Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,661 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:23 AM

Zimbabwean Men Have Bigger JOYSTICKS Than Southafrican Men-"kelly Khumalo" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zimbabwean Men Have Bigger JOYSTICKS Than Southafrican Men-"kelly Khumalo" (4471 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them / Why Muslin Nigerian Have Bigger Peniss Than Christian Nigerian? / Pics: Eight Most Common Types, Sizes, Shapes Of Joysticks, Where Do You Belong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwean Men Have Bigger JOYSTICKS Than Southafrican Men-"kelly Khumalo" by macho44(m): 11:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
Popular South African Actress & musician, "Kelly Khumalo" has sparked off a fresh round of controversy on social media platform Twitter courtesy
of her hilarious tweet aimed at degrading her fellow country men.

The underfire celebrity tweeted about "Zimbabwean men being well endowed "Down Under" compared to South African men. As expected , the controversial tweet was countered by South African Men who felt slighted and fired back at the controversial tweet.

According to a twitter user with the handle @Joe45, he questioned the reasons behind Kelly Khumalo's tweet saying;

"How did you really know ?Have you dated Zimbabwean men before ?Anyway that’s your opinion",

Joe’s question raised eyebrows as it left more Twitter users eager to know whether the controversial artist had indeed smashed a Zimbabwean man before making her own conclusion.

Another Twitter user named Mfundisi, made reference to the questions asked by Joe, saying;

‘There is no smoke without fire,if you see her drawing conclusions confidently like this,she already had a taste of both peni_ses already and she enjoyed a Zimbabwean "BANANA’

It would be recalled that Kelly Khumalo has a nack for being embroiled in controversies, as several of the men she had relationships with in the past are either dead or in jail, notably among them are former Bafana Bafana Goalkeeper & Captain "Senzo Meyiwa" who was shot dead on 26th October 2014 at the home of Kelly Khumalo's mum and also Hip-Hop artist "Molemo Maarohanye " popularly called (Jub Jub) who is currently in jail, convicted of culpable homicide over the death of four children in December 2012.

As a result of the backlash resulting from scathing replies from obviously embittered South African men who felt belittled from the controversial tweet, Kelly Khumalo quickly took down the post to avoid more negative publicity on er person, but a few screenshots had already been made and the tweet was also re-tweeted by some of her followers.

Source:http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/06/zimbabwean-men-have-bigger-dicks-than.html

Re: Zimbabwean Men Have Bigger JOYSTICKS Than Southafrican Men-"kelly Khumalo" by macho44(m): 12:00am On Jun 29, 2016
See the the way South African responded to Kelly Khumalo's tweet below; grin grin grin grin grin
http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/06/zimbabwean-men-have-bigger-dicks-than.html
Re: Zimbabwean Men Have Bigger JOYSTICKS Than Southafrican Men-"kelly Khumalo" by greatness22(m): 12:27am On Jun 29, 2016
Some south Africa women and diicks are like the Psquare brothers.

Thumbs up to the Mugabe's boys.

Next will be a Ghanian lady testifying to the wonders of a Nigeria diick. grin

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Men Have Bigger JOYSTICKS Than Southafrican Men-"kelly Khumalo" by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 29, 2016
This is not a news, we all know all southy women are accustomed to d!ck, they are habitual d!ck fuker, it's their daily food, they can never survive without it but most of there men are weak and sterile

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Men Have Bigger JOYSTICKS Than Southafrican Men-"kelly Khumalo" by Lesbiangalr: 1:22am On Jun 29, 2016
greatness22:
Some south Africa women and diicks are like the Psquare brothers.

Thumbs up to the Mugabe's boys.

