Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,958 members, 7,890,159 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:13 AM

Travelie From Lagos To Kano Through Train - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelie From Lagos To Kano Through Train (747 Views)

Woman Prays For Grandson In Rivers, Washes His Head, Feet Ahead Of Visit To Kano / A Nairalander's Train Experience From Ibadan To Kano / A Nairalander's Experiences On The Train From Port-Harcourt To Kano In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelie From Lagos To Kano Through Train by AgunwaGodwin1: 12:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
Has anyone travelled with train from lagos to kano of recent? Please whats the experience like?
Re: Travelie From Lagos To Kano Through Train by Princealoba(m): 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
I have travelled by railway from Ilorin, Kwara State to Lagos, though I have fun due to the cliq of guys that are in my couch and the service was poor as the journey took more than 12hrs. A friend board it from Lagos to Kano (though I can't precisely say her experience) but I remember it took her over 30hrs to get to Zaria (her destination)...

But the one moving from Abuja to Kaduna (I mean the newly installed train) is said to be faster and covers 150km/hr

1 Like

Re: Travelie From Lagos To Kano Through Train by AgunwaGodwin1: 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2016
Thanks Princealoba

1 Like

Re: Travelie From Lagos To Kano Through Train by Princealoba(m): 12:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
You're welcome...

(1) (Reply)

Tragedy! Two IMSU Students Killed Along Kaduna-jos Road By Deadly Armed Robbers / Loaded Van Crashes Into The Railings Of Udu Bridge,almost Falling Off (photos) / s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.