Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:52 AM

See Terms & Conditions Given To My Friend At A Job He Applied For - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / See Terms & Conditions Given To My Friend At A Job He Applied For (31740 Views)

My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria / 1.2 Million Applicants Applied For 1,112 Nigeria Immigration Jobs / Npower: He Applied For Npower Tech(hardware) But Got Invite For Tommorow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Terms & Conditions Given To My Friend At A Job He Applied For by FlyboyZee: 8:33am On Jul 01, 2016
Its not about the job jare. I am 100% sure that man (employer) has some scam going on in there. I am 100% sure he is among those producing fake drinks. Don't be surprised he would have taken your friend somewhere for oath taking not to reveal anything that goes on in there...
Re: See Terms & Conditions Given To My Friend At A Job He Applied For by Emeka71(m): 8:39am On Jul 01, 2016
Official slavery.
Re: See Terms & Conditions Given To My Friend At A Job He Applied For by wellmax(m): 8:40am On Jul 01, 2016
The guy is into counterfeiting. Simple.
Re: See Terms & Conditions Given To My Friend At A Job He Applied For by Brightgem(f): 8:47am On Jul 01, 2016
That employer is a good christian, he wants to save the souls of his slaves so they must follow him to church, mayb he took his lessons from his Holy book abt how to treat slaves, so he cnt be off track.
Re: See Terms & Conditions Given To My Friend At A Job He Applied For by tatucci: 8:51am On Jul 01, 2016
u no talk d most important tin: all dis one na for how much?
Re: See Terms & Conditions Given To My Friend At A Job He Applied For by lebete3000: 9:06am On Jul 01, 2016
iamVirus:
iamDJVirus

So, my friend trying to make ends meets applied for a job at a 'Drink Depot'.

The interviewer allowed me in since I came with him!

**No Much Time, See The Conditions**

1. You must live in his house (A large compound where all his workers stay)

2. No leaving of his house, even for strolling or to even watch football match

3. Once you come to work, you submit your phone.
i.e: no phone calls (you only use the land line to call customers). no music

4. no definite salary (He'll pay you for what you sell)
Who does that?

5. You work even on Sundays (That is if a customer requests for drink, you'll go and open the warehouse for him)

6. You'll go with him & his family to church every Sunday

7. You'll do some chores every morning in his house.

8. He'll assist him whenever he wants to further his education to the University level (but, When will you now leave his house to go to school? SMH)

Bro lalasticlala, is this not a prison?
I'm in tears now!
In this modern world?

My friend is still searching.

So fellow Nairalander, Whayahsay?

E be like sey drinking depot and beer parlor joint dey sell wella oh!
Re: See Terms & Conditions Given To My Friend At A Job He Applied For by lavenjcrown(m): 9:19am On Jul 01, 2016
that is called indirect house maid. well, na for this country naija we go fit dey see all these craps.
Re: See Terms & Conditions Given To My Friend At A Job He Applied For by MCeeShort(m): 9:44am On Jul 01, 2016
Na because he write this one?
There are people who face worse and just suffer in silence because they know not what else to do.
May God bring healing to our land. Amen.
Re: See Terms & Conditions Given To My Friend At A Job He Applied For by transient123(m): 9:52am On Jul 01, 2016
And the same employer will still pray to God on Sundays for freedom, chai- man and satan, plus hypocrisy.....
Re: See Terms & Conditions Given To My Friend At A Job He Applied For by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 01, 2016
me i no believe this story joo............. for this kind world wey we dey live soo, na only a brainwashed person go work for this kind place
Re: See Terms & Conditions Given To My Friend At A Job He Applied For by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 01, 2016
If the house is an empire, I can lost inside why not, no definite salary so far its not less than a hundred K no probs, hope he has some succulent daughters, I like them young like 14-24 who loves to explore at night. if his church is not inside his estate and is not a cult or ogboni, I De kampe. I can work even at 2am any day so far I throw food away. I will gladly stick to the dstv ss3 as much as you pay. agreement sealed signed and done. gbam
Re: See Terms & Conditions Given To My Friend At A Job He Applied For by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 01, 2016
If the house is an empire, I can lost inside why not, no definite salary so far its not less than a hundred K no probs, hope he has some succulent daughters, I like them young like 14-24 who loves to explore at night. if his church is not inside his estate and is not a cult or ogboni, I De kampe. I can work even at 2am any day so far I throw food away. I will gladly stick to the dstv ss3 as much as you pay. agreement sealed signed and done. gbam

