Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,976 members, 7,873,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:35 AM

Please Dear Nairalanders - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Dear Nairalanders (498 Views)

Dear Nairalanders Pls Which Nigerian Bank Atm Card Type Woking On Paypal.thanks / Dear Nairalanders, IYAM Finished / Dear Nairalanders, What Can You Buy With One Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Dear Nairalanders by bidexer(m): 11:21am On Jun 30, 2016
Pls, dear nairalanders if one's account was freezed by efcc, will one needs millions of naira to get the account activated again.? A man said his account was freezed by efcc and he need up to 1.5 million to free him from their custody and also to activate his account. Of which he claimed he has alot of money in it .... But my mind was telling me its a scam thats why am asking here... Despite the fact that he had been proven to be innocent. Pls enlighten me.. the matter is not a joke its just that i cant post all here
Re: Please Dear Nairalanders by ify84(m): 11:52am On Jun 30, 2016
bidexer:
Pls, dear nairalanders if one's account was freezed by efcc, will one needs millions of naira to get the account activated again.? A man said his account was freezed by efcc and he need up to 1.5 million to free him from their custody and also to activate his account. Of which he claimed he has alot of money in it .... But my mind was telling me its a scam thats why am asking here... Despite the fact that he had been proven to be innocent. Pls enlighten me.. the matter is not a joke its just that i cant post all here

Except the 1.5m will be given to bribe EFCC to open d account. Apart from that. Na scam
Re: Please Dear Nairalanders by bidexer(m): 9:56am On Jul 01, 2016
ify84:

Except the 1.5m will be given to bribe EFCC to open d account. Apart from that. Na scam
thanks jare.... Tho have been wondering maybe he is lieing coz i dnt even know that efcc too can be bribed
Re: Please Dear Nairalanders by otitokoroleti: 10:02am On Jul 01, 2016
bidexer:
thanks jare.... Tho have been wondering maybe he is lieing coz i dnt even know that efcc too can be bribed
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!! NA THE REPACKAGED 'ORPHAN MONEY CLAIMANT' SCAM BE THAT IF YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN

(1) (Reply)

Comparing Bitcoin And Fiat Currency Like Naira / C / Can I Use A Payoneer Mastercard To Verify A Paypal Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.