Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,226 members, 7,880,849 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:08 AM

I Remain Resolute, Unintimidated, Says Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Remain Resolute, Unintimidated, Says Fayose (13943 Views)

Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha / Buhari And I Have Not Spoken In Two Years, Says Fayose / N4.7 B Fraud: I Reamin Resolute, Unintimidated, Says Fayose. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Remain Resolute, Unintimidated, Says Fayose by meltiplexer: 8:25am On Jun 29, 2016
When you land in kirikiri your eyes will open, barawo. Naijabet man say so

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Remain Resolute, Unintimidated, Says Fayose by bittertruthz: 8:26am On Jun 29, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Fayose would always be a nightmare to Buhari

Making noise is not being a nightmare.

1 Like

Re: I Remain Resolute, Unintimidated, Says Fayose by weyab: 8:27am On Jun 29, 2016
spako4:
Use your energy and time to govern and develop your state and pay the salaries of the state civil servants instead of criticizing PMB.
Leave the criticism to the electorates and the public.
cant u see u re not ok. Y cnt d fg govt use dis time also to tackle 9ja issue nd let fayose b
Re: I Remain Resolute, Unintimidated, Says Fayose by ajeleseujn(m): 8:29am On Jun 29, 2016
This guy just dey use ogboju grin

1 Like

Re: I Remain Resolute, Unintimidated, Says Fayose by TonyAntony: 8:34am On Jun 29, 2016
cheesy
veekid:
Irunmole toun je fried rice
Yes, o maa to bere si ni je ewa olokuta ni Kuje prison...Ndiara! grin

1 Like

Re: I Remain Resolute, Unintimidated, Says Fayose by oluspicy: 8:37am On Jun 29, 2016
I wish Ifayose should try and focus in developing Ekiti. Its a pity that the people are quite suffering in that state. I have friends there who are complaining bitterly on the hardships faced. Workers are not paid also.

And oga ifayose will be making noise on the media, whereas IN HIM LIES THE FAULT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Remain Resolute, Unintimidated, Says Fayose by TonyAntony: 8:49am On Jun 29, 2016
maxzzo1:
Fayose is a man!!!
Yes o...a man of corruption and impudence of the highest order! Onyiara!
Re: I Remain Resolute, Unintimidated, Says Fayose by BABANGBALI: 8:52am On Jun 29, 2016
Empty noise. Nnamdi made a louder noise and he is somewhere leaking his wounds

1 Like

Re: I Remain Resolute, Unintimidated, Says Fayose by BABANGBALI: 8:53am On Jun 29, 2016
TonyAntony:
cheesy Yes, o maa to bere si ni je ewa olokuta ni Kuje prison...Ndiara! grin
pls help me tell dem
Re: I Remain Resolute, Unintimidated, Says Fayose by Skain(m): 8:54am On Jun 29, 2016
A nightmare to himself.
Re: I Remain Resolute, Unintimidated, Says Fayose by Jok3r(m): 9:01am On Jun 29, 2016
tibaonnet:
Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti state has said that he 'remain resolute in making his opinions known on national issues and will not be intimidated.”

Fayose made this known yesterday in an angry reaction to the arrest of some men, who allegedly aided and abetted the governor in laundering part of the cash taken from the office of the former National Security Officer.

The men were said to have been arrested and detained by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission on Monday in Lagos.

One of them, whose name was given as Abiodun Agbele, was reportedly picked up at a location in Lagos while trying to doctor vital documents relating to some property he had bought for the embattled governor.

Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Spokesman, Wilson Uwujaren, confirmed the arrest but did not give further details.

“It is true that we arrested some men who were fronting for governor. They are in our Lagos Office. That is all I can say for now,” Uwujaren said last night.

But it was learnt that some officials of a bank, which the governor said had helped him with funds to run his election, were also picked up and moved to Abuja by the operatives of the commission.

Agbele, according to EFCC sources had been on the watchlist of the commission in the past week following discovery he was the arrowhead in the receipt and laundering of huge sums of money from a former Defence Minister, Musiliu Obanikor, who has since denied doling out any money to the Ekiti governor.

