Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,877 members, 7,938,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 09:30 AM

Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road (24490 Views)

Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) / Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government / FG Owes 16 States N580bn On Rehabilitated Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by Harbdulrasaq(m): 11:33am On Jun 29, 2016
The residents of Emmanuel High Street in Ogudu, yesterday June 28, 2016 came out in numbers to protest an attempt by Lagos Government officials to commission a partially rehabilitated road, chanting that half-done road is not a well done job.

The residents, who had positioned themselves in the early hours of the morning at the bad spots of the road, claimed that the Lagos State government abandoned the uttermost deplorable part of the road.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/photos-ogudu-residents-reject.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by playtheblues(f): 12:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ambode is busted!

Wuru Wuru Government.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by NwaNimo1(m): 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
The road looks OK......for Lagos!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by elmisti(m): 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
Jeeeeeessssssuuuuuuuu!

Cnt wait till judgement day wen God stat using Nigeria as an example of wickedness..........like seriously, what is d essence of blessing her wit natural resources nd cursing her with bad leaders/ inhabitants.......o ti su mi

7 Likes

Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by Spells(m): 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
A partial Road ain't Wat Nigerians bargained for..... Nigeria is bigger than partial..

5 Likes

Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by eaglechild: 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
APC is full of deceit.

Why commission an uncompleted project?

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by souleymon(m): 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2016
Even the tarred road needs work.
God save us from our leaders

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2016
Too bad

1 Like

Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by cuteemperor(m): 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2016
Busted

1 Like

Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2016
Don't even know what to say, lemme just spread mat, sit down and enjoy my pop corn snack.
Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by ralphsoo(m): 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2016
But why? Is Ambode aware of this?

3 Likes

Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by crestedaguiyi: 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
i just remembered buster rhymes grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by frodobee: 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
Busted. Pls o, I am stuck. I need godaddy coupon. £8 no dey here o. Qoute me
Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by tonguengineer(m): 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
Nawa 4 APC

6 Likes

Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by benjanny(m): 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hopeless government

8 Likes

Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by Flyingngel(m): 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
Some Governors don't have conscience. It has been eaten by a dog.

7 Likes

Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by Freshwhyte(m): 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
busted

2 Likes

Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by 9jatriot(m): 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ambode is my guy, he should please leave thrash for lawma and antics like this for Fayose who is an expert in things like this.

3 Likes

Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by flyca: 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
This governor seems to really working since he become a the governor. Let's assume the contractors want to swindle him and present half work to him and he doesn't know.

So Ambode, over to you!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by mankan2k7(m): 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
APC and lie

Bread and butter

Groundnut and garri

Husband and wife

Right and left

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by sojayy(m): 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ambode self

2 Likes

Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by crazymod: 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
playtheblues:
Ambode is busted!

Wuru Wuru Government.

Talkative. You are on point but why not make emphasis on the contractor?
Ambode too is a maga to the contractor.

I think all communities across the country should follow this step.
CONTRACTORS ARE THE BIGGEST ENEMIES OF OUR PROGRESS

16 Likes

Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by miqos02(m): 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
hmmm
Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by Firefire(m): 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
APC is a fraudulent party. cheesy grin shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by Mikehell(m): 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
Na their representative wey wan do wuruwuru and the people cum burst him bubble....... grin grin grin grin grin

The dis-honourable wey post that tweet ought to be called back cool

2 Likes

Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by Alvinnado(m): 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
Good move the citizens

5 Likes

Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by TRAY2(m): 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
Propaganda...

1 Like

Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by pedrilo: 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
apc govt and propaganda

13 Likes

Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by allanphash7(m): 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
playtheblues:
Ambode is busted!

Wuru Wuru Government.

1 Like

Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by Ekejoestar(m): 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
Nnaaa mehn, the hustle for fp is real ooo, witout my 6G wi-fi, i no fit dey here...
Bak 2 d matter....as much as i support protest, i want to think that jvst like other protest this one wil be futile cos the protest looked like an arrenged one...The guy above is a retard for callin apc in this issue

1 Like

Re: Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road by sammyj: 1:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
This is what we should be demanding from our government otherwise they will count this project as completed and eat the remaining yams left to complete it. Good moves by the community !! grin grin cool

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Allegations Of Manipulation At PDP Convention As "Unity List" Is Unveiled / Adamawa APC Welcomes Nuhu Ribadu Back To APC(photos) / Youths In Abuja Protest Age Limit In Nigerian Politics (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.