Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,517 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:03 PM

Lionel Messi Statue Unveiled In Buenos Aires, Argentina (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lionel Messi Statue Unveiled In Buenos Aires, Argentina (photos) (854 Views)

Phyno's Statue At Eleme Junction In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled / Azaria, Korede Bello's Girlfriend Unveiled And She Is Beautiful (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lionel Messi Statue Unveiled In Buenos Aires, Argentina (photos) by queenstlll(f): 10:44am On Jun 29, 2016

On Tuesday, the Mayor of Buenos Aires, the capital of Argentina, Horacio Rodriguez Larreta unveiled a Lionel Messi Statue as part of it’s ‘Don’t Leave’ campaign to tempt Messi to reconsider his decision after the Argentina captain called time on his International career following the heartbreaking Copa America final defeat to Chile. Argentina President Mauricio Macri said he had spoken by telephone with Messi after he announced his shock retirement and was hoping to change his mind. See more photos after the cut…

cc: lalasticlala

Source: http://www.timenaija.com/lionel-messi-statue-unveiled-in-buenos-aires-argentina-photos/
Re: Lionel Messi Statue Unveiled In Buenos Aires, Argentina (photos) by queenstlll(f): 10:45am On Jun 29, 2016
see boss abeg! A whole country begging! God, abeg bless me
Re: Lionel Messi Statue Unveiled In Buenos Aires, Argentina (photos) by youngest85(m): 10:57am On Jun 29, 2016
eye service
Re: Lionel Messi Statue Unveiled In Buenos Aires, Argentina (photos) by todayguest(m): 11:07am On Jun 29, 2016
I wouldn't want to fault the Sponsors considerations before putting this statue on display at this time of serial national defeat. For me, the timing was not yet ripe. A statue like this, should be best when the nation had something to celebrated or at the full retirement of the player. Nevertheless, my love and respect to Lionel Messi and the Argentine people. #MESSI_pls_reconsider
Re: Lionel Messi Statue Unveiled In Buenos Aires, Argentina (photos) by Obas101(m): 11:28am On Jun 29, 2016
Wonderful.. Bt dislike him now cos his a quiter somthn Ronaldo will never do
Re: Lionel Messi Statue Unveiled In Buenos Aires, Argentina (photos) by Obas101(m): 11:29am On Jun 29, 2016
Wonderful.. Bt dislike him now cos he's a quiter somthn Ronaldo will never do

(1) (Reply)

Check Out These Two Guys And Pls Be Honest (pics!!) / TNQ 2016 Winner Winifred Uduimoh Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Photos / Why I Have No Endorsement Deals Yet – LIL KESH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.