Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,901 members, 7,933,323 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 01:54 AM

Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG (24861 Views)

This Photo Of Fayose With Fayemi Shows Why You Should Not Fight For Politicians / Ekiti Lawmakers Incur Fayose’s Wrath For Visiting ‘foe’ / Solidarity Rally For Fayose By Ekiti Private Sector Unions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by biggz82: 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
Na wa, I jux say make I waka pass
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by teddyhach(m): 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2016
It looks like these ones have been paid their salary up till date. ANOFIAS
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by dammytosh: 2:32pm On Jun 29, 2016
Na real

"ON FAYOSE THEY STAND" grin grin grin

The Cardboard was just shared to them.

They are apparently under duress to show 'solidarity'

See their faces, it speaks volume.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by blackbartee(m): 2:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
I don't dabble into politics.... there are too many confused individuals operating the system
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by fxskye: 2:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
Supported by Zenith Bank

.......Zenith Bank......We BEGG to Differ!

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by Guyman02: 2:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
Waoh! Every member of the house is in support of Fayose, how can the FG to impeach him?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by teddyhach(m): 2:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
When these Ekiti people receive senses?
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by tammie24: 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
Good!
The south should speak with one voice

Cos Buhari's attacks is not doesn't care about party affiliation
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by Spells(m): 2:35pm On Jun 29, 2016
Nigeria and Nigerians..... Funny tins happening everyday.... This shit ain't funny no more
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by M4gunners: 2:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
My role model. When your are good to the less privileged, their cry will touch even the privilege ones.And it will move them to support you.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by dammytosh: 2:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
Guyman02:
Waoh! Every member of the house is in support of Fayose, how can the FG to impeach him?

Do you remember why the HIGH court sacked Abia Governor ?

Fayose can still be sacked for several electoral offences.

Just fold your arms and watch.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by nintal(m): 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hmm! A time is coming that even farmers will be arested for over applying "fatiza"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by Pyno30: 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
I'm waiting for Fayose at the next Garri and Corn junction.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by Pavarottii(m): 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
Oche211:
Thieves supporting a thief since d inception of Nigerian democracy. Always quick to defend each other. 4rm the local governments to states nd the federal.
Executives to legislators nd judiciary, all we see are wicked nd greedy thieves. They only support what will favour them.
But hope u never supported Aisha Buhari and buratai b4 coming here to spill this jargon?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by Taiyescott(m): 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2016
Buhari oun sef 2much.. dix is Injustice..
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by ismayl: 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2016
fayose dont hav enof to hire much pretendin protesters. this peopl hav been promisd their salary if they act this way

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by ademidedavid(f): 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
It realy luks lik these guys were forced or threatened to do this.......it really tell on there faces! poor Ekiti pple that have no say of their own....

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by Olalekanbanky1(m): 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
Fools. As an ekiti indigene, I never set my eyes on dem b4 o. Useless pple! Dey are now parading demselves for us to see free of charge. Imagine! Even the Speaker? What a stupid set of leaders we have in dis country
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by PassingShot(m): 2:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Buhari has more responsibilities than Fayose. He's occupying a higher office than Fayose, As a mature man, Can't he ignore?... Well, He's a dullard.
Wow! Ignore hundreds of millions illegally taken from ONSA to his personal accounts?

Look at this boy who just lent his voice to jungle justice on a lesser alleged criminal supporting a bigger thief who should spend the rest of his life behind bars.
SeverusSnape:
If they were truly the ones who raped and murdered that innocent girl, Then they deserve that jungle justice.

Good for them. Good riddance to filthy rubbish.

You stink to high heavens!

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by colli247(m): 2:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
because this man is sayin the truth naija hater of truth
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by blackpanda: 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
Pathetic morons
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by eleko1: 2:47pm On Jun 29, 2016
Lawmakers Protesting with 50 Naira cardboard embarassed sad grin undecided grin shocked cheesy undecided ? Those pipu are mostlY Sule ALaPata,Iya Mufu ONI Ponmo and co artisan

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by Skain(m): 2:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
Well, I don't blame them cos they can't continue to sit and do nothing all these while...
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by gabolak(m): 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
misplaced priorities
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by maasoap(m): 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
tammie24:
Good!
The south should speak with one voice

Cos Buhari's attacks is not doesn't care about party affiliation
These people won't stop amusing us. We should speak with one voice in defence of fraud, election and money wise? I just hope that you got your own share of the loots.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by seunmsg(m): 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Elected ke? Did you vote for PDP? Abegi!!

They are recognized to have been elected under the law.
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by hisgrace090: 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2016
Nigerians will remain dominated due to their insensitivity.
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by Akinola660: 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
We will not take it grin grin
[img]http://i./CKQs2vc8OIR7W.gif[/img]
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by anselm791(m): 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
If Fayose escapes this one we will not hear word again o.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by Kiakia(m): 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
Is this their definition of protest? No surprises here. The 'jobless' lawmakers have sold their soul and conscience to the stomach infrastructure Governor. EKHA have been known to be an appendage or extension of the executive arm. Really unfortunate! With this ridiculous public show of solidarity with the loquacious Governor, will Fayose ever do wrong in their eyes? Check and balances is dead in the 'fountain of knowledge' State for now. Ekiti State is messed up!

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by Rajiolaade: 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
Senseless set of people,they suppose to protest against govt.in support of ekiti poor workers who have turned to thieves stealing foods on fire.due to unpaid arrears of salaries.
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by bittertruthz: 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
Harbdulrasaq:
All Ekiti lawmakers at Okesa, Ado Ekiti to protest against harassment of Fayose by FG. They stand with Fayose.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/photos-ekiti-lawmakers-protest-agaainst.html

what a pity, i thought the matter is already in court?............ Are they not supposed to be doing their jobs? Meanwhile, Federal govt. didnt seize Ekiti state money.

Worried about billionaire. They should be more worried about the poor and unpaid workers............ POVERTY IS A DISEASE, NOBODY CARE ABOUT THE POOR.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana / Okorocha: APC May Collapse After Buhari’s Tenure / Kogi Election Tribunal: APC Legal Team Leader Angrily Stormed Out Of Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.