Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,526 members, 7,971,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:10 PM

Mr Nice Guy Is A Great And Honest Guy - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Mr Nice Guy Is A Great And Honest Guy (645 Views)

Toks 02 Camry Leather Seat & 05 Corolla LE At A Great Price / Reliable And Honest Tokunbo Car Dealers In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Nice Guy Is A Great And Honest Guy by babanassy: 9:20pm On Sep 04, 2009
I cant believe this, i called him last week  Monday that i need toyota camry 2003 model and we went to cotonue last week Friday and yesterday Night he Delivered the Car Down to Lagos, Now I Have  A Car Of My Own,

Baba Nassy
Re: Mr Nice Guy Is A Great And Honest Guy by oluomoadebayo: 10:06am On Sep 05, 2009
thats great to hear.Congrats on your new car.Can you post the picture for us to see and how much do you get it all?
Re: Mr Nice Guy Is A Great And Honest Guy by sholasho(m): 11:10am On Sep 05, 2009
@ Poster,
This is total wrong business strategy, because greatikena has made comment of such on ayodeji1 so that means you should start a thread too and start something?
You cant look at someone's else way to move on.

@Oluomoadebayo,
This aint great one, he can never produce you the details you have asked him.
Let him try to and i prove him wrong.

Back to Poster.
Tell me i am saying what i dont know let me prove you wring finally.

Business aint done that way.
Get customer's right and make them feel good, you do not need to jump into people thread and start telling others you can get some for such amount. You have doing this for long.

Peace
Re: Mr Nice Guy Is A Great And Honest Guy by bimbor(m): 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2009
As far as I'm concerned the poster hasnt done anything wrong, Ayodeji is different from Mr Nice Guy. There is nothin wrong in anybody giving testimonies of a well delivered deal, its  one of the things that keeps business going.
Re: Mr Nice Guy Is A Great And Honest Guy by MrKelly: 1:06pm On Sep 05, 2009
I wouldnt be surprised if it is discovered later that the poster is one of the NLanders that posts with pseudo names.
Re: Mr Nice Guy Is A Great And Honest Guy by Busybody2(f): 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2009
See market women at each other's throats, and over what too, lol
Re: Mr Nice Guy Is A Great And Honest Guy by MrNiceGuy5: 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2009
;d
Re: Mr Nice Guy Is A Great And Honest Guy by oluomoadebayo: 11:46pm On Sep 05, 2009
anything wrong?
Re: Mr Nice Guy Is A Great And Honest Guy by thithi(f): 11:51pm On Sep 05, 2009
The market in Nigeria is so huge for everyone to take a bite.
Nothing wrong in someone showing appreciation, so let us get off his tail feather.
Niceguy, kudos

(1) (Reply)

Mechanic Needed Asap / Need A Nissan Altima 2000/2001 / Honda Crv For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.