Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,806 members, 7,872,682 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:41 PM

Foluke Daramola Is Ambassador For Gender Based Violence, GBV - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Foluke Daramola Is Ambassador For Gender Based Violence, GBV (20995 Views)

Foluke Daramola: "How Apostle Ayo Babalola's Wife Destroyed Him" / Foluke Daramola's 40th Birthday Photos / Fans To Foluke Daramola: Your Makeup Is Too Much, It Covers Your Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foluke Daramola Is Ambassador For Gender Based Violence, GBV by SAMBARRY: 11:01am On Jun 30, 2016
mikkypel:
This lady been using her rape incident make money since 200BC
if na you nko tongue
Re: Foluke Daramola Is Ambassador For Gender Based Violence, GBV by RoyalRoy(m): 11:19am On Jun 30, 2016
Artistree:

Hello Roy, I have mailed you twice with respect to one of my threads but I'm as yet to get a response.

I have actually replied you 3 times but I guess maybe u need to refresh your mail or something.
It has been taken care of since u sent the first mail.
Re: Foluke Daramola Is Ambassador For Gender Based Violence, GBV by RoyalRoy(m): 11:20am On Jun 30, 2016
SAMBARRY:
God bless you for this wise post. Take this one first to step down with a bottle of stout for breakfast before I bring the man menu cool

OmG. You Sabi better thing o.

Tankiu
Re: Foluke Daramola Is Ambassador For Gender Based Violence, GBV by SAMBARRY: 11:22am On Jun 30, 2016
RoyalRoy:

OmG. You Sabi better thing o.

Tankiu
you're welcome grin
Re: Foluke Daramola Is Ambassador For Gender Based Violence, GBV by mikkypel(m): 11:22am On Jun 30, 2016
SAMBARRY:
if na you nko tongue
Abi na... I like her sharpness

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola Is Ambassador For Gender Based Violence, GBV by RoyalRoy(m): 11:22am On Jun 30, 2016
iswallker:

my guess is you are a spokesperson of foluke daramola.... sad

product i sell works for weight loss and made from 100% natural ingredients... wink

No I am Not her spokesman.
I just happen to know how hard she is working to keep her weight down.

Plus I don't believe in using drugs or whatever to lose weight.

Hit the gym, get sweaty and burn that fat!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foluke Daramola Is Ambassador For Gender Based Violence, GBV by holybabayo(m): 11:27am On Jun 30, 2016
U peeps dont know who is busty. Not all fat ladies are busty.
Re: Foluke Daramola Is Ambassador For Gender Based Violence, GBV by Artistree: 11:32am On Jun 30, 2016
RoyalRoy:

I have actually replied you 3 times but I guess maybe u need to refresh your mail or something.
It has been taken care of since u sent the first mail.
Oh ok, thanks I'll do just that. Thanks bruv.
Re: Foluke Daramola Is Ambassador For Gender Based Violence, GBV by 0ubenji(m): 11:32am On Jun 30, 2016
SAMBARRY:
God bless you for this wise post. Take this one first to step down with a bottle of stout for breakfast before I bring the main menu cool
Use dis to down it abeg..#chilled

Re: Foluke Daramola Is Ambassador For Gender Based Violence, GBV by Artistree: 11:33am On Jun 30, 2016
SAMBARRY:
you cannot get a response because as his wife I have told him not to respond to any mail so dress front tongue cool
This gat me reeling with real laughter.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foluke Daramola Is Ambassador For Gender Based Violence, GBV by SAMBARRY: 11:42am On Jun 30, 2016
0ubenji:

Use dis to down it abeg..#chilled
The main menu has finally arrived and btw shey na ogunjedi or opaeyin dey inside that container? tongue grin

You no get packing at all o grin

Re: Foluke Daramola Is Ambassador For Gender Based Violence, GBV by SAMBARRY: 11:42am On Jun 30, 2016
cool
Artistree:

This gat me reeling with real laughter.
Re: Foluke Daramola Is Ambassador For Gender Based Violence, GBV by 0ubenji(m): 11:54am On Jun 30, 2016
SAMBARRY:
The main menu has finally arrived and btw shey na ogunjedi or opaeyin dey inside that container? tongue grin

You no get packing at all o grin
Aah..r u sayin the blood of jesus ain't well packaged?..#fearGod
Re: Foluke Daramola Is Ambassador For Gender Based Violence, GBV by iswallker(m): 11:58am On Jun 30, 2016
RoyalRoy:

No I am Not her spokesman.
I just happen to know how hard she is working to keep her weight down.

Plus I don't believe in using drugs or whatever to lose weight.

Hit the gym, get sweaty and burn that fat!!!

its not a drug...you mix it with warm water in a glass cup and take like golden mourn.. grin

its a meal replacement food... grin

just for the records.. wink
Re: Foluke Daramola Is Ambassador For Gender Based Violence, GBV by SAMBARRY: 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
0ubenji:

Aah..r u sayin the blood of jesus ain't well packaged?..#fearGod
abi blood of oubenji
Re: Foluke Daramola Is Ambassador For Gender Based Violence, GBV by SAMBARRY: 12:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
iswallker:

its not a drug...you mix it with warm water in a glass cup and take like golden mourn.. grin

its a meal replacement food... grin

just for the records.. wink
itk gbenu E soun
Re: Foluke Daramola Is Ambassador For Gender Based Violence, GBV by agborodun: 1:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
RoyalRoy:

Thank you SirLewis for that answer to the two gentlemen above.

Weight issues affect some people and they are fighting tooth and nail to keep it in check only for some people to come around and throw lurid jokes and all at them.

Go to Ogba Ikeja, you will see Foluke Daramola every morning working out seriously, doing her best to tone down her weight and all.

We shouldn't classify people due to their physical appearance alone. It's so wrong and immature.
u are dull. Am sure u dont understand the meaning of lol at the end of my comment. I forgive u
Re: Foluke Daramola Is Ambassador For Gender Based Violence, GBV by shyling(f): 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
SAMBARRY:
haters of goodnews have finally arrived

They must always be unhappy of others achievement undecided
Clap for your self
Re: Foluke Daramola Is Ambassador For Gender Based Violence, GBV by Jok3r(m): 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
Musquareney:
Endowed Nigerian Yoruba movie Actress, Foluke Daramola-Salako flaunts her Ambassadorial nomination letter for Gender Based Violence on her wall and congratulated her lucky-self.

Foluke:

"Congrats to me on my nomination as a GBV, Gender Based Violence Ambassador today @drjoeodumakin makin thanx so much my role model. I promise I won't disappoint you ma."

Congratulations to her!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHQMdJ4BlzW

good
Re: Foluke Daramola Is Ambassador For Gender Based Violence, GBV by Dynamitehimself(m): 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
Kudos to her
Re: Foluke Daramola Is Ambassador For Gender Based Violence, GBV by upnext(m): 5:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
she go rest.
Re: Foluke Daramola Is Ambassador For Gender Based Violence, GBV by Musicvideopromo: 5:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
Free musical videos for those who have good mastered song, I will also assist u in promo too
Call 07031809109...am waiting
Re: Foluke Daramola Is Ambassador For Gender Based Violence, GBV by win3k: 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
Wetin Nigerian women dey eat?
Re: Foluke Daramola Is Ambassador For Gender Based Violence, GBV by SenatorJames(m): 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
Ok. Let's see how it turn out to be
Re: Foluke Daramola Is Ambassador For Gender Based Violence, GBV by mrwonlasewonie: 9:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
shyling:

Clap for your self
pa pa pa pa pa pa

I've clapped for myself wink
Re: Foluke Daramola Is Ambassador For Gender Based Violence, GBV by Bluebabybash: 10:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
Iggy Azalea called off her engagement to Nick Young after he confessed he got his baby mama pregnant
READ MORE: https://linagrey..com.ng/2016/06/iggy-azalea-called-off-her-engagement.html

General Babangida’s grand daughter wins award at El-Amin school (Photos)
READ MORE: https://linagrey..com.ng/2016/06/general-babangidas-grand-daughter-wins.html

Sen. Ben Murray-Bruce pictured with his beautiful daughter, Jasmine (photo)
READ MORE: https://linagrey..com.ng/2016/06/sen-ben-murray-bruce-pictured-with-his.html

Bizzare: Newborn baby mauled to death by family dogs
READ MORE: https://linagrey..com.ng/2016/06/newborn-baby-mauled-to-death-by-family.html

Ekweremadu: Dep Senate President petitions EU, US Congress over forgery allegations
READ MORE: https://linagrey..com.ng/2016/06/ekweremadu-dep-senate-president.html

Istanbul Airport Attacks: Clinton, Trump express shock at Turkey's airport bombing
READ MORE: https://linagrey..com.ng/2016/06/istanbul-airport-attacks-clinton-trump.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Music: Collins Ononuju – You Are My God / BON Award: Mercy Aigbe Develops Cold Feet And Fails To Show Up As Host [PICS] / Uche Jombo, Chioma Akpotha, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott & Chigul Storm Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.