Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,527 members, 7,905,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 02:20 AM

My Boy Friend Did Not Trust Me.pls Any Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boy Friend Did Not Trust Me.pls Any Advise (854 Views)

Lady Dumps Guy For Being Too Nice, Read What Her Friend Did / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boy Friend Did Not Trust Me.pls Any Advise by danbouy(m): 7:00pm On Sep 05, 2009
he dosnt dat belive me at all.if he c me with any guy all wht he think is am dati ng d guy.and dis causes misunderstandingbtw us evertime.so pls wht should i do and i luv him i dont want 2 loose him.i need ur advise.4rm feyi001.thanks.
Re: My Boy Friend Did Not Trust Me.pls Any Advise by 190: 8:37pm On Sep 05, 2009
1st question
Are u bleeping him steady

2nd question
Are u doin skills,style with him in bed e.g missonary,69 position.doggy,foxxy and crocrodile!

3rd question
How many guys did u tell him u have slept with b4

and lastly

your heading shouldnt be
My Boy Friend Did Not Trust Me.pls Any Advise

instead it should be
My boy friend does not trust me,please advice

learn 2 use the comma and
your english alone is enough for him not 2 trust u so please
look into this issues ASAP answer me and get bak to me immediately b4 i open my eyes angry angry angry
Re: My Boy Friend Did Not Trust Me.pls Any Advise by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 05, 2009
190:

1st question

2nd question
Are u doin skills,style with him in bed e.g missonary,69 position.doggy,foxxy and crocrodile!

3rd question

and lastly

your heading shouldnt be

instead it should be

look into this issues ASAP answer me and get bak to me immediately b4 i open my eyes angry angry angry

no mind am.ashawo cheesy
Re: My Boy Friend Did Not Trust Me.pls Any Advise by zmurda(m): 8:50pm On Sep 05, 2009
190:

1st question

2nd question

3rd question

and lastly

your heading shouldnt be

instead it should be

I am still laughing

LWBMB

What, some funny s$$t
Re: My Boy Friend Did Not Trust Me.pls Any Advise by 190: 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2009
^^ 2 last posts

what did i do

and why do peeps kip calling me ashawo

its makes me RED
Re: My Boy Friend Did Not Trust Me.pls Any Advise by lannre(m): 10:17pm On Sep 05, 2009
forward this post to his mail
Re: My Boy Friend Did Not Trust Me.pls Any Advise by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 05, 2009
190:

^^ 2 last posts

what did i do

and why do peeps kip calling me ashawo

its makes me RED

red or to see red?? and BTW what colour were you seeing before?
Re: My Boy Friend Did Not Trust Me.pls Any Advise by 190: 11:03pm On Sep 05, 2009
wetin i come do 2 deserve all these 4rm una na

dims eyes
Re: My Boy Friend Did Not Trust Me.pls Any Advise by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 06, 2009
@poster
trust is something that is earned through a relationship. . . . . . obviously you havent earn that mans trust and you should try on finding out what it is that makes him distrust youfrom the get go.
also it is safe to say that if he always finds you in male company then he might be very jealous about that, especially if you do live in 9ja.
Re: My Boy Friend Did Not Trust Me.pls Any Advise by braido(m): 3:34am On Sep 06, 2009
@ 190
some people can speak good English and may not be able to write very well or vice versa,
when you correct people who have made some mistakes in their writing(s) (with a wrong motive) then others would reply you in a manner which you may not like,
Since you understand what the poster had written, why did you go ahead to correct the poster?
am not castigating you for what you but it should be done discreetly.
Re: My Boy Friend Did Not Trust Me.pls Any Advise by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:37am On Sep 06, 2009
It ain't your problem. . .its his. . .he's got security issues he needs to work on!
Re: My Boy Friend Did Not Trust Me.pls Any Advise by braido(m): 3:42am On Sep 06, 2009
checked your profile pix and its nice
Re: My Boy Friend Did Not Trust Me.pls Any Advise by 190: 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2009
@Braido

wetin nice 4 there

@anthonia

dey there be talking
Re: My Boy Friend Did Not Trust Me.pls Any Advise by chidyke77(m): 2:42pm On Sep 06, 2009
@poster, chek urself well.
Re: My Boy Friend Did Not Trust Me.pls Any Advise by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2009
190:

