Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:50 AM

FFK: Write About His Ordeal In EFCC Custody - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: Write About His Ordeal In EFCC Custody (1994 Views)

Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… / Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks / FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK: Write About His Ordeal In EFCC Custody by IsThisChange: 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
FANI KAYODE WROTE FROM PRISON BEEN MOLESTED BY EFCC
-
"God willing am in custody of EFCC but to me is a great time to commune with God just the way Paul and other brethren did in their days.

I am here not only because my party gave me money to campaign for them like every other politician even in APC. But if it might interest you to know,what is going on is the persecution of Christians. Before i forget,this message should be taken to apostle Johnson Suleman the founder of OMEGA fire ministry. I had a revelation that they are planing to attack him. Because he is one of the major voice crying out for justice in the body of Christ.
God willing,the dark age will soon be over. They refused taking me to court to defend my civic right.
They want to keep me for the next 4years. But they don't know it is dangerous. I now have time to pray more,study more,and even meditate.

Before my arrest,Lai Mohammed offered me an amnesty if only i decamp to their anti-Christ party.
I refused because i know who i am.
No man can cover your sin for you. If am guilty,i will surly come out strong.

This is not just anti-corruption fight. Where are the PDP governors and leaders from the North? They are walking freely today.
This is a fight to pocket the voices of Christians.
A situation where an office picked offence on me for relating with my God through the name Jesus. He threw my bible to the floor today.
If it where to be the Quran,will he do that?
The head of who did that would've been at the gate of Aso rock by now.

So many secret plots to eliminate top politicians and pastors who are Christians is on going.
Tukur was right when he raised alarm that,a meeting was held in Dubai to overthrow Jonathan by all means. Part of what they discussed at the meeting,is what Aregbeshola and El-Rufai are displaying in their various states.
I am not an infidel and i will never be one. I am a man of dignity. I will not stop fighting even here in prison. I am the John the of my generation.

I will not keep mute and watch anti-Christ imposing policies that are not religious friendly.
What has bible got to do with my case with the Efcc?
Why are they keeping me here when we have a competent court to prove if am guilty or not?
I am blowing the whistle now for Christians to go on their knees. This was how i warned my brothers against Sheriff whose mission is to destroy the PDP and give room for Buhari to install one party system.
We gave them opportunity to be opposition.
Why are they depriving us such right if they don't have interior motive.

A democratic system without vibrant opposition is said to be dictatorship government.
God willing,i will be alive to witness Nigerians glamouring for referendum like what took place in great Britain.
And such referendum will tell if we truly saw the future under president Buhari's government.
Arresting Kayode is the greatest achievement they've achieved. But for me,God used them to keep me here,in order to prepare for the challenges ahead.
Today is pregnant. Let's see what tomorrow will deliver.
They were not elected to be permanent. They have maximum 8years to stay. And is already counting.

Thank you all for your prayers.
-Femi femi Kayode-

http://www.hopefornigeriaonline.com/femi-fani-kayode-sends-message-christians-apostle-suleiman-detention/

6 Likes

Re: FFK: Write About His Ordeal In EFCC Custody by Tolexander: 6:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
Man remembers God only when in tribulation.

Try to appeal to pity.
If you had remembered this God and the acts of the Apostles earlier, you wouldn't be in this tribulation!

1 Like

Re: FFK: Write About His Ordeal In EFCC Custody by amaechi1: 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2016
You are right. Dasuki, Saraki, Nenadi Usman, retired air vice marshal umar, etc are all christians washed with blood of the lamb. If you reallycease the opportunity to commune with God as you claimed, you would not have said this rubbish. It would have been a more convincing experience to reflect on your life and amend your ways where necessary.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: Write About His Ordeal In EFCC Custody by TheShopKeeper(m): 6:34pm On Jun 28, 2016
FFK referring himself to Apostle Paul in prison.

The questions we should ask, which FFK must answer are: what kind of business did he rendered to be paid such huge amount of money, did he pay business tax, did his business have set of well audited accounts etc...
Re: FFK: Write About His Ordeal In EFCC Custody by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
Dasuki, Saraki, Nenadi Usman, retired air vice marshal umar, etc are all from d South.

