Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:50 PM

Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) (37836 Views)

1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter / Ben Bruce And His Family In Lovely Photo / Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by bobgem001(m): 11:58am On Jun 29, 2016
Badtman:
grin If i catch Oga Ben 10 pikin en i go use Common sense ruin her hmmmmmmm ;DIf i catch Oga Ben 10 pikin en i go use Common sense ruin her hmmmmmmm enn grin
grin WICKED

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 29, 2016
Akinola660:
She fine small
[img]http://i./Qhvk4EA2f9ykU.gif[/img]
Epain you o
Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by olaniyi0(m): 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
where is the fine gal undecidedwhere is the fine gal
Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by SirHenry105(m): 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
alberto2k:
Senator of Twitter Republic grin
Yet gets paid by the Federal Republic of Nigeria . . . So as a Nigerian you are on the losing side here. .
Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by Akinola660: 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
AdaNri1:
Epain you o
No Mrs angry
Never

[img]http://i./GFUph0HzRpHe8.gif[/img]
Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by macaranta(m): 12:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
She cool
Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by goingape: 12:35pm On Jun 29, 2016
queenstl:
This Ben Bruce is my mahn!
naso una dey take snatch people's husband undecided

no go WORK. they there dey look fir cheap thin.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by oodua1stson: 12:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ben onigbese murray
Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by visijo(m): 12:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
has He settle AMCON abi ACTor?
Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by john650(m): 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
halfricanadian:
Common sense man grin grin
This one go cost $5m to marry o. Him papa need money to bail himself out of the mess wey him dey with AMCON.

Any takers? Na football player go fit afford this one. No be all these fake business men wey dey live on bank loans.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by chccho(m): 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
Wish I could have her as my boo, she so fine..
Jasmine will u be my baybi?
Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by gragraboy: 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
Mtcheew....Zahra fine pass am
Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by loopman: 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
Proud acute Debtor
Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by teddyhach(m): 2:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
SINNATOR BEG CROOK
Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by Miriam20(f): 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2016
Benblaq:
blah blah blah if i tke a selfie wit my dad wil it get to frontpage? Mtchew

so d photo dn mk life easy for nigerians shey?
Abeg go away >
pple wey de enjoy de show una d evidence of good living; una de carry d marra for head>>smh
*chews chewing stick*
Snap na, shey na ya camera
Vexing for no reason
Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by Kurd(m): 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
She must be full of #commonsense
Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by wisefizz(m): 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
Why the man face come rouqh like cloth wet dey inside Ghana must go undecided undecided undecided

grin lol.. u ar a wicked soul
Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by dumie(f): 3:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
This is the Common sense Revolution.. Looking sizzling by the way

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by yunglivochi(m): 4:21pm On Jun 29, 2016
OnuohaEDOZIE:
...na ME dem EPP,e dey pain U?
nah i dnt av ur time ok
Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by yunglivochi(m): 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2016
manunkind:
you never tired who u epp
hmm
#isorite
Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by halfricanadian(f): 4:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
john650:

This one go cost $5m to marry o. Him papa need money to bail himself out of the mess wey him dey with AMCON.

Any takers? Na football player go fit afford this one. No be all these fake business men wey dey live on bank loans.

If you do your business right you dont have to live on loan u will loan to banks
Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by agunabo(m): 5:23pm On Jun 29, 2016
coolShe still single? I can take it from where u stopped.... coolShe still single? I can take it from where u stopped....
Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
Akinola660:

No Mrs angry
Never

[img]http://i./GFUph0HzRpHe8.gif[/img]
grin you sure so?
Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by RemyMartinz(m): 6:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
Why is she wearing so many beads
is she learning Herbalist

queenstl:

Senator Ben Murray-Bruce, shared this selfie of himself smiling as he posed with his daughter, Jasmine.

"Hanging out with my daughter Jasmine."

https://mobile.twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/747938837049966592/photo/1
Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by idesylvester(m): 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
Kyllahmc:
him fine pass him daughter
Oga pls change ur glases
Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by OnuohaEDOZIE(m): 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
yunglivochi:

nah i dnt av ur time ok
...ok but i have yours.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by Revolva(m): 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
Fine babe
Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by Kayode1979: 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
Common sense debtor
Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by yunglivochi(m): 10:19pm On Jul 01, 2016
OnuohaEDOZIE:
...na ME dem EPP,e dey pain U?

haha c u who cares tho abeg swerve joor!!!♪♪♪
Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by Anijay1212(m): 1:36pm On Jul 02, 2016
virginboy1:
Fine girl no pimples

On the contrary.

A boy in SS 3 wrote a letter to his parents...

LATER TO MY PARENCE.

Dear papa.
Good money...eye neva pay schoon fix o and our ezam tine tabel is aat. I want to partyspet in the ezam o, plees sent money to me if not, they will purshoe me from the schoon and come back to the haos.

Yours chaild.
ID

Father's Reply.

My son,
I am happy you can now handle a pen, please come back home, the village Herbalist is dead and I believe the gods will be happy to have you as the next village Herbalist...Anu-ofia!
Beta pikin
Re: Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) by Benblaq(m): 7:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
Miriam20:
Snap na, shey na ya camera Vexing for no reason
aunty mind biko ur biz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bode George Wins Polling Unit For LP Candidate / Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja / Abba Kyari Laughs As Osinbajo Signs 2017 Budget (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.