Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,787 members, 7,918,491 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 10:53 AM

Nigerian Rapper & Singer, Mo’cheddah Sizzles In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Rapper & Singer, Mo’cheddah Sizzles In New Photos (18113 Views)

Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) / Eid-el-fitri: Regina Chukwu Sizzles In Hijab For The Love Of Her Muslim Fans / Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Rapper & Singer, Mo’cheddah Sizzles In New Photos by kebesobase(m): 9:07am On Jul 01, 2016
Baby, u don't need makeup Cuz you don't have to mess God's design. You're too simple and sweet
Re: Nigerian Rapper & Singer, Mo’cheddah Sizzles In New Photos by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 01, 2016
Girls with small body like this can dey fcvk pieces
Re: Nigerian Rapper & Singer, Mo’cheddah Sizzles In New Photos by meltiplexer: 9:22am On Jul 01, 2016
eddyjibs:
failed career. instead make she dey find aong release na pics she dey release. yeye

At list she releasing somethings,which is better than nothing. Naijabet man say so
Re: Nigerian Rapper & Singer, Mo’cheddah Sizzles In New Photos by siobh: 9:23am On Jul 01, 2016
seems only guys are hating, babes are just liking thr shoes
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Rapper & Singer, Mo’cheddah Sizzles In New Photos by iyisco2001(m): 9:24am On Jul 01, 2016
rosy1992:
She looks lovely.
PrettySleek:
She looks beautiful. Love the shoes
Nixiepie:
Pretty smallie
niyot124:

As in... those shoes are just cute like that
love5599:
very cool pics...buh where has she been
axortedbabe:
Bae ur shoes r just everything
siobh:
seems only guys are hating, babes are just liking thr shoes
grin
I tell you.
see dem

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Rapper & Singer, Mo’cheddah Sizzles In New Photos by ralphsoo(m): 9:48am On Jul 01, 2016
She probably have retired from music
Re: Nigerian Rapper & Singer, Mo’cheddah Sizzles In New Photos by LastSurvivor: 9:52am On Jul 01, 2016
axortedbabe:
Bae ur shoes r just everything

That's women nature for you..
I only "as a man" saw a pretty light skin girl but you as a girl saw her shoes, jacket, even the posing and all that..
That's y women are more detailed than men..
Cheers..
Re: Nigerian Rapper & Singer, Mo’cheddah Sizzles In New Photos by frugal(m): 9:59am On Jul 01, 2016
Ma crush
Re: Nigerian Rapper & Singer, Mo’cheddah Sizzles In New Photos by xcuggsm(m): 10:12am On Jul 01, 2016
MrsLalasticlala:

No. What does he need to see these for??

'Lalasticlala is only interested in snake meat !
Re: Nigerian Rapper & Singer, Mo’cheddah Sizzles In New Photos by raysville(m): 10:17am On Jul 01, 2016
t u s h pictures...
Re: Nigerian Rapper & Singer, Mo’cheddah Sizzles In New Photos by UnstoppableM: 10:24am On Jul 01, 2016
Thanks for your interest in joining Oriflame

Oriflame is a Swedish cosmetics company whose products include body creams, skin care, perfumes and fragrances, make up/colour cosmetics , foot and oral care products, hand and nail care, hair care etc

To learn more about Oriflame history and how much money you can make from Oriflame every month, please visit http://www.tobechionyeka.com

My mission is to help you become an Oriflame Director within the next 6 months without delay , but I cant do that IF you are not even ready to start the business.

So please let me know if you are ready to get started with the business immediately or if you just want to get information

if you are really ready to start immediately, first you need to be registered.

Registration with Oriflame is N2,990 .

After the registration, there are some details i will need from you to help you get a consultant number from oriflame .

The consultant number is what you will use to login to the Oriflame portal where you will see all the available products in Nigeria . you will them be able to select from the products you think will move in your area . You will also be able to buy the products at 30% discount .

Until you pay the registration fee to oriflame, there is nothing much i can do for you

HOW MUCH PRODUCTS SHOULD YOU BUY FOR A START?

You can actually start the business with N13000 or N25000, but I usually advise new people to start with at least , #25000 based on the following benefits

1. Apart from the fact that you will make 30% profits from the products you will buy ,Oriaflame consultants are paid a perfomance based monthly bonus.

But for you to be eligible to earn something , no matter how small for a starter, Oriflame expects you to make personal sales of at least 25k

The amount of sales you bring into the company , will determine your earning

2. With 25k, you will qualify for the Oriflame welcome program , which enables you to get some products cheaper for the next 3 months. For more details please whatapp me on 08069538994/mail: mercyuwaneme@yahoo@yahoo.com

Remember, the larger your sales team in oriflame, the more money you make

Lastly ,every month, the BBL Dream Team runs some product promotions to assist members generate more sales, i will list your name as one of our representatives in your area , so that when people visit our sales promotion page where all our members are listed , they will contact you if they stay in your area and need some products

The promotion is going on right now and we need more sales representatives in your area urgently . I would be very glad if you can come on board fast because we are losing sales in your area .

We are working with time and we need people who are really serious about getting on board immediately. You jump start text me on 08069539884

Do you have any questions?
Nbote:
Her mates are releasing new tracks and albums and she's been busy releasing new photos lol... Rapper ko, wrapper ni.. She's d most overated female artiste I can think of ryt now...
Re: Nigerian Rapper & Singer, Mo’cheddah Sizzles In New Photos by Obason22(m): 10:25am On Jul 01, 2016
ogbanjee
Re: Nigerian Rapper & Singer, Mo’cheddah Sizzles In New Photos by antieverything(m): 11:08am On Jul 01, 2016
Begin:
Na wa o, how dis pishure won take epp person now?
Lol!
Re: Nigerian Rapper & Singer, Mo’cheddah Sizzles In New Photos by Gorthy(m): 11:14am On Jul 01, 2016
Na wa

Re: Nigerian Rapper & Singer, Mo’cheddah Sizzles In New Photos by slyrone(m): 1:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
Vanquay16:
Wizkid just released a track with Breezy and going International and you here taking pictures of $100 shoes and rocking your big head?
e for make sense if say it comment dey relevant. stop hating. at least she has made a name for herself to an extent by her own standards. what have you done?
Re: Nigerian Rapper & Singer, Mo’cheddah Sizzles In New Photos by GenAnsahCinC: 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
rosy1992:
She looks lovely.
Who her pics epp?
Re: Nigerian Rapper & Singer, Mo’cheddah Sizzles In New Photos by HqBoss: 11:06am On May 03, 2017
iniicequeeen:
dos shoes r on point
hi there, wud like to be friends with u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures From Yvonne Nelson's Wedding With Banky W / Rukky Sanda Installs Fans In LUTH's Ward / Top Five Best Dressed Nigeria Male Artists (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.