@Braido

wetin nice 4 there

@anthonia

dey there be talking

Why do you like calling my name? undecided
Re: My Boy Friend Did Not Trust Me.pls Any Advise by mymother1: 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2009
pele o mr cambrige
we se say u sabu all thin
Re: My Boy Friend Did Not Trust Me.pls Any Advise by 190: 5:12pm On Sep 07, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Why do you like calling my name? undecided

@athonia

have u watched me stalk u b4
ive invited u 2 a private chat u refused
there are lot of tins abt u dat i wanna share
i know u too well,but cant spit it out here!

lets talk!
Re: My Boy Friend Did Not Trust Me.pls Any Advise by 190: 5:16pm On Sep 07, 2009
my mother:

pele o mr cambrige
we se say u sabu all thin

who dey talk 2! grin
Re: My Boy Friend Did Not Trust Me.pls Any Advise by walestar2(m): 4:14am On Sep 08, 2009
I no fit talk ,most guys don't trust their ladies and same for the ladies either, whenever you see your girl walking with someone else, you will feel she has something to do with the guy oneway or the other. your mind we keep wondering especially if she is the type that flirts alot
Re: My Boy Friend Did Not Trust Me.pls Any Advise by holydemon: 10:16am On Sep 08, 2009
Why would he trust you when you lie a lot.
Re: My Boy Friend Did Not Trust Me.pls Any Advise by zmurda(m): 10:31am On Sep 08, 2009
holy-demon:

Why would he trust you when you lie a lot.

ah, the boyfriend finally coming out!
grin grin

what really happened between the two of you?
Re: My Boy Friend Did Not Trust Me.pls Any Advise by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 08, 2009
Ok well there's a possibility he suspects you cheating on him.
Maybe you hang around guys lately? He could be jealous
and worried he might lose you. That's completely natural because
I'd feel the same way. No guy wants to lose his girl to another dope.
Now what I'm about to talk about is completely opposite-but definitely possible.
It's possible he might be losing interest in you. So instead of telling you that straight out,
he could be playing it out like your the bad person in the relationship.
Like he'll dump you and say it was cause he didn't trust you.
But I'm sure he's just realizing that he could lose you. Talk to him about it.
Just tell him that you really care about him and you have no interest in anyone else. I hope I helped.
Re: My Boy Friend Did Not Trust Me.pls Any Advise by holydemon: 10:38am On Sep 08, 2009
z-murda:

ah, the boyfriend finally coming out!
grin grin

what really happened between the two of you?
She lies a lot; I've asked her to change but she wouldn't want to; so I have no choice than to be suspicious of her.
Re: My Boy Friend Did Not Trust Me.pls Any Advise by braido(m): 11:33am On Sep 08, 2009
@ the person knows himself!simple english you cannot write even pidgin english wey you write no even correct!
remove the speck in your eyes before removing the mole in other people's eyes!
Re: My Boy Friend Did Not Trust Me.pls Any Advise by yjay(f): 11:35am On Sep 08, 2009
190:

1st question

2nd question

3rd question

and lastly

your heading shouldnt be
My Boy Friend [b]Did
Not Trust Me.pls Any Advise

instead it should be

your english alone is enough for him not 2 trust u[/b] so please

that got me laughing!!!!!! i can see 190 u really ve a thing for good diction even from previous posts!
Re: My Boy Friend Did Not Trust Me.pls Any Advise by winnieluv1: 2:36pm On Sep 08, 2009
don't listen 2 d boy my sis u re okay already.u don fine.he's a freak babe.
Re: My Boy Friend Did Not Trust Me.pls Any Advise by tunery004(m): 2:43pm On Sep 08, 2009
NLANDERS una no go kill me oo i don laff tyre ABEG na pigin i speak o b4 una start to abuse me

(1) (Reply)

Girls Wonderfully Made Liers / She Broke Up With Her Fiance / See Wat Happens Btw A Guy And A Girl On Facebook,no Doubt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.