But the arrest of Agbele and others has not gone down well with Governor Fayose, who reacted angrily to the development last night.
In a statement by his spokesman, Lere Olayinka, the governor chided EFCC for arresting his aides without first inviting them for questioning.

“Our attention has been drawn to the arrest of Mr Abiodun Agbele by the EFCC and we wish to say that we encourage the EFCC to carry out its investigations without politics as it is being done now.

“It must be pointed out that at no time was Mr Abiodun Agbele invited by the EFCC, and if he had been invited, he would have honoured the invitation. Therefore, there is nothing to celebrate in his arrest if it is not political.

“As already pointed out, Governor Ayodele Fayose does not have anything to do with any fund from the Office of the National Security Adviser (ONSA).

“Also, the person said to have been arrested is an adult and will defend himself when the time comes. Subjecting him to media trial as EFCC has been doing since the inception of this government will only give our adversaries momentary sense of joy.

“We await reports of EFCC investigations and we hope that the anti-corruption agency will be civil enough to allow an open and transparent trial in competent court of law and not media trial just to get at Governor Fayose because of his uncompromising stance against the misrule of the APC/Buhari led federal government.

“Finally, like we have maintained, Governor Fayose will remain resolute in making his opinions known on national issues and will not be intimidated.”

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/n4-7bn-fraud-i-remain-resolute-unintimidated-says-fayose/

ayo fayose another lion of ekiti just as we have cra of rivers
Re: I Remain Resolute, Unintimidated, Says Fayose by anselm791(m): 9:10am On Jun 29, 2016
But he practically begged for this na, I mean what did he think what's going to happen after insulting a sitting president?

1 Like

Re: I Remain Resolute, Unintimidated, Says Fayose by teebell999(m): 9:32am On Jun 29, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Fayose would always be a nightmare to Buhari

we shall see!!
Re: I Remain Resolute, Unintimidated, Says Fayose by THINK4SELF: 9:47am On Jun 29, 2016
Why are we Nigerians taking these politicians serious, why given them public sympathy?. They should face their cross. Our future have been mortgaged by these people don't you get it. Their children are abroad spending our joint wealth, they oppress us with this same wealth, and we are in social media supporting and sympathizing with them.
If God wants to save His people, He turns the face of hypocrites against themselves. is that not what we are witnessing now? Think4self.
God Bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Remain Resolute, Unintimidated, Says Fayose by humbleself242(m): 10:01am On Jun 29, 2016
Fayose u go tail in jail

1 Like

Re: I Remain Resolute, Unintimidated, Says Fayose by Nellybii: 10:21am On Jun 29, 2016
prof1990:
It's embarrassing to say the least how this whole thing is playing out. We all know this man is corrupt and his election was funded by ONSA and Obanikoro( the dude should be in jail) knows about it. Why do we fight amongst ourselves? We are not the thieves, these politicians are. Why not come together and face them instead of supporting an obviously corrupt tinubu or saraki or David Mark or wike or Fayose or whoever. Think about China and how it's a capital offense punishable by death to divert or steal public funds. think about how in the UK if u raise a petition against the government and u get 100,000 signatures the government has to listen to you.

You have to be politically involved in how your country is managed make your voices heard not by supporting a corrupt mind. what is bad is bad and this politicians have nothing good to offer us unless we teach them common sense.
P.S Not the Ben Murray Bruce type sha.

Mrnin y'all and have a nice day

We seem to be missing something here! Do you realize that these looters really betrayed GEJ? They never spent the money they got. They kept most of the money meant to prosecute the election campaigns for GEJ. Maybe GEJ would have won if they didn't betray him. For example, Fayose sharply froze part of the money, invested a part into his hotel business, a part into real estate and became governor. Hmmm really smart. FFK invested in real estate and lavished a lot on his passion (women). Dokpesi also expanded his business empire. The list goes on. These was terribly unfair to GEJ. If they can betray their benefactor, what makes us feel that these guys wont betray us if we clamor for their freedom and they get it? . Most of us defending these guys are hard working tax payers that have never owned a million Naira in our lives. These guys are billionaires without any hard work and don't pay taxes. Is there any logic in our actions? We should reflect over these facts .
Re: I Remain Resolute, Unintimidated, Says Fayose by Perfecttouch(m): 10:58am On Jun 29, 2016
Na so but ur noise making and criticism has greatly reduced, what happened? U feeling the heat already?
Re: I Remain Resolute, Unintimidated, Says Fayose by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 29, 2016
Nellybii:

