Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,161 members, 7,880,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:16 PM

Judgement Days For The Theives - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Judgement Days For The Theives (436 Views)

Common Thief Vs Treasury Looter: Wrong Judgement!!!! / Supreme Court Gives Final Judgement On Rev. King's Death Sentence / Taxi Driver Commits Suicide After Supreme Court Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Judgement Days For The Theives by bethyz(m): 8:34pm On Jun 28, 2016
I have been following cases of corruption in Nigeria and I concluded this is not Buhari it is just God's intervention saying enough is enough.

God said I will send you a helper.
I guess they all taught they could live heaven on earth why people suffer in hunger and poverty.
Karma they said it's a beach. They built houses and travel abroad at will. Bury money in their houses , soak away, tiper, and foreign counties, Show their wealth and flunt their property, with what should have made Nigeria better. The poor continue to be poor why the rich get richer. THIS IS WICKEDNESS.
They build their houses why the road to their villages is not motorable. No good schools, no pipe bourn water. What they can do with little change in their pocket . If actually they stole all that money but merciful to the poor . build schools with free education. Provide a beautiful home for the homeless. Their judgement maybe lesser . if I had to curse I would . How much can we take to the grave. Its judgment days for the thieves big or small. Let God judge.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Service Agency Recorded N1.2bn Worth Of Seizures At Half Year / Cultists Kill Four, Shoot Two-year-old In Lagos Community / 7 Arrested For Supplying Explosives To Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.