Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,939 members, 7,873,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:50 AM

Why Do Women Make Such Decisions? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Make Such Decisions? (749 Views)

Never Can I Believe My Babe Can Make Such Demand /request / 6 Types Of Noises Women Make During S*x And What They Mean / Why Do Women Make Noise During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Make Such Decisions? by LorDBolton(m): 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
A friend was yarning me 'bout matters arising in his relationship all because baba K got caught cheating & since his babe n baba K's bae r friends, she now suspects he also cheats. Imagine?

It got me reminiscing 'bout a chick back in school who found out one of my close friends was a cultist, immediately she tagged me cultist too!

Suddenly she asked why I own so many outfits of a certain colour , why I wore bands(even church band o). I had to change my wardrobe cos of her yet she was still suspicious, I couldn't even speak simple slangs!
she claimed only cultist used slangs Haba!

All this while HER CLASS REP (who is her closest friend) was actually an ITJ!

Eventually we broke up fast forward the following session n I saw her with a cool dude(same diploma, diff dept)... who I also recognised as an ITJ back then.

I just greeted both of em & smiled as I strolled home.

Why do women jump into conclusions so easily? Why do they take assumptions as facts?? Na wa.
Re: Why Do Women Make Such Decisions? by obiorathesubtle: 6:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
k
Re: Why Do Women Make Such Decisions? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
The reason why they take such decision is because women came out from men period
Re: Why Do Women Make Such Decisions? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
Could say same for Guys too...

Y'all jump into Conclusions easily...
'Coz She She' wanna take her bath, means she wanna have sex.
Coz she's Chatting with A nigga, means she's cheating on You...
'Coz she washed your clothes one time...means she'z gotta keep on doing that...The list goes on and on....

Maybe we jump Into conclusions 'Coz y'all give us reasons to..IMO undecided

Re: Why Do Women Make Such Decisions? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
Mtcheewwww...

I didn't read sha .
Re: Why Do Women Make Such Decisions? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
people are like that not only women
Re: Why Do Women Make Such Decisions? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
If I think of their rash way of concluding matters sometimes, I'm pissed off. I prefer to pay a runsbabe for sex and sex alone(no string attached) than having to tangle with unnecessary trouble in d name of relationship. Its what they can't take they enjoy doing to their guys. Some will be guilty of an offence and still expect u to beg them. Me! Beg fire!
Re: Why Do Women Make Such Decisions? by LorDBolton(m): 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
If I think of their rash way of concluding matters sometimes, I'm pissed off. I prefer to pay a runsbabe for sex and sex alone(no string attached) than having to tangle with unnecessary trouble in d name of relationship. Its what they can't take they enjoy doing to their guys. Some will be guilty of an offence and still expect u to beg them. Me! Beg fire!

Bro they're tiresome...once a thought creeps into their fickle minds they become slaves to it.
Rational thinking goes out the window. I pity adam sha, eve probably nagged him till he swallowed the apple just to have peace of mind.
Re: Why Do Women Make Such Decisions? by LorDBolton(m): 9:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
lilzcee:
people are like that not only women

Guy girls own worse...
Re: Why Do Women Make Such Decisions? by LorDBolton(m): 9:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Mtcheewwww...

I didn't read sha .

Are you sure u don't have adhd? Seriously u need to get checked out.
#concernedCitizen

(1) (Reply)

When You Just Met On Facebook And You Asked Her To Come And Spend The Weekend / But Why? / Psychologists Reveal That Single People Live A More Fulfilled Life Than Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.