Fani Kayode is definitely high on ogogoro if he actually wrote that trash.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: Write About His Ordeal In EFCC Custody by ayindejimmy(m): 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
So supposed to believe this poo
Re: FFK: Write About His Ordeal In EFCC Custody by babajeje123(m): 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
Don't bring religion into this, FFK. We are matured to know when a fight is religious, political or tribalistic. Your sin is you're in PDP. Afterall, we have many APC criminals who several amounts were transferred into their accounts for Buhari's campaign. A day will come when they will be reprimanded like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: Write About His Ordeal In EFCC Custody by LONGFUELCUE: 7:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
FFK has just revealed another side of the fight that so many naive and blindfolded christians still will not understand all in the name of party politics. APC is an antichrist, and they are out to achieve that by all means. The christians are still sleeping and snoring, while the nation is being systematically Islamised.

Wake up christians! The clock is ticking!

6 Likes

Re: FFK: Write About His Ordeal In EFCC Custody by LONGFUELCUE: 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
babajeje123:
Don't bring religion into this, FFK. We are matured to know when a fight is religious, political or tribalistic. Your sin is you're in PDP. Afterall, we have many APC criminals who several amounts were transferred into their accounts for Buhari's campaign. A day will come when they will be reprimanded like you.

Understand the message, and leave the messengers personality. This is a religious fight and not a tribal or political one. They are just using fight against corruption to confuse Nigerians, especially christians.

4 Likes

Re: FFK: Write About His Ordeal In EFCC Custody by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
He has lost his linguistic touch,if he wrote this

1 Like

Re: FFK: Write About His Ordeal In EFCC Custody by itsmine: 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
Crooks will always whip up sentiments to defend themselves. Corruption must try to fight back, but I think Buhari is more than prepared. Refund our money and u are free to turn frm drug addict to Apostle Paul, your choice bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: Write About His Ordeal In EFCC Custody by amaechi1: 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
LONGFUELCUE:

Understand the message, and leave the messengers personality. This is a religious fight and not a tribal or political one. They are just using fight against corruption to confuse Nigerians, especially christians.

Please, compare the number of christians and muslim that are already on trial.
After than, I will advice you take up your bible and win more soul for christ and pray for nigeria and her leaders.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: Write About His Ordeal In EFCC Custody by babajeje123(m): 8:55pm On Jun 28, 2016
LONGFUELCUE:

Bro, we need to be careful as we listen to these politicians. They always garnish their words with lies in order to win the favour of the gullibles and cause unnecessary unrest among citizens. FFK ish is not religious in anyway but political. He's in opposition party & also his inability to control his tongue brought his woes. However, if you still insist the prosecution is religious, then it means FFK is not Christ-like. A true Christian won't get himself into any deal which will make him to be hunted by an infidel.

2 Likes

Re: FFK: Write About His Ordeal In EFCC Custody by Almaiga: 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
Criminal seeking for sympathy. Face front, defend yourself in Court and stop crying like a b*tch. Some few weeks back, you were busy running your mouth like tap. Time has come for you to answer your papa name.

2 Likes

Re: FFK: Write About His Ordeal In EFCC Custody by policy12: 9:30pm On Jun 28, 2016
Hmm commune wt God.. ..like Paul naija politicians sha wen in trouble they put religion and tribal issue so they can obtain sympathy and dvsion among the populace. Wen he busy campaignin fo election God was not involved now dt is hand is soil God name must be involve na tday. Abeg face ur charges and proof d FG by ur innocence.
Re: FFK: Write About His Ordeal In EFCC Custody by Manspeaks(m): 9:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
tuale4u:
Dasuki, Saraki, Nenadi Usman, retired air vice marshal umar, etc are all from d South.

You should know that he didn't write that thing.
Re: FFK: Write About His Ordeal In EFCC Custody by keyremotes(m): 10:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
UNDERSTANDING IS NEEDFUL AT TIMES LIKE THIS.

2 Likes

Re: FFK: Write About His Ordeal In EFCC Custody by obailala(m): 11:22pm On Jun 28, 2016
Painting his predicament into a religious issue in order to fan the embers of a further religious divide... A very wonderful strategy by Prof FFK, it's no longer tribal sentiments, we now have to also deal with religious conspiracies too.

