Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,051 members, 7,966,853 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 05:20 AM

This Isn't Right, Is Witchcraft Even A Crime? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Isn't Right, Is Witchcraft Even A Crime? (864 Views)

Making Calls At Filling Stations Is Now A Crime — Police / Woman Sexually Molested By Her Father Surrenders Her "Witchcraft" Items. PICS / Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Isn't Right, Is Witchcraft Even A Crime? by dauntless15(m): 8:56am On Jun 29, 2016
I know you'll say PICTURES OR ADONBELIEVEIT, but this actually happened some minutes ago, i left my phone at home because phcn just restored light after weeks of blackout and i need to charge my phone as they're unpredictable, some peeps took pictures but i dont have my phone to transfer it,

i was going to get fuel for my bike and close to the filling station i saw some angry mobs trying to lynch an old, dirty, hagard looking old man with a staff they said he's a witch, but they're all scared of getting close to him, and he wasn't talking or explaining himself, he just stood there with the staff like a teakwondo master ready to fight, They said he fell from a tree and was saying the others have left him, later the police came and took him away, now my view of the whole scenario is that they are wrong to treat him that way, because i dont think witchcraft is a crime in the constitution, theres freedom of worship right, he didn't even confess to anything, he might be an old man who wasn't cared for, is witchcraft even real?
Re: This Isn't Right, Is Witchcraft Even A Crime? by SeverusSnape(m): 9:03am On Jun 29, 2016
I, As a wizard, Endorse Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Though there are those amongst us who practice the dark arts, We battle day and night to defeat them. They are the ones giving us a bad name.
Re: This Isn't Right, Is Witchcraft Even A Crime? by dauntless15(m): 9:04am On Jun 29, 2016
SeverusSnape:
witchcraft aint real nigga
Re: This Isn't Right, Is Witchcraft Even A Crime? by SeverusSnape(m): 9:07am On Jun 29, 2016
dauntless15:
witchcraft aint real nigga
Witchcraft and Wizardry is real. Yours sincerely is a wizard, from the order of phoenix.
Re: This Isn't Right, Is Witchcraft Even A Crime? by dauntless15(m): 9:54am On Jun 29, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Witchcraft and Wizardry is real. Yours sincerely is a wizard, from the order of phoenix.
sigh
Re: This Isn't Right, Is Witchcraft Even A Crime? by MrKamar(m): 10:13am On Jun 29, 2016
dauntless15:
I know you'll say PICTURES OR ADONBELIEVEIT, but this actually happened some minutes ago, i left my phone at home because phcn just restored light after weeks of blackout and i need to charge my phone as they're unpredictable, some peeps took pictures but i dont have my phone to transfer it,

i was going to get fuel for my bike and close to the filling station i saw some angry mobs trying to lynch an old, dirty, hagard looking old man with a staff they said he's a witch, but they're all scared of getting close to him, and he wasn't talking or explaining himself, he just stood there with the staff like a teakwondo master ready to fight, They said he fell from a tree and was saying the others have left him, later the police came and took him away, now my view of the whole scenario is that they are wrong to treat him that way, because i dont think witchcraft is a crime in the constitution, theres freedom of worship right, he didn't even confess to anything, he might be an old man who wasn't cared for, is witchcraft even real?

PICTURES OR ADONBELIEVEIT angry
Re: This Isn't Right, Is Witchcraft Even A Crime? by Skain(m): 10:32am On Jun 29, 2016
Guy shebi u know say u dey lie...

SeverusSnape:

Though there are those amongst us who practice the dark arts, We battle day and night to defeat them. They are the ones giving us a bad name.
Re: This Isn't Right, Is Witchcraft Even A Crime? by dauntless15(m): 11:35am On Jun 29, 2016
MrKamar:

PICTURES OR ADONBELIEVEIT angry
i was expecting you, welcome
Re: This Isn't Right, Is Witchcraft Even A Crime? by MrKamar(m): 11:54am On Jun 29, 2016
dauntless15:
i was expecting you, welcome

I know grin
Re: This Isn't Right, Is Witchcraft Even A Crime? by pode(m): 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
Yes is a crime in highest order
Re: This Isn't Right, Is Witchcraft Even A Crime? by dauntless15(m): 5:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
pode:
Yes is a crime in highest order
how? Elaborate please, as i know there's freedom of worship

(1) (Reply)

Man Chops Off Wife's Hands For Not Conceiving After Seven Years Of Marriage / 8 Nigerians(mfm Members) Held In Cambodia For Drug Trafficking. (NCAN) / Angry Mob Beat LASTMA Officials To Pulp For Punching A Bus Driver To Coma Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.