Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,622 members, 7,888,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:52 PM

Disgracing The Igbo Tradition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disgracing The Igbo Tradition (4013 Views)

Obasanjo's Son, Olujonwo Blast Mother, Ms Taiwo - Stop Disgracing Me / ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! / 5 In Prison For Disgracing Abubakar Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disgracing The Igbo Tradition by Ejanla07: 10:42am On Jun 29, 2016
i dey corner

Re: Disgracing The Igbo Tradition by Akissani: 10:51am On Jun 29, 2016
kernel501:

The level of gullibility sinking Yoruba as a tribe is unprecedented. How can a people presume an accused guilty before court verdict?, you are always blaming others, failing to see your ends... I wish you guys good luck. As for the Igbos, we are not mindful of Government free money, we take dignity in our labour.
Re: Disgracing The Igbo Tradition by olaitoro(m): 10:55am On Jun 29, 2016
amaechi1:
My Brother, what else would have been more show of shame, when the Deputy Senate president decided to write to EU and other international community, who would ordinarily would not remember that is a nation called Nigeria when issue like this comes up in their nation. As beautiful as the write up could be, it lacks content and the Deputy Senate president fail to ask the international what they would have referred him do in situation like this. As those supporting the alleged forger, ask yourself should I be in this situation would both The Senate president and deputy come for their defense. Did you see the character flows displayed by some senators at the court premises.

Enyi mere enyia. People Deceive People.

for the bolded, please don't allow google translate to mess up with you.

ogbeni be proud of your identity.

sotigbo
Re: Disgracing The Igbo Tradition by Akissani: 11:46am On Jun 29, 2016
kernel501:

The level of gullibility sinking Yoruba as a tribe is unprecedented. How can a people presume an accused guilty before court verdict?, you are always blaming others, failing to see your ends... I wish you guys good luck. As for the Igbos, we are not mindful of Government free money, we take dignity in our labour.
dis Igbo guys ehn......u guys are just gud at nothing but supporting criminals
u support Dasuki that is hausa/fulani
u support fayose dat is yoruba
u support FFK dat is yoruba
u support saraki dat is yoruba/muslim
U beta change dis ur attitude bos wit dis ur attitudes we will neva have Igbo as pre in dis country not to even talk of president
Re: Disgracing The Igbo Tradition by kernel501: 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
Akissani:
dis Igbo guys ehn......u guys are just gud at nothing but supporting criminals
u support Dasuki that is hausa/fulani
u support fayose dat is yoruba
u support FFK dat is yoruba
u support saraki dat is yoruba/muslim
U beta change dis ur attitude bos wit dis ur attitudes we will neva have Igbo as pre in dis country not to even talk of president

I feel sorry for the Yorubas like you, let me tell you effects of self righteousness on your tribe, it makes you see others as faulty, just to look immaculate.

While you were busy shouting sophistication, other regions has toppled West in education, commerce,sports,innovations etc ... Yet for you government position is for record of supremacy while to the Igbos it's a means of emacipation and empowerment.
We love crime, but you voted Kasemu a renounced drug lord as a senator, what an irony.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disgracing The Igbo Tradition by JonazO: 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
I WONDER WHEN THIS PEOPLE WILL LEAVE IGBOS ALONE IN THEIR PROPAGANDA

2 Likes

Re: Disgracing The Igbo Tradition by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
kettle84:
There is a grand plan to silence the opposition and push Ndi igbo out. Ekweremadu's cry is valid. APC and Buhari want their puppet in senate leadership so that they can have their way in passing any bills.
Last I checked saraki is still in the APC.
Re: Disgracing The Igbo Tradition by plaetton: 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
Akissani:
2geda with d senate president he was charged wit forging d senate rules. In a sane clime, he would hav tender his resignation. Instead, he wore d Igbo traditional attire go court. An attire synonymous with respect, purity and power. To whip up sentiments and sympthy of d N'digbo. Whereas he was engaged in forgery, he did it for his self ambition. Ask what meaningful contribution has he made to d Igbo region and people since he became a senator in may 2003, about 13 yrs ago. Absolutely NOTHING!
In his very eyes, d GEJ administration came and went, senatoe Ike Ekweremadu could not use his position as a two time deputy senate president to influence d construction of d 2nd Niger Bridge as promised
Erosion is devastating in d entire south east region, what has senator Ike Ekweremadu done to stem d tide? NOTHING! Absolutely NOTHING!
Now d three-time deputy senate president went to d court on charges of forgery dressed in Igbo attire. SHAMELESS MAN!

Yes.