StPete:
Obviously some foolish people are already working under that kind of condition. What a shame!
Re: See Terms & Conditions Given To My Friend At A Job He Applied For by StPete: 10:37am On Jul 01, 2016
OYERINDEJ:

Lol, it can't happen. Obviously the pay would be less than 20k and the conditions are very strict with no tv nor dstv to watch for that matter
Re: See Terms & Conditions Given To My Friend At A Job He Applied For by clintino700(m): 10:49am On Jul 01, 2016
This is not funny at all....
Is good as been jobless cos u can't succeed with such work....this is not a condition at all...is more like a punishment...
OMG cry cry cry
Re: See Terms & Conditions Given To My Friend At A Job He Applied For by Dajugba: 11:10am On Jul 01, 2016
iamVirus:
iamDJVirus

Who does that?

5. You work even on Sundays (That is if a customer requests for drink, you'll go and open the warehouse for him)

8. He'll assist him whenever he wants to further his education to the University level (but, When will you now leave his house to go to school? SMH)

I'm in tears now!
In this modern world?

sometimes it amaze me to see how men would want to pride themselves as God.

Just imagine what a fellow man who is mortal have in mind towards a fellow man like him, just for job. Even God who created the world encourage rest after work on the seventh day, and you expect someone to work 7days a week. A word of thought to your friend, if he consider to go with those options. "There's what we call mind slavery; it is not the absent of money, or what our money can't afford, it's a condition that define someone not being able to see beyond and comprehend the circumstance that revolve it sphere." in conclusion : Reject slavery of any kind!
Re: See Terms & Conditions Given To My Friend At A Job He Applied For by tonio2wo: 11:10am On Jul 01, 2016
iamVirus:
iamDJVirus

Who does that?

I'm in tears now!
In this modern world?

Did you friend apply for advanced houseboy?
Re: See Terms & Conditions Given To My Friend At A Job He Applied For by DanielGb(m): 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
This is not a professional Job. its 100% Hard labour Job. @OP, Tell him he has been sentence even before the court did.

He has just landed himself in a good prison yard. At least, there will be free drink.
Re: See Terms & Conditions Given To My Friend At A Job He Applied For by Adeevah(m): 7:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
Accepting this job is like accepting JESUS in your life grin

Accept the job and your life will 4eva remain the same

JESUS IS LORD

Most E-diots will not understand this
Don't quote me...quote ur bible instead
Re: See Terms & Conditions Given To My Friend At A Job He Applied For by Adeevah(m): 7:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
DanielGb:
This is not a professional Job. its 100% Hard labour Job. @OP, Tell him he has been sentence even before the court did.

He has just landed himself in a good prison yard. At least, there will be free drink.

Na only prison break sure pass
Re: See Terms & Conditions Given To My Friend At A Job He Applied For by DanielGb(m): 8:17pm On Jul 01, 2016
Adeevah:

Na only prison break sure pass
He will need someone like... Wait o. Can someone get him Michael Scofield. I like that dude.

1 Like

Re: See Terms & Conditions Given To My Friend At A Job He Applied For by basadenet: 10:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
Run for your dear life now and be a slave forever.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hurry - Jobs At INEC In All The 36 States / My First Major Job Interview In Germany (true Life Story) / Apply For Graduate HR Trainees Position At UBA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.