Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,056 members, 7,970,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 03:40 AM

Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout (29570 Views)

El-Rufai Reacts To The Demolition Of APC Factional Office In Kaduna State / PDP Reacts To The Demolition Of Its Secretariat In Borno / Nigerians React To The Demolition Of Otodo Gbame In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by 11cows4sale(m): 9:32am On Jun 29, 2016
Good move d best governor in SS,, #say no to cultists nd kidnappers After Lagos state governor na u be d best Nigeria governor
Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by Chiidi(m): 9:33am On Jun 29, 2016
Would this stop cultism?
Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by Handsomecole(m): 9:34am On Jun 29, 2016
Demolishing his own home. undecided
Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by Pyno30: 9:37am On Jun 29, 2016
youngest85:
Governor Wicked abi wetin b ur name?
You need clean up.
Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by victornwokoma12(m): 9:46am On Jun 29, 2016
this is not only the hideout for all cultis in rivers state, my dear governor Wike, do well by extending these act to other LGAs, like khana, Onelga, abou odou even alloh.
Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by lacasera14(m): 9:50am On Jun 29, 2016
I doubt the veracity of this info, that place does not look like a cultist den, that's just a house been demolished for one reason or the other. Mind you i live in Rumuolumini and as far as i know cultists converge in the forest or creek not a residential area.
Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 29, 2016
Wike, site Engineer.

This is his photo op. First hoodlums with guns, then tearing down of a shanty.

See all the cameras out for KAI work
Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by urbello(m): 9:51am On Jun 29, 2016
Nice one
Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by emi14: 9:59am On Jun 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
Story.

When will people like Wike realize Nigerians are intelligent?which house did he demolish?what i see in this picture is some Zincs, that was hastily gathered together for this Photo OP.

Wike, i have repeatedly said it, go use JIK bleach and it will still not launder your dirty and dangerous image. If there was a house there that was demolished, we would in the picture have seen the FOUNDATION of where the house once stood. All i see is an hastily gathered one TRUCKLOAD of SHARP SAND on the Ground, and some Zinc.

Nice try. How much did this one cost the Rivers people this time? 3 Billion Naira?there is only one KING of Cultists in Rivers State, and he is a POCKET LAWYER, who coincidentally is the Governor of Rivers State, and i will only take you serious if you demolish your own house too.

You actually sounded opposition. Maybe he demolished Shanks. No block foundations involved. Am not suggesting WIKE a saint. All Nigerian's leaders are crooks.
Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by babamoha(m): 10:10am On Jun 29, 2016
Demolishing the cultist hideout is not the issue but by dialouge cause until the heatred between the rivary cults group sublime their cant be peace
Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by Gkemz: 10:11am On Jun 29, 2016
Once this one is demolished, another hideout will soon be formed as long as militancy prevails. I think youth empowerment and public sensitization in schools is the only solution to cultism.
Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by nuges1(m): 10:17am On Jun 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
Story.

When will people like Wike realize Nigerians are intelligent?which house did he demolish?what i see in this picture is some Zincs, that was hastily gathered together for this Photo OP.

Wike, i have repeatedly said it, go use JIK bleach and it will still not launder your dirty and dangerous image. If there was a house there that was demolished, we would in the picture have seen the FOUNDATION of where the house once stood. All i see is an hastily gathered one TRUCKLOAD of SHARP SAND on the Ground, and some Zinc.

Nice try. How much did this one cost the Rivers people this time? 3 Billion Naira?there is only one KING of Cultists in Rivers State, and he is a POCKET LAWYER, who coincidentally is the Governor of Rivers State, and i will only take you serious if you demolish your own house too.

This is one of the reasons why this country cannot move forward.... with comments like this, it is sad!
The main issue here is whether a hideout of a cult group was raided or not, not whether some Zinc were scattered.

