Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,363 members, 7,888,152 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:35 PM

Federal Government Is Broke,june Salary Is Yet To Be Paid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Government Is Broke,june Salary Is Yet To Be Paid (2171 Views)

Video: Former President Jonathan Is Broke EX-PDP Youth Leader Deji / Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke / Ondo State Is Broke,I Can't Pay Workers, Mimiko Says. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Government Is Broke,june Salary Is Yet To Be Paid by winnerjoy: 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
IT HAS BEEN RUMOURED THAT FG HAS NO MONEY TO PAY JUNE SALARY.ACCORD TO RELIABLE SOURCE, THE GOVERNMENT IS FINDING IT HARD TO BORROW 65BN TO PAY THE SALARY.HOPE IT WILL NOT JOIN THE LEAGUE OF STATES WHO ARE OWING UP TO 1 YEAR SALARY TO ITS WORKERS
Re: Federal Government Is Broke,june Salary Is Yet To Be Paid by Juxtified(m): 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
Lol. You guys in federal government employment are enjoying sha. Today is June 30 and you're already complaining about delay in June salary. For some of us in the private sector its as from middle school of next month you start asking for your salary...
Re: Federal Government Is Broke,june Salary Is Yet To Be Paid by IME1: 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
hi NLers,
help
this is a serious SOS
that is preventing me from evening looking at my phone or checking my airtel account balance.
On Sunday i bought N500 airtel credit in a bus park since i was embarking on a trip.
i loaded it and it was successful. i now had a balance of about N508 thereabout.
between Sunday and Monday i kept receiving e-job 'flash' messages (not even proper sms)
that i kept ignoring them as i was not interested, the jobs were not in my area and I DID NOT SUBSCRIBE FOR E-JOB ALERTS.
By Tuesday i sent a text and received an airtel notification that my text was sent at N4 and my balance is now N124!!!
i was livid! i called customer care immediately and they told me i had subscribed for e-job alerts!
i told them i did no such thing because:
-i have a job to God's glory
-i have worked for a number of years
-my phone is not touch screen so they is no question of if i mistakenly subscribed
the customer care agent gave many gibberish excuses and told me she would unsubscribe from their centre and gave me a format and a number to text to also unsubscribe.
i did still wondering how i would get my over N330 credit e-job alerts had taken.
By Wednesday i still got the alerts and kept checking my credit balance.
to my chagrin i kept watching N30 being taken away with each passing text which were coming in bulk.
i called the customer care line 3 different times, spoke to different people and insisted on speaking with their supervisor which i finally did.
none of the conversations i had with them yielded anything positive.
i was told my credit would not be refunded and i will have to wait for 12 hours before i am removed from the e-job subscription! by then i had N34. after raked for them. i cut the call and got the next e-job alert which also took the last N30!

Nlers i wish to pursue this matter because:
-what is the guarantee that if i re-charge my phone i will not be debited again
-why should my money go? if i had loaded N1000 or more is that how i would have lost my money
-if i had only one line would i have been stranded for the irresponsibility of airtel and overzealous service providers
-i am not the only one that has experienced this
-i did not subscribe why should i be automatically made to pay for what i dd not ask for

I would post this in every possible thread until it gets the attention of airtel.
if anyone know how i can reach NCC to complain pls tell
is there any other way i can get justice
is NCC the only regulatory body
how do i get a more authoritative airtel staff to address this matter?

Help oh... because sadly i have had this line since Econet (2003)
imagine how they are treating such a long time customer.

AIRTEL SCAM ALERT

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Is Broke,june Salary Is Yet To Be Paid by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
Really surprising that salaries hasn't been paid...If federal government can't pay, then states will go bankrupt.
Civil servants never had it this bad under the supposed "misrule" of pdp
Re: Federal Government Is Broke,june Salary Is Yet To Be Paid by wordychap: 3:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
winnerjoy:
IT HAS BEEN RUMOURED THAT FG HAS NO MONEY TO PAY JUNE SALARY.ACCORD TO RELIABLE SOURCE, THE GOVERNMENT IS FINDING IT HARD TO BORROW 65BN TO PAY THE SALARY.HOPE IT WILL NOT JOIN THE LEAGUE OF STATES WHO ARE OWING UP TO 1 YEAR SALARY TO ITS WORKERS
Depends on d establishment were u work.
Some FG agencies v been paid but half-salary though ( since January).
Re: Federal Government Is Broke,june Salary Is Yet To Be Paid by ckmayoca: 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
Op can lie for APC oh. We in health ministry don get paid so talk of ur own alone oh. Na July dem owe us and arrears of the past.
Re: Federal Government Is Broke,june Salary Is Yet To Be Paid by sinkhole: 5:04pm On Jun 30, 2016
Which of the June please? lol!
I was paid on June 28, and I know of many others in other ministries that were paid that day.
If my parastatal can pay then I beleive it is a lie that FG is broke.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Is Broke,june Salary Is Yet To Be Paid by tessy1002: 5:30pm On Jun 30, 2016
Is a lie, we that work with Federal College of Education get pay on 28th of June and it was delay cos our school didn't submit early. Fg hv stick to their promise of paying by 25th. Nobody sh cum here and deceive us.
Re: Federal Government Is Broke,june Salary Is Yet To Be Paid by Yyeske(m): 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
Civil servants in Anambra state have been receiving alerts since yesterday, Willie is working.
God bless Willie, God bless Anambra. Haters(abagworo and co) take note.
Re: Federal Government Is Broke,june Salary Is Yet To Be Paid by Earth2Metahuman: 6:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
Op

Omo ale oniro
Re: Federal Government Is Broke,june Salary Is Yet To Be Paid by adaweezy(m): 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
sinkhole:
Which of the June please? lol!
I was paid on June 28, and I know of many others in other ministries that were paid that day.
If my parastatal can pay then I beleive it is a lie that FG is broke.
FAAN has not paid and its a revenue generating agency........

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Is Broke,june Salary Is Yet To Be Paid by arinzest: 10:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
Most federal hospitals have paid those om IPPIS om 28th

(1) (Reply)

FRC Boss Sack, Code Suspended To Please Osinbajo, RCCG — MSSN President / Finally!! Why Arewa Elders, Rulers & Governors Met After Ibadan Meeting By Oodu / Here Is My ABU Degree Certificat - Dino Melaye(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.