Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,016 members, 7,909,760 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 12:16 PM

How Can I Browse With Glo In My Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can I Browse With Glo In My Laptop (760 Views)

How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet / How Can I Browse With The 3GB That Comes With My Glo Comonth BIS Plan / Anybody With Glo Internet Configuration Setting For Non-glo Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Browse With Glo In My Laptop by JUO(m): 8:57am On Sep 05, 2009
i want to browse with glo in my laptop but glo is givin me tough time unlike mtn where you buy recharge card and load, type some code you start browsing. my problem is that i only have glo as the working gsm in my place.
somebody help, how to get the procedures on how to get configuration, subsprition, duration, time difference etc. thanks
Re: How Can I Browse With Glo In My Laptop by mjay(m): 12:29pm On Sep 05, 2009
yeah u can browse with glo, but not that it is not likely to be 3g (reserved fpr postpaid) but you can buy just the sim @glo office i e data sim (you cannot call with it), it is ard 8k for the 9am -9pm and u will be paying 6k per month. Other options are available call dr cc. This is post paid however, you must pay monthly ,You can load cards too.

(1) (Reply)

Atlast Multilinks Has A New Website / Which Is Better? / Your Zain Blackberry Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.