 15,000,000 Lifes In Nigeria , redraw the map by becomrich15: 6:42pm On Sep 04, 2009
z
Re: Let Save 15,000,000 Lifes In Nigeria , redraw the map by becomrich15: 6:42pm On Sep 04, 2009
z
Re: Let Save 15,000,000 Lifes In Nigeria , redraw the map by becomrich15: 6:43pm On Sep 04, 2009
z
Re: Let Save 15,000,000 Lifes In Nigeria , redraw the map by becomrich15: 6:43pm On Sep 04, 2009
z
z
Re: Let Save 15,000,000 Lifes In Nigeria , redraw the map by spoOne: 7:00pm On Sep 04, 2009
Extra! Extra!! Read all about it!!! Our beloved GoogleEarth guru formerly known as Becomrich, hereby wishes to be called the “Great Nigerian Nostradamus” Please take note - he has earned it. grin grin grin

Nostra would you be kind enough to spend some of your free time calculating the amount of kWatt hours (or MWatt Hour) required for all the cities - this way we can debunk PHCN numbers for total consumption. you have some of the input data already. I will be more than happy to help if you have some questions.
Re: Let Save 15,000,000 Lifes In Nigeria , redraw the map by complove: 7:08pm On Sep 04, 2009
i said so, did you read this about obasanjo father. he appointed only igbo to his govt and was married to an igbo woman. the truth comes out.

Re: Let Save 15,000,000 Lifes In Nigeria , redraw the map by kshow1(m): 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2009
just dumbfolded
Re: Let Save 15,000,000 Lifes In Nigeria , redraw the map by becomrich15: 9:31pm On Sep 04, 2009
shocking really. all of them shouting na we turn. If this story is true. Then it is yorubas turn . since obasanjo don do una turn na.
Re: Let Save 15,000,000 Lifes In Nigeria , redraw the map by becomrich15: 11:52pm On Sep 04, 2009
Look at all this name below, they are well know people in ikaland. Look , my classmate that i went to nursery school with, primary and secondary is from agbor. his father that i was talking about to you before, was the state secretary of ika union in lagos state and he past on if not, i would let you listen to him.

look at  this list this are well know people in ikaland,  do they sound igbo to you,

late Mrs. Margaret Obuseh ( go and find out who this woman ) and find out who privates Obuseh is.

Orikeze of Agbor, the late Emmanuel Omoregie

Emmanuel Efeizomor II

Chairman of Ika North East local government area of Delta State, Mr. Festus Iwerebor
Councilor of Ward 6, Hon. Henry Agholor
Osedume
Hon. Agboile Ignatius
Mr. Steve  Mekiriuwa Ashien
late Jonathan Omonedo

John Ehikwe,
Michael Akpenyi
Mrs. Isibor,
late Dr. George Orewa
LATE MRS. CATHERINE ADAHOR

When i was young i ask the father the say question. and he told me they are not igbo but benin. that they only pick up igbo names and because there were igbo immigrate among them. the language change with time.
Re: Let Save 15,000,000 Lifes In Nigeria , redraw the map by becomrich15: 11:59pm On Sep 04, 2009
look that was the prof prof pat utomi had. oheneze did not consider him igbo. even when he was the best candidate at that time to be president. but he has an igbo name. he is even from ibusa.
Re: Let Save 15,000,000 Lifes In Nigeria , redraw the map by becomrich15: 1:25am On Sep 05, 2009
look even if you look at the Ndokwa and  Ukwuani history, they is nothing to do with the igbos.  thier history claim they are from Ezemu. who they claim came from Benin but some say Ife.

And apart from modern time were they pick up igbo names.

Real Ndokwa and  Ukwuani  name are

Ugbeh
Igba
Arob
Ubulu
Ogbolu
Ogbuta
Onoguwe
Arobi
Ikukaiwe
Inalu etc.

that removes 5 local govt who do not have link with igbo but only bear name based on close proximity.

Or do this name look igbo to you.? I went to school with someone from this area for 5 years , i know every member of his family and even more.
Re: Let Save 15,000,000 Lifes In Nigeria , redraw the map by sjeezy8: 7:23am On Sep 05, 2009
lol obj na igbo man shocked

if the story is true im not suprised as there are igbos who lived in the west before civil war and i have ALOT of fam that live in Umuahia

@post dis is hilarious but makes sense
Re: Let Save 15,000,000 Lifes In Nigeria , redraw the map by THEAMAKA(f): 7:24am On Sep 05, 2009
hahahaha!!
isnt it suppose to be "lives" not "lifes"

also isnt it "Let's" or "Let Us"
and you want to be president, abi? lol
Re: Let Save 15,000,000 Lifes In Nigeria , redraw the map by chic2pimp(m): 7:36am On Sep 05, 2009
sjeezy8:

lol obj na igbo man shocked

if the story is true im not suprised as there are igbos who lived in the west before civil war and i have ALOT of fam that live in Umuahia

@post dis is hilarious but makes sense

THE AMAKA:

hahahaha!!
isnt it suppose to be "lives" not "lifes"

also isnt it "Let's" or "Let Us"
and you want to be president, abi? lol

Why u guys give becoomrich the time of day baffles me undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided. Ask around NL ,becoomrich is a well known triablist who needs psychiatrists help. He is going insane.
Re: Let Save 15,000,000 Lifes In Nigeria , redraw the map by becomrich15: 1:52pm On Sep 05, 2009
Amaka it is life's and not lives.

chic2pimp , what make me a tribalist, is it because i said there is a fraud in the census . Why dont you call NASA

this is thier website http://www.nasa.gov/ and find out if i edited the pictures. I did not. nigeria census is based on lies.
Re: Let Save 15,000,000 Lifes In Nigeria , redraw the map by becomrich15: 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2009
Look what makes me a tribalist? I am a nigerian who have been to 22 state in Nigeria, and even lived in the north and understand four nigerian language and can relate or partial understand 3 or 4 other nigeria language. So when you say someone is nigerian, I am. So I believe i can solve nigeria problem because i know what is wrong. I am not a person who just come from abroad. i be naija for real, sho , when i show you my profile, you would know why. I have drank dirty brown water in the north. to God na only under lagos bridge i never sleep for nigeria. I can relate with every and any nigeria. and know nigeria history and politics very well. I would be your next president. vote for me.
Re: Let Save 15,000,000 Lifes In Nigeria , redraw the map by becomrich15: 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2009
chic2pimp I want to know your view, when you have a case like this, when satellite pictures shows the south is more than the north. And you know nigeria very? that it may result to a civil war just like it did in 1966. if you were the president, what are you going to do?

tell me i want to know?  what would you do?

Here are your option

1. Are you going to announce you cancel the census and redo another census, when you know it may lead to a war, that the north would question it.

2. if you fail to cancel it, it would lead to a civil war, since the majority south too want power.

3. You remove a portion of nigeria and make the north portion majority to aviod a civil war

what is your answer   1, 2 or 3
Re: Let Save 15,000,000 Lifes In Nigeria , redraw the map by spoOne: 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2009
Whilst becomrich dooms day theory is totally unfounded, and may even border around lunacy – his census analysis is right on the money. You don’t build structures and communities unless people will use and inhabit them. So you can make very credible conclusions on census figures by merely calculating the areas with buildings and structures. And this is precisely what he has done. In the absence of credible census figures from the Nigerian census bureau, his analysis will suffice.

@becomrich
My only advice though, would be that you keep the pics small – maybe crop the areas you need to support your assertion. This way your Campaign will be read by more people – those with 3G mobile access to the internet are charged per kbps. And also stay away from the dooms day theory - it is a turn off, most NLers don’t wish for it. Leave all the politics to the politicians for now, and concentrate on attainable facts (like you've done for the most part with your maps). When you become president, we'll need you to have some political approach to some problems, but for the most part most Nigerians just need straight talkers. cool
Re: Let Save 15,000,000 Lifes In Nigeria , redraw the map by becomrich15: 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2009
thanks . i would  try to keep it small. and it is not doom day. You see. what would happen in 2011 is important.

The nigeria govt can not make the same claim of declearing fraud election result again. look from satellite picture oyo, lagos,ogun, ondo edo, delta are among the 7th most populated state.

Which make it difficult?

So you either

remove the whole of the south , kwara, kogi and benue and taraba state  into Benin republic  and form Arewa country  while you give area monthly allocation

or

you remove the yorubas. edo, delta and bayelsa state into Benin republic .while you give  monthly allocation like state remainly in nigeria since people say the 30% is too small.
.  this are the only option you have.
Re: Let Save 15,000,000 Lifes In Nigeria , redraw the map by becomrich15: 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2009
chic2pimp , Gani was my relation.

look at the map.

if we decided to accept this map below. you have to give monthly allocation to the north. And they would have thier on govt. banking, national team, communication, etc. but they get thier monthly allocation as usual . nothing change. if they say yes. go ahead.

but you have to allow them to run thier own govt and collect thier taxes the way they want.   you may call it United nigeria benin or if they change thier name

while in the second map, if you remove yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa state to benin republic. You also give the 11 state monthly allocation from Nigeria, since they say 30% is not enough.
Re: Let Save 15,000,000 Lifes In Nigeria , redraw the map by becomrich15: 3:46pm On Sep 05, 2009
Now tell me, what is the meaning of Irabor, since you believe they are igbo. No run and stop telling people lies.

What is the meaning of Akpenyi
What is the meaning of Isibor
What is the meaning of Orewa
What is the meaning of ADAHOR
What is the meaning of Iwerebor
What is the meaning of Efeizomor
What is the meaning of Mekiriuwa
What is the meaning of Agholor
What is the meaning of Agboile

I HATE IT WHEN YOU PEOPLE TELL A LIE. stop the lies.
Re: Let Save 15,000,000 Lifes In Nigeria , redraw the map by spoOne: 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2009
I on the other hand, would rather the states have more autonomy, like the states in the US. True federalism, with autonomous resource control, and taxes paid to the federal government. Fashola is creating a model state today with little or no support from the federal government – you can’t have a better progressive agenda!

Secession tendencies to me, seems more like a cowardice copout – this is our country we can not let some 1% of the population dictate our future. The political elites and oligarchs are the bad guys – they are constantly using the oldest socio-political tool to rule us, they have succeeded in using divide and rule! But the vale of darkness is slowly being removed from the faces of the masses – Gani of blessed memory has contributed immensely as it relates to justice for all, he literally spend his entire career fighting injustice perpetrated against the not-so fortunate ; Seun is doing his part with his love for IT – creating a forum for meaningful discourse on how to make Nigeria better; you are contributing with your google earth analysis to debunk politicized census figures – so you see if we all contribute in some constructive way, we can change the tide, and take this country back from the unscrupulous few. Can you imagine a time when affordable broadband (>64kbps) internet access penetration equates to mobile phone penetration. It would mean most Nigerians would have a voice – I for one believe information and knowledge is power.
Re: Let Save 15,000,000 Lifes In Nigeria , redraw the map by becomrich15: 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2009
look which one do you prefer secession and be called a coward and be alive or be dead.

I think been a coward sometime is a wiseman way to long life.  total resource control is not possible in nigeria. let be honest with ourself. those who shout it are not be sincere with us, they know it is not possible, they are just shouting it to gain political relevant,  i want something practical. and i am not doing it because of resource control. it is God that gives.

I am doing it because of lifes involve. there most like have oil in borno state since chad have one on thier own side. so it is not the resource control but lifes. Dead people dont control resource.  Or do dead people work in oilfield or do dead people work for shell or mobil.

let look at Kebbi state.

I measure the width 0.27
I measure the length 0.31

Area length X width = 0.27 X 0.31 = 0.0837

Now
picture is Akure length= width = 14.12 X 7.44 = 105.0528

If you find out how many of that town in kebbi state in akure.

105.0528 divide 0.0837 = 1255.111

So that largest town in jigawa state , you need 1255.111 of that town to make one Akure.you do not have that in the satellite picture.

From the satellite picture,kebbi does not have 1255.111 towns

Now let look at sokoto state.

Pictureshow you how sokoto looks like and . and we pick the biggest town. not the average.

we zoom in picture and find the length and width in picture . which are 0.34 and 0.40

find area = 0.39 X 0.40 = 0.156

105.0528 divided 0.156 = 673.415

673.415 is the number of times that largest city in sokoto would make up one akure.

From the satellite picture, sokoto does not have 600 towns

Sokoto State 3,696,999

Kebbi State 3,238,628

Now look at picture of kebbi and sokoto state. too. it is the same thing. I would put the calculate up where i put the others.
Re: Let Save 15,000,000 Lifes In Nigeria , redraw the map by becomrich15: 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2009
kebbi
Re: Let Save 15,000,000 Lifes In Nigeria , redraw the map by becomrich15: 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2009
sokoto state
Re: Let Save 15,000,000 Lifes In Nigeria , redraw the map by becomrich15: 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2009
sokoto state.

(1) (2)

Ibori: Jonathan, Oghara Elders In Secret Talks About Ibori Case - News / Cbn Governor Sanusi Named Among Time100 Most Influential People In The World / If Jonathan Overlooks The Igbos, He And Pdp Are Finished In The Se And Ss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.