Nigerian politicians are very selfish lot who seek power for pecuniary gains.
But when they get into trouble, they try to whip up all sorts of sentiments.

Nigerians should learn to fight for justice and the triumph of the rule of law, not for individual politicians on the basis of ethnicity.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disgracing The Igbo Tradition by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2016
kettle84:
I am not against the north but against some subjunctive policies of Buhari such as the grazing bill,the removal of officers in our armed forces who are from the south,refusal to deal with Fulani killings in Benue and other southern states etc all this points to the fact that the present government has an agenda. puppets in the judiciary and legislative heads will make everyone defenseless. we need an independent legislative and judicial arm for a healthy democracy.
After military men who re supposed to be professionals soiled their hands u still want them to remain in the force, jus because they re ibos! When will u pple wake up!
Re: Disgracing The Igbo Tradition by zendy: 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
Akissani:
2geda with d senate president he was charged wit forging d senate rules. In a sane clime, he would hav tender his resignation. Instead, he wore d Igbo traditional attire go court. An attire synonymous with respect, purity and power. To whip up sentiments and sympthy of d N'digbo. Whereas he was engaged in forgery, he did it for his self ambition. Ask what meaningful contribution has he made to d Igbo region and people since he became a senator in may 2003, about 13 yrs ago. Absolutely NOTHING!
In his very eyes, d GEJ administration came and went, senatoe Ike Ekweremadu could not use his position as a two time deputy senate president to influence d construction of d 2nd Niger Bridge as promised
Erosion is devastating in d entire south east region, what has senator Ike Ekweremadu done to stem d tide? NOTHING! Absolutely NOTHING!
Now d three-time deputy senate president went to d court on charges of forgery dressed in Igbo attire. SHAMELESS MAN!

This is nonsense. Why do you Nigerians think that when a person is charged to court, it means they are guilty? I'm no fan of Ike EKweremadu but he remains innocent until the court pronounces him guilty. He can wear what he likes.
Re: Disgracing The Igbo Tradition by Perceptor(m): 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
michelz:

Mr Man,I suggest you take sometime out and do some serious self-searching.
I dare say you've completely lost it.
I wonder how we still have people with your kind of mentality even with the present state of things in the Nation.
Just look at all you've been spewing all over the thread...
And you wonder why there's turmoil and crisis everywhere in this country when some folks still reason like you...
Oriegwu o...
One day...just one very good day,that oil you guys have been fixated on and that has made you lose all sense of equity and humanism will no more be available to you,then you'll start reasoning once more like human beings.
What has he said that was wrong? Someone expressed his opinion wt good arguements, and u start sayin he's this he's that yet u made no arguement to express ur own opinion ur counter his opinion. This thing gets me angry alot!
Re: Disgracing The Igbo Tradition by kettle84(m): 2:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
After military men who re supposed to be professionals soiled their hands u still want them to remain in the force, jus because they re ibos! When will u pple wake up!
Did i mention any ethnic group.I said south. why can't u make ur point without being tribal. There have been a sustained removal of southerns and replacements with Northerns from day one of this administration. this is federal republic of Nigeria and not federal republic of northern Nigeria.
Re: Disgracing The Igbo Tradition by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
kettle84:
Did i mention any ethnic group.I said south. why can't u make ur point without being tribal. There have been a sustained removal of southerns and replacements with Northerns from day one of this administration. this is federal republic of Nigeria and not federal republic of northern Nigeria.
We southerners know its only ibos u complain about such things! I ll never support somebdy's unprofessional conduct jus because he is my tribe! Why re ibos the only ones complaining!
Re: Disgracing The Igbo Tradition by louqas: 6:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
michelz:

Mr Man,I suggest you take sometime out and do some serious self-searching.
I dare say you've completely lost it.
I wonder how we still have people with your kind of mentality even with the present state of things in the Nation.
Just look at all you've been spewing all over the thread...
And you wonder why there's turmoil and crisis everywhere in this country when some folks still reason like you...
Oriegwu o...
One day...just one very good day,that oil you guys have been fixated on and that has made you lose all sense of equity and humanism will no more be available to you,then you'll start reasoning once more like human beings.

Can you eat or drink Oil? The food you eat ,the clothes you wear ,manufactured goods in your area comes from soewhere else . The nation has the capacity to be able to feed itself and reduce dependence on oil with time . By then you will have sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

National Action Plan For Health Security For 2018 To 2022 Inaugurated / Pilot Takes Off On Landing After His Wife Did This!— (Dele Momodu Shares Meme) / Where In Aso Rock Was This Broadcast Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.