Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,133 members, 7,910,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 06:51 PM

Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) (65463 Views)

You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. / Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) / Liz Dasilva Sizzles In Bum Shorts. Puts Hot Legs On Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by Seunnzy(m): 11:27pm On Jun 29, 2016
AnonyNymous:
Wouldve gone but I have SIWES to do sad
Would also love to go nxt year but by then i would be on SIWES duty
Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by topmostg: 11:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
mtcheww

Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by Seunnzy(m): 11:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
ijebabe, MissyB3, Fynestboi dnt tell Me u supported dhiz shii to make fp
Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by friendlyadvice: 11:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
Aw c'mon my hairy legs are way hotter
Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by mikron(m): 12:17am On Jun 30, 2016
i no see any hot leg o

Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by arimahoseloka(m): 4:48am On Jun 30, 2016
pinshore:
hmm....hot

YOU NEED TO SEE HOW HOT SHE IS IN THESE BOOB-BARING OUTFITS @@

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/06/wajes-hot-legs-are-pretty-distracting.html
nonsense blogger
Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by Nobody: 5:58am On Jun 30, 2016
IamOpemipo:
Waje go thick 2day! Slim 2mao!
She's usin awa eid angry

You spoke my mind
Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by victme1(m): 8:18am On Jun 30, 2016
So what is Hot abot the legs that is distracting!!!! just wasted my data, getting more annoyed...........
Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by tayo200(m): 8:19am On Jun 30, 2016
nothing dey dere joh
Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by goodfornothing(m): 8:42am On Jun 30, 2016
Is it because she rubs vaseline? undecided
Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by DanielGb(m): 8:54am On Jun 30, 2016
PublicAssurance:
[size=18pt]Waje!!!!....So down to earth it is unbelievable...may all our celebrities be like Waje.![/size]

God for bid. She is a single mother.
Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by DanielGb(m): 8:56am On Jun 30, 2016
PublicAssurance:
[size=18pt]Waje!!!!....So down to earth it is unbelievable...may all our celebrities be like Waje.![/size]

God for bid. She is a single mum.
Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by jidbwond(m): 10:12am On Jun 30, 2016
We talking bout money,You talking nonsense...
My money long,my money strong,if you ain't get money maybe you've done something wrong - Rick Rose Voice
Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by Bobbysmart6(m): 10:36am On Jun 30, 2016
Hot leg?.u sure?.dat nt are real legs oo!
Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by Ndycharly: 11:42am On Jun 30, 2016
what has Waje legs got to do with Buhari resignation for lack of certificate..[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Price Of Imade Adeleke's Dress Dug Up By Nigerians After Sophia Momodu Bragged / Sade Adu Won Grammy Awards Four Times(photos) / Ladies Touch Cassper Nyovest Joystick On Stage. Video Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.