We seem to be missing something here! Do you realize that these looters really betrayed GEJ? They never spent the money they got. They kept most of the money meant to prosecute the election campaigns for GEJ. Maybe GEJ would have won if they didn't betray him. For example, Fayose sharply froze part of the money, invested a part into his hotel business, a part into real estate and became governor. Hmmm really smart. FFK invested in real estate and lavished a lot on his passion (women). Dokpesi also expanded his business empire. The list goes on. These was terribly unfair to GEJ. If they can betray their benefactor, what makes us feel that these guys wont betray us if we clamor for their freedom and they get it? . Most of us defending these guys are hard working tax payers that have never owned a million Naira in our lives. These guys are billionaires without any hard work and don't pay taxes. Is there any logic in our actions? We should reflect over these facts .

Gej was a good man no doubt but he was surrounded by this same thiefs.
Re: I Remain Resolute, Unintimidated, Says Fayose by july66: 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
prof1990:
It's embarrassing to say the least how this whole thing is playing out. We all know this man is corrupt and his election was funded by ONSA and Obanikoro( the dude should be in jail) knows about it. Why do we fight amongst ourselves? We are not the thieves, these politicians are. Why not come together and face them instead of supporting an obviously corrupt tinubu or saraki or David Mark or wike or Fayose or whoever. Think about China and how it's a capital offense punishable by death to divert or steal public funds. think about how in the UK if u raise a petition against the government and u get 100,000 signatures the government has to listen to you.

You have to be politically involved in how your country is managed make your voices heard not by supporting a corrupt mind. what is bad is bad and this politicians have nothing good to offer us unless we teach them common sense.
P.S Not the Ben Murray Bruce type sha.

Mrnin y'all and have a nice day
nobody is supporting Fayose, what we are saying is let investigation cut across board otherwise people will see it as witch hunting intended to silence the opposition. I have experience in government. A typical Nigerian politician is in government to use tricks to grab as much as he can before his tenure expires. Do not fall for them. They are all the same. I assure that if EFCC can be bold enough to look at Amaechi or Tinubu's bank transactions, they will be stoned on the streets of Nigeria. The investigations as being done now show the ways tyrants go after opposition elements. Check history.
Re: I Remain Resolute, Unintimidated, Says Fayose by Charly68: 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
Nobody is intimidating you,you are only being intimidated by your uncontrollable gullibility. Your loquacious character is unbecoming of a leader. Stop making the public to believe that somebody hates your gut from somewhere. To me you goofed as a leader. Imagine if Buhari is like Obj would he have allowed you to be sworn in when the former APC dominated the house ? Would he have permitted you to hunt down the speaker of the house then & instal your stooge as the new speaker. ? Yet you didn't see the voice of reason you went on jabbing & yelling to every dick & Harry.
Re: I Remain Resolute, Unintimidated, Says Fayose by Ubongusoro(m): 4:27pm On Jun 29, 2016
Nigerian Politics Is So Bias, Why Is It That We Here Only Of Corruption In The Opposition Camp, Dasuki, Metuh, FFK, Fayose Etc, But People Like Buratai And The Rest Are Saints When Alex Badah Is A Thief, Any Sound Objective Citizen Will Be Perplexed. I Need Answers?
Re: I Remain Resolute, Unintimidated, Says Fayose by PublicAssurance: 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
[size=20pt]Fayose does not know the word "resolute"[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: We Won’t Support Muhammadu Buhari – Ex-niger Delta Militants / Governor Amaechi Unveils Automated Monitoring Device For Road Projects In Rivers / Ortom Would Lose 2019 Governorship Election If He Remains In APC- John Akperashi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.