Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,404 members, 7,978,281 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:57 AM

President Obasanjo Enrols As Theology Student Of National Open University - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Obasanjo Enrols As Theology Student Of National Open University (4108 Views)

Photo Of Obasanjo And His Classmate At National Open University / Photo: Obasanjo Graduates From National Open University Of Nigeria / APC Plans Fresh Offensive To Regain Control Of National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Obasanjo Enrols As Theology Student Of National Open University by osegwu(m): 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2006
That funny President of yours cannot do anything without a motive.
I think there must be something funny about this. Lets keep our
fingers crossed and our lips sealed.
Re: President Obasanjo Enrols As Theology Student Of National Open University by vassilli(m): 3:01pm On Dec 02, 2006
baba iyabo is upto sth o
lets keep our fingers cross
and watch the mystries unravel
evil men do live wit them
Re: President Obasanjo Enrols As Theology Student Of National Open University by osegwu(m): 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2006
Methinks mw is going to write another Nove
OBJ goes to school[b][/b][i][/i]
Re: President Obasanjo Enrols As Theology Student Of National Open University by Enyola(m): 5:23pm On Dec 02, 2006
Thats good for him, he's a man with a mission, a thief witha vision, he started Effc to hack down anti-third-term politicians(case study), he started privatisation to make to turn Obasanjo farm that was in ruin when he was a prisoner to Obasanjo Holding, a multinational establishment that is now so rich that he could purchase 1 million shares from transcorp Ole!!!, i wonder how much he collects as salary, even His disabled son that just finished school was reach enough to purchase a house worth $500000, i wonder wetin abirun fit do to earn so much and when they asked his Dog Ribadu what he was going to do about it, he said the disable is an independent citizen while mohammed babangida, mohammed abacha and even Glo baba,Adenuga are being investigated day and night, i am sure those ones are inter-dependent citizens, he sent ribadu after yahoo boys while senators, honorables and government officials are growing pot-belly on the money of the masses, when you ask him baba Iyabo will tell you, 'am saving for the future, ' a future his generations are going to regret being part of, EFCC should go and investigate ODILI his boy, dat boy is a good boy even when Rivers is in pieces and billions are being accounted for everyday, yet he wants to become the president, don't worry h e wil become the presi of the leppers, insane minds and his office will be in Yaba apa osi, lol,

Everyone knows baba iyabo is up to something, i guess maybe he wants to come and tell us that he's now born again and that he wants to come help Nigerians, don't worry he will go preach his gospel in prison. God please give him long live, enough for him to serve his Jail terms, i promise to buy him a greek bible and a greek dico as well so that he will use big big grammar like chris Okotie,

lol
Re: President Obasanjo Enrols As Theology Student Of National Open University by tutankanem(m): 12:12pm On Dec 04, 2006
serving presidents don't enrol in school because They Have Too Much Work To Do!!!!!!!
Re: President Obasanjo Enrols As Theology Student Of National Open University by ronnieslimz(f): 3:38pm On Dec 04, 2006
Enyola:

Thats good for him, he's a man with a mission, a thief witha vision, he started Effc to hack down anti-third-term politicians(case study), he started privatisation to make to turn Obasanjo farm that was in ruin when he was a prisoner to Obasanjo Holding, a multinational establishment that is now so rich that he could purchase 1 million shares from transcorp Ole!!!, i wonder how much he collects as salary, even His disabled son that just finished school was reach enough to purchase a house worth $500000, i wonder wetin abirun fit do to earn so much and when they asked his Dog Ribadu what he was going to do about it, he said the disable is an independent citizen while mohammed babangida, mohammed abacha and even Glo baba,Adenuga are being investigated day and night, i am sure those ones are inter-dependent citizens, he sent ribadu after yahoo boys while senators, honorables and government officials are growing pot-belly on the money of the masses, when you ask him baba Iyabo will tell you, 'am saving for the future, ' a future his generations are going to regret being part of, EFCC should go and investigate ODILI his boy, that boy is a good boy even when Rivers is in pieces and billions are being accounted for everyday, yet he wants to become the president, don't worry h e wil become the presi of the leppers, insane minds and his office will be in Yaba apa osi, lol,

Everyone knows baba iyabo is up to something, i guess maybe he wants to come and tell us that he's now born again and that he wants to come help Nigerians, don't worry he will go preach his gospel in prison. God please give him long live, enough for him to serve his Jail terms, i promise to buy him a greek bible and a greek dico as well so that he will use big big grammar like chris Okotie,

lol

lol, ahn. . . ahn. . . you no even wan take am easy with him at all!!!
Re: President Obasanjo Enrols As Theology Student Of National Open University by Bigtee(m): 7:50am On Dec 05, 2006
Thats the 8th wonder of the world, cheesy
Well thats good for Baba Iyabo. Wish him the best cheesy
Re: President Obasanjo Enrols As Theology Student Of National Open University by Christino(m): 8:52am On Dec 05, 2006
@ Enyola,

I hope your contact details are not anywhere on the internet cos the EFCC and baba iyabo's boys are also sniffing in on this site. Dem go just arrest you talk say you be yahoo boy grin

Like baba iyabo says "C.A.N. my foot!"

(CAN - Christian Association of Nigeria)
Re: President Obasanjo Enrols As Theology Student Of National Open University by fellow(m): 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2006
well that should be the international joke of year, imagine a man like him going to study theology, Oh GOD be blessed!!!! I think he definately got his priorities wrong.
Anyway lets wait and see what happens after he leaves office, i don't think he would be a dedicated student.
Re: President Obasanjo Enrols As Theology Student Of National Open University by McKren(m): 1:22pm On Dec 05, 2006
Oh dear!!!!!!!!!! Abdulkadir Kure, governor of Niger State has enrolled too, Atiku has promised to lecture in the same University, who knows maybe IBB should join them too and bury his ambition.
Re: President Obasanjo Enrols As Theology Student Of National Open University by bosunolu(m): 10:28am On Dec 06, 2006
Leadership by example! To stop learning is to stop living. Ride on Okikiola! Baba Iyabo. You are great.
Re: President Obasanjo Enrols As Theology Student Of National Open University by mekoyo(m): 11:43am On Dec 06, 2006
He has proven to us that he is ready to take up any challenge. He is also willing to learn and move higher in life.
Nice one MR PRESIDENT

His going to be a pastor and then Pastor the whole Nigeria smiley
Re: President Obasanjo Enrols As Theology Student Of National Open University by chidichris(m): 9:26am On Dec 09, 2006
i gues he is begining to notice in which areas he is lacking.
he might have understood that his leadership qualities are zero. theology i think will help him to understand leadership more than he does but that will only help him in ottah farm.
no matter which course or where he study, there will not be any third term for him.
Re: President Obasanjo Enrols As Theology Student Of National Open University by omofineboy(m): 5:31pm On Dec 10, 2006
who cares? am sure he will be rusticated becuase his mind will still be in aso rock
Re: President Obasanjo Enrols As Theology Student Of National Open University by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 10, 2006
can someone tell me about NOUN?
Re: President Obasanjo Enrols As Theology Student Of National Open University by omofineboy(m): 2:05pm On Dec 12, 2006
NOUN is an acronym for National Open University of Nigeria, it is a programme designed by the government to encourage people who dont have opportunity while working to earn a university degree. NOUN offers many courses of study and it has centers all over the country. The Headquarters if am not mistaking is in Lagos.
Re: President Obasanjo Enrols As Theology Student Of National Open University by jeshua(m): 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2006
I don't actually knows what is wrong with our country, maybe its the president that needs to see a shrink or even us(Nigerians) that have time to listen and read informations like this.
He wants to study theology now that he knows that "the animal called Man" has truly shown the world that the Man is 100% an animal even if he changes his title. sad.Just imagine what that will do to us(Nigerians), and the reviewer too who said he is the first to enroll has a serving president, the other presidents were busy moving their country forward and have no time wasting the time of those who elected them to power with some "Venezuelans comedy". May God have mercy on us and visit our country again like he did when he took out Abacha. Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: President Obasanjo Enrols As Theology Student Of National Open University by Mariory(m): 6:08pm On Dec 12, 2006
jeshua:

I don't actually knows what is wrong with our country, maybe its the president that needs to see a shrink or even us(Nigerians) that have time to listen and read informations like this.
He wants to study theology now that he knows that "the animal called Man" has truly shown the world that the Man is 100% an animal even if he changes his title. sad.Just imagine what that will do to us(Nigerians), and the reviewer too who said he is the first to enroll has a serving president, the other presidents were busy moving their country forward and have no time wasting the time of those who elected them to power with some "Venezuelans comedy". May God have mercy on us and visit our country again like he did when he took out Abacha. Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the hell are you talking about?
Re: President Obasanjo Enrols As Theology Student Of National Open University by culasi(m): 5:22pm On Dec 14, 2006
I think OBJ would not do a better job as a pastor. He should stick to his otta farms. grin
Re: President Obasanjo Enrols As Theology Student Of National Open University by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 17, 2006
Men, I don't think it's ordinary. There's something behind it.

And think of it. How would his lecturers address him in class? Would he have friends (considering the fact that most of his course mates are youths)? What if he fails? Will his lecturers fail him?
Re: President Obasanjo Enrols As Theology Student Of National Open University by Mariory(m): 2:31pm On Dec 17, 2006
Do you guys know what distant learning is? It means he can study outside of the classroom or lecture hall whatever you want to call it. Basically he will study from Aso ock and then from otta farms.
Re: President Obasanjo Enrols As Theology Student Of National Open University by obedz(m): 12:54am On Dec 25, 2006
hw does he usually dress to the campus,,,,, i hope say no be tat same adire? shocked shocked
Re: President Obasanjo Enrols As Theology Student Of National Open University by alabiyemmy(m): 3:24pm On Dec 29, 2006
The President is a person - he has rights to do what any person will do - what is the stress about him enrolling to a Theological college? Tell me what is wrong there? He is someones father, I guess everyone deserves a respect as much as we will deserve to be respected ourselves.
Re: President Obasanjo Enrols As Theology Student Of National Open University by Christino(m): 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2006
obedz:

hw does he usually dress to the campus,,,,, i hope say no be tat same adire? shocked shocked

Ralph Lauren Suit, Police shades cool, Timbs Boots, Gucci wrist and ankle, Ipod, W800 and a cuban cigar undecided - Picture your presido in all o' those. School boy indeed grin cheesy
Re: President Obasanjo Enrols As Theology Student Of National Open University by obedz(m): 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2006
@christino
u wan kill me wit laugh, wit wat u typed, i can only picture king kong dressed like 50 cent grin grin grin
Re: President Obasanjo Enrols As Theology Student Of National Open University by lizzy47(f): 11:31am On Feb 22, 2007
;DHow funny,Seun u're very right i'm yet to see that too.insted of the lecturer to come late to teach, it will be Obj coming very late to insult and abuse the lecturer if he didn't wait for him. Also, instead of "teach and learn" it will be "arguments and oppression".
Re: President Obasanjo Enrols As Theology Student Of National Open University by addsyno(m): 8:24pm On Sep 19, 2008
i need more info. on open university addmission 4 now, kindly imform me if there is latest imfo on addmission
Re: President Obasanjo Enrols As Theology Student Of National Open University by Ibime(m): 9:15pm On Sep 19, 2008
lol. . . . Baba Iyabo wants to enter Holy man business. . . . maybe he will open up a church someday as a conduit to wash his dirty money wink
Re: President Obasanjo Enrols As Theology Student Of National Open University by davidif: 4:37am On Sep 20, 2008
theology ke, didn't he embezzle our money?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Revives Presidential Bid, Says Buhari ‘not Ready To Lead’ / PVC: Zamfara Declares Friday As Work Free Day / All FULANI Emirs Of The 7 Hausa States Must Step Down For Hausa Kings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.