Next will be a Ghanian lady testifying to the wonders of a Nigeria diick. grin
From what I hear Ghanaian dk is better but Congo dk is the best lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Men Have Bigger JOYSTICKS Than Southafrican Men-"kelly Khumalo" by Lesbiangalr: 1:24am On Jun 29, 2016
BeastAmbition:
This is not a news, we all know all southy women are accustomed to d!ck, they are habitual d!ck fuker, it's their daily food, they can never survive without it but most of there men are weak and sterile

Lol why cry

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Men Have Bigger JOYSTICKS Than Southafrican Men-"kelly Khumalo" by macho44(m): 1:28am On Jun 29, 2016
Lesbiangalr:
From what I hear Ghanaian dk is better but Congo dk is the best lipsrsealed
Have you handled a CANDLE from CONGO before?
Re: Zimbabwean Men Have Bigger JOYSTICKS Than Southafrican Men-"kelly Khumalo" by macho44(m): 1:30am On Jun 29, 2016
BeastAmbition:
Bro! Strong MEN like you are needed in SouthAfrica ooooo.
Re: Zimbabwean Men Have Bigger JOYSTICKS Than Southafrican Men-"kelly Khumalo" by Lesbiangalr: 1:31am On Jun 29, 2016
macho44:
Have you handled a CANDLE from CONGO before?
No I want my butterfly in one piece embarassed

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Men Have Bigger JOYSTICKS Than Southafrican Men-"kelly Khumalo" by macho44(m): 1:33am On Jun 29, 2016
Lesbiangalr:
No I want my butterfly in one piece embarassed
Fear not, your "Bukata-Bukata" would survive the LONGTHROWS from The KINSHASHA warlords.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Men Have Bigger JOYSTICKS Than Southafrican Men-"kelly Khumalo" by Lesbiangalr: 1:38am On Jun 29, 2016
macho44:
Fear not, your "Bukata-Bukata" would survive the LONGTHROWS from The KINSHASHA warlords.
Lmfao my bukata bukata grin grin well to be honest I think I would prefer the butterflies from the Kinshasha kingdom...

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Men Have Bigger JOYSTICKS Than Southafrican Men-"kelly Khumalo" by Nobody: 1:47am On Jun 29, 2016
macho44:
Bro! Strong MEN like you are needed in SouthAfrica ooooo.

To do what exactly? - to come there to make money or to come and become a sexgod that will tutor your men the act of sexual intercourse

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Men Have Bigger JOYSTICKS Than Southafrican Men-"kelly Khumalo" by Nobody: 1:53am On Jun 29, 2016
Lesbiangalr:

Lol why cry

Why i stated fact? i stated it because it is a fact - 94% of southy women are sex maniac

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Men Have Bigger JOYSTICKS Than Southafrican Men-"kelly Khumalo" by macho44(m): 6:42am On Jun 29, 2016
BeastAmbition:

Why i stated fact? i stated it because it is a fact - 94% of southy women are sex maniac
Speaking from Experience?
Re: Zimbabwean Men Have Bigger JOYSTICKS Than Southafrican Men-"kelly Khumalo" by macho44(m): 6:43am On Jun 29, 2016
BeastAmbition:

To do what exactly? - to come there to make money or to come and become a sexgod that will tutor your men the act of sexual intercourse
The Choice is yours bro.
Re: Zimbabwean Men Have Bigger JOYSTICKS Than Southafrican Men-"kelly Khumalo" by macho44(m): 6:44am On Jun 29, 2016
Lesbiangalr:
Lmfao my bukata bukata grin grin well to be honest I think I would prefer the butterflies from the Kinshasha kingdom...
mmmmmm! nothing compares with the penetration of REAL BANANA!
Re: Zimbabwean Men Have Bigger JOYSTICKS Than Southafrican Men-"kelly Khumalo" by PunkyV(f): 7:22am On Jun 29, 2016
I'm sure she's slept with men from every part of Africa, including the islands. But she just can't stop dating South African men. She keeps dating them, which shows where her preference lies. She's just being malicious because she's had some horrible, well-publicized relationships with South African men. Plus she's a known slut. She probably just got dumped yet again because she's seen as a curse. All her exes have either died, ended up in jail or became failures after being with her. A father of one of her most recent conquests spoke out, fearing for his son because we all know how it'll end.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Dead Guy Walking.... Pls Help / This is the height of friendzone(pics) / Pastor caught sleeping with Church members wife runs out Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.