Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,533 members, 7,914,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:58 AM

We Beg You, Give Your Children Healthy Foods With This Book - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / We Beg You, Give Your Children Healthy Foods With This Book (581 Views)

12 List Of Foods With High Fiber Content You Need I N Your Daily Menu / American Lady Always Sexually Aroused: I Cry & Beg Him To Have Sex With Me / 10 Healthy Foods That Are Actually Not Healthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Beg You, Give Your Children Healthy Foods With This Book by seyiolanipekun(m): 4:47am On Jun 29, 2016
As the trend of children living with malnutrition keeps rising, we have deemed it fit to remind us again to get this all encompassing book that deals with children's nutrition with a view to ending malnutrition and under nutrition in our society particularly as it concerns our kids.
Foods recommended are readily available and affordable.

You will not believe that 8 children may now daily in Borno state owing to malnutrition, reports released yesterday, June 28 by the punch newspaper. The trend is growing.

Do call us on: 08084619284 to get a copy
Invest wisely for your child....

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Lemon Juice For Kidney Stone *don't Die In Silence* / Advice On Marriage To Person Living With HIV. / Exercise During Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.