Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,374 members, 7,901,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:23 PM

How Scammers Steal Ur Passwords - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Scammers Steal Ur Passwords (818 Views)

How Scammers Steal Facebook Account / Biggest Tax Fraud In US History Nigerian Scammers Steal $11 Million From The IRS / Checkout How Scammers Are Wiping Bank Accounts In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Scammers Steal Ur Passwords by kizzle4eva(m): 6:26am On Jun 30, 2016
I woke up to this mail this morning and i decided to see how it works.
1. The hackers send you a mail blah blah abt updating or upgrading your account details
2. If you click the link it takes you to a cloned page
3.From there U willingly submit ur details to the hackers and they will later take control of ur account.
Please lets be wise and always check the sender's address n also the web address in the address bar before replying any messages and may none of us or our friends or relatives fall victim

Re: How Scammers Steal Ur Passwords by kizzle4eva(m): 6:29am On Jun 30, 2016
These are the extra screenshots

Re: How Scammers Steal Ur Passwords by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:15pm On Jun 30, 2016
Thanks
Re: How Scammers Steal Ur Passwords by oga15(m): 2:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
thank you a lot.
Re: How Scammers Steal Ur Passwords by MistadeRegal(m): 4:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
Lolz!

I downloaded the audio and played it for my family. Everyone were like Night of a Thousand Laughs!

I've had several encounter with them too but they end up being scared and apologized before hanging up.

(1) (Reply)

Newly Married Woman Raped, Stabbed To Death In Kano / The Idoma Guy... Leader Of The Child Kidnapper Arrest In Otukpo, Benue State / Breaking News: Pastor Abducts 3 Women, Turns Them To Sex Slaves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.