It is also of paramount importance to state here that we as Nigerians should be constructive with our critiques, for the mere fact we have an axe to grind with someone should not stop us from seeing the good in what that person does. Pls be guided!
Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by gbishman: 10:19am On Jun 29, 2016
fabulous, but the question remains who fingers out the cultist and how are we sure that the so called cultist are not opposition touts.
Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by Skain(m): 10:26am On Jun 29, 2016
Mr governor I hope that place is truly cultists hideout and not some people you just want to deal with.
Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by Omonigeriarere: 10:31am On Jun 29, 2016
Firefire:
Very Good Move (VGM)

Ignore the 2nd poster above, the effect of witchcraft-broom is taking toll on him. cheesy

Did you notice the conspicuous presence of brown roofs? In fact all buildings in that area (whether demolished or not) were made up of brown roofs.

I thought this can only be seen in an ancient cities like Ibadan.
Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by innocent80: 10:40am On Jun 29, 2016
please ask Gov wike the owner of this house? is he a business tycoon ? they should stop this madness.

Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by Crown01: 10:48am On Jun 29, 2016
Same of same. Story for the gods.
Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by hpk(m): 10:48am On Jun 29, 2016
When will you demolish the MILE 4 Barracks oga goffnor?
Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by locosis007(m): 10:50am On Jun 29, 2016
A CASE OF CULTIST PRIMA FACIALLY CLEANSING THE TOWN..
IF ITS REAL ! GOOD FOR HIM
Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by hpk(m): 10:52am On Jun 29, 2016
victornwokoma12:
this is not only the hideout for all cultis in rivers state, my dear governor Wike, do well by extending these act to other LGAs, like khana, Onelga, abou odou even alloh.

Including Asari Toru.
Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by Ambassadors: 10:53am On Jun 29, 2016
Good one Your Excellency. Please do more for the security of your state. Before investors will be comfortable to stay and to build investments like refineries, industries etc they must be sure of their individual safety and the safety of their investment. Rivers State currently lacks adequate security. When an investor/person arrives or exits the Port Harcourt International Airport right from the gate of the airport they risk being kidnapped or robbed. All inhabitants surrounding towns such as elele, isiopko, omoku, ahoada, obite, abua, omagwa, emoha, alu, khana etc sleep with one of their eyes open due to killings, rapes, murder, robbery committed by several cultist group . As the Chief Security Officer of your Constituent State i plead and urge you to take the security of life and property in your state as a priority if you will excel in bringing investors / investment into the state.
Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by willyo(m): 11:00am On Jun 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
Story.

U have a problem
Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by andyjagga: 11:27am On Jun 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
Story.

will u close your mouth do cultists & Igbo smokers stay in houses ...they stay in zinc shades or uncompleted shanties
Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by Belexy95: 11:29am On Jun 29, 2016
Who is fooling who? What happened to the speaker of house of assembly and members such as Evans bipi, kelechi, Smart adoki, Farrah, victor ihunwo, etc, Ctc chairmen and members all over d state. Why is Ateke a special Adviser to d gov on security matter. Demolish cultist hideout indeed!

1 Like

Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by fedorahat: 11:34am On Jun 29, 2016
Wike should stop deceiving himself.
He will only be taken serious when he disassociates himself openly from people like ateke tom and goround.
This is just cosmetics,
Start with recovering motor park from touts.
Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by agitator: 11:35am On Jun 29, 2016
[s]
HungerBAD:
Story.

[/s]

rubbish, who started photo op in nigeria? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by 01Mysticdon(m): 11:48am On Jun 29, 2016
Wike come Onelga na
Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by zara360: 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
I love this man personality ,go on sir
Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by Charly68: 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
By this action,I think I will enrol in Wike's school of political Engineering ..I began to view this man from a different point of view now.
Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by Thobiy(m): 6:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
dynamo77:
Okay good
Those 'things' will find another hideout
Why not eradicate the cultists
Exactly
Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by DerrickzB: 6:25pm On Jun 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
Story.

Before you open your mouth to talk thrash.. why don't you research.. the headline is even not through.. wike only raided markets hausa people sells something.. and these happebed cause the one he demolished at rupkokwu was fruitful as guns and other ammunitions were discovered.. when the man said there is a plot to destroy rivers.. some of u opened your mouth to talk ahead of an intellectual giant.. smh.. ur hatred for these man would only make u more sore everyday.. food for tot.. no offense meanwhile.. Its not even a building.. its more like a market structure.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can't Sleep At Night Because There's Bullet Inside My Leg - Rann Victim. PICS / CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! / Rufai Hanga: President Buhari Afraid Of Coup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.