Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,457 members, 7,897,941 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 11:26 PM

Webmasters Please Advice - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters Please Advice (502 Views)

Webmasters Please Review My Website To Know If I'm Good To Apply For Adsense / Webmasters Please Help Me. You Will Be Helped Always Anytime You Need Help / Hello Webmasters Whats The Best Platform To Build A Hospital Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters Please Advice by pinkyf: 9:34am On Jun 30, 2016
Hello webmasters, please recommend a not so costly mobile device i can use for blogging to ease the stress of me going all about wit my laptop.
Re: Webmasters Please Advice by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
Blogger/Wordpress Android App.
Re: Webmasters Please Advice by bedfordng(m): 2:30pm On Jun 30, 2016
pinkyf:
Hello webmasters, please recommend a not so costly mobile device i can use for blogging to ease the stress of me going all about wit my laptop.
you can take a walk into most of the top mobile selling outlet to look for tecno or infinix mobile devices. They are also good for blogging and they have cheaper range of android devices

(1) (Reply)

Tech Blog For Sale (lapigist.com) - Premium And Fully Built / Logo For Companies And Private Individuals / 22 Awesome Things Google Can Do For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.