This same religious divide strategy was the exactly strategy which FFK introduced into the 2015 election when he was made the GEJ campaign chairman. A pathetically diabolic divide strategy which couldn't work for him in the election is the same strategy the man wants to use with EFCC... and of course it makes one to wonder whether people like Dasuki and co are also southern Christians being persecuted by northern antichrists according to FFK's logic.

2 Likes

Re: FFK: Write About His Ordeal In EFCC Custody by Pavarottii(m): 1:15am On Jun 29, 2016
babajeje123:
U really know nothing about APC and wat is happening in d country.
Re: FFK: Write About His Ordeal In EFCC Custody by muri4mig(m): 2:04am On Jun 29, 2016
LONGFUELCUE:

tell me the proportion of muslim to christian that this administration has incapacitated due to corruption allegation or else remain silent for the rest of your life. This act of lies cannot help FFK in any case. He should return the monies and repent for that God may forgive him.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Write About His Ordeal In EFCC Custody by Nobody: 4:57am On Jun 29, 2016
Fani-Kayode could not have written this. His use of English is far better than this.
Re: FFK: Write About His Ordeal In EFCC Custody by dammytosh: 5:18am On Jun 29, 2016
tuale4u:

Lol
Re: FFK: Write About His Ordeal In EFCC Custody by louqas: 6:15am On Jun 29, 2016
LONGFUELCUE:
FFK has just revealed another side of the fight that so many naive and blindfolded christians still will not understand all in the name of party politics. APC is an antichrist, and they are out to achieve that by all means. The christians are still sleeping and snoring, while the nation is being systematically Islamised.

Wake up christians! The clock is ticking!

Paranoia
Intolerance of Christians like you is the real problem ,why are you so afraid ? Is it that your religion has lost it , it can no longer convince its followers in the gospel of Christ or is it that there are so many fake men of God out there these days that the message is lost in the crowd of these greedy man?
The problem of Christianity is not Islam it's Christianity itself. Ffk knew people like you will fall for the religious division he used during campaign and will conveniently forget that Christianity abhor stealing and misappropriation of public funds . That it's not Islam that asked ffk and others to dip their hands in public purse. The funny thing is that ffk received all this money from a Muslim who is also being prosecuted like him why is dasuki not shouting set up by a Christian president Jonathan?
Re: FFK: Write About His Ordeal In EFCC Custody by M4gunners: 6:27am On Jun 29, 2016
FFK IS ALWAYS ON POINT.CALL HIM NAMES,BUT REMEMBER TO TAKE THE MESSAGE HOME AND THINK ABOUT IT VERY WELL.
Re: FFK: Write About His Ordeal In EFCC Custody by Progressive01(m): 6:35am On Jun 29, 2016
"Great time to commune with God" you say. I pray this great time of communion lasts forever- God's company is hardly boring sir.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Write About His Ordeal In EFCC Custody by Progressive01(m): 6:42am On Jun 29, 2016
Tolexander:
Man remembers God only when in tribulation
Reminds me of 50Cent's line: .."I see ganstas get religious when they start bleeding, saying Lord Jesus help me"...

Fanny Kayode appeals to religious bigots through his articles whenever he's in trouble or about to get in trouble.

Ike Shrek Ekweremadu appeals to tribal sentiments to achieve the same goals.

Both could hit their mark based on the size of illiterate audience paying attention to their shameful theatrics.
Re: FFK: Write About His Ordeal In EFCC Custody by IsThisChange: 6:46am On Jun 29, 2016
Lalasticlala come see Apostle FFK
Re: FFK: Write About His Ordeal In EFCC Custody by lopzy(f): 7:08am On Jun 29, 2016
God willing, your strategy to further wreck havoc in Nigeria would not work. Haba see me see this yeye man
Re: FFK: Write About His Ordeal In EFCC Custody by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:24am On Jun 29, 2016
Gdh

(1) (Reply)

Here Is The Niger Delta Plan To Disintegrate The Country / Federal Government Begins Sale Of Presidential Aircrafts (photos) / Okorocha Has Failed: Present Condition Of Roads In Owerri(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.