Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,213 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:32 AM

Florence & Temi Otedola In Miami, Show Off Stylish Look - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Florence & Temi Otedola In Miami, Show Off Stylish Look (39611 Views)

Dj Cuppy Poses With Dangote And Her Father, Otedola In India (Pics / Mr Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola In Cute Instagram Photo / AY And His Wife's Stylish Look To Church Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Florence & Temi Otedola In Miami, Show Off Stylish Look by omooba969(m): 4:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
Some bloggers & mediocrity are like Paul&Silas. grin

Why do we have to read about Otedola's daughters, what's the point?

NONSENSE! cool
Re: Florence & Temi Otedola In Miami, Show Off Stylish Look by teejaymiquel(m): 4:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
hey hey heeeeeeey so d are lezbian sista's in love d beta dnt come bk 9ja ooooooo

anyway #PMB must see this
Re: Florence & Temi Otedola In Miami, Show Off Stylish Look by Davecafary(m): 4:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
Ooh Ookk, Femi Otedola's daughter are in 'Mayamis' showing off 'stylisehe'.. undecided...Me right now about this.

Re: Florence & Temi Otedola In Miami, Show Off Stylish Look by sasxy(m): 5:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
ministeriallist:

Abeg make we find them together.
Me sef I... grin
I get form 4 2 of u oo but form na 5m each na 500k b4 but no be my fault na dollar cause am ooo...

1 Like

Re: Florence & Temi Otedola In Miami, Show Off Stylish Look by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
funstufz:

...by who?

you dey mind the geet!.. grabbing instagram photos and saying spotted like a blogger with money to go to miami
Re: Florence & Temi Otedola In Miami, Show Off Stylish Look by MrCork: 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
gisthit:
Temi and Florence Otedola are the two beautiful daughters of Nigerian Billionaire oil mogul and businessman, Femi Otedola and they sure love to live the good life.
The Otedola girls were spotted in Miami, Florida where they seem to be taking a mini-vacation.

It definitely looks like they are having loads of fun out there.

Source - http://www.gisthit.com/2016/06/billionaire-daughters-florence-temi.html?m=1

//rubbbish.... i use to nyahsh thise babes way back hear in London!! ((true story))) undecided
Re: Florence & Temi Otedola In Miami, Show Off Stylish Look by pamcode(m): 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
Girls and this their brazillian hairs
Re: Florence & Temi Otedola In Miami, Show Off Stylish Look by seangy4konji: 7:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
Na alert concern me.
Re: Florence & Temi Otedola In Miami, Show Off Stylish Look by sinceraconcept(m): 8:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
DJ Cuppy's boobs are getting bigger. Her shape is something to die for though
Re: Florence & Temi Otedola In Miami, Show Off Stylish Look by eyinjuege: 8:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
Pls OP, what appears like fun in the pictures you posted? They're just taking a walk. What's so exciting about that?
undecided
Re: Florence & Temi Otedola In Miami, Show Off Stylish Look by obontami2: 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2016

Re: Florence & Temi Otedola In Miami, Show Off Stylish Look by ooshinibos: 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
gisthit:
Temi and Florence Otedola are the two beautiful daughters of Nigerian Billionaire oil mogul and businessman, Femi Otedola and they sure love to live the good life.
The Otedola girls were spotted in Miami, Florida where they seem to be taking a mini-vacation.

It definitely looks like they are having loads of fun out there.

Source - http://www.gisthit.com/2016/06/billionaire-daughters-florence-temi.html?m=1

who are these people ....gisthit are you that bored !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Florence & Temi Otedola In Miami, Show Off Stylish Look by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
Wadraj:

Speak for yourself only.

Have you been taken?

Hian!
Are you the one searching for Iyawo ni? undecided
Re: Florence & Temi Otedola In Miami, Show Off Stylish Look by UnstoppableM: 10:18am On Jul 01, 2016
Oriflame is a Swedish cosmetics company whose products include body creams, skin care, perfumes and fragrances, make up/colour cosmetics , foot and oral care products, hand and nail care, hair care etc

To learn more about Oriflame history and how much money you can make from Oriflame every month, please visit http://www.tobechionyeka.com

My mission is to help you become an Oriflame Director within the next 6 months without delay , but I cant do that IF you are not even ready to start the business.

So please let me know if you are ready to get started with the business immediately or if you just want to get information

if you are really ready to start immediately, first you need to be registered.

Registration with Oriflame is N2,990 .

After the registration, there are some details i will need from you to help you get a consultant number from oriflame .

The consultant number is what you will use to login to the Oriflame portal where you will see all the available products in Nigeria . you will them be able to select from the products you think will move in your area . You will also be able to buy the products at 30% discount .

Until you pay the registration fee to oriflame, there is nothing much i can do for you

HOW MUCH PRODUCTS SHOULD YOU BUY FOR A START?

You can actually start the business with N13000 or N25000, but I usually advise new people to start with at least , #25000 based on the following benefits

1. Apart from the fact that you will make 30% profits from the products you will buy ,Oriaflame consultants are paid a perfomance based monthly bonus.

But for you to be eligible to earn something , no matter how small for a starter, Oriflame expects you to make personal sales of at least 25k

The amount of sales you bring into the company , will determine your earning

2. With 25k, you will qualify for the Oriflame welcome program , which enables you to get some products cheaper for the next 3 months .

Remember, the larger your sales team in oriflame, the more money you make

Lastly ,every month, the BBL Dream Team runs some product promotions to assist members generate more sales, i will list your name as one of our representatives in your area , so that when people visit our sales promotion page where all our members are listed , they will contact you if they stay in your area and need some products

The promotion is going on right now and we need more sales representatives in your area urgently . I would be very glad if you can come on board fast because we are losing sales in your area .

We are working with time and we need people who are really serious about getting on board immediately

Do you have any questions?
Please send mail to mercyuwaneme@yahoo.com or whatapp me on 08069538994
nikkypearl:
undecided ewo lele yi bayi

Re: Florence & Temi Otedola In Miami, Show Off Stylish Look by tayo200(m): 10:57pm On Jul 01, 2016
ok
Re: Florence & Temi Otedola In Miami, Show Off Stylish Look by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 02, 2016
Enypie:

Hian!
Are you the one searching for Iyawo ni? undecided

Lol.

I had no option when I dashed into your profile with unquenchable curiosity only to sight a voluptuous and pulchritudinous looking queen with fresh legs dazzling gracefully.

Hey! Eny this might be your Adam talking!

Will you be my Iyawo?
Re: Florence & Temi Otedola In Miami, Show Off Stylish Look by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 02, 2016
Wadraj:

Lol.

I had no option when I dashed into your profile with unquenchable curiosity only to sight a voluptuous and pulchritudinous looking queen with fresh legs dazzling gracefully.

Hey! Eny this might be your Adam talking!

Will you be my Iyawo?

Lool.. Geez! Me alone? Thanks o.

Well, i'm sorry... But i'm taken. Thanks for the compliment.
Re: Florence & Temi Otedola In Miami, Show Off Stylish Look by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 03, 2016
Enypie:

Lool.. Geez! Me alone? Thanks o.

Well, i'm sorry... But i'm taken. Thanks for the compliment.
I'm indifferent...My mum taught me never to give up on my dreams and that's the biggest lesson I ever learned.

Check your mail!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 